Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to get on this thread for hours... I can't even wrap my mind around this. I am practically crying at my desk over this case. I hope they get DNA results ASAP. There needs to be some closure.

I heard the county medical examiner was on the scene. CNN just said "female" child's body. Duct tape around mouth/head of skull. House on lock-down awaiting warrants - GA and CA will not be allowed to enter when they return.

Can bring DP back into play.

She was closer than anyone knew. 3/10 of a mile from home. Walk through the woods from A's backyard to KC's grammar school.

The area was under water until recently.

The duct tape. Biotch.

I knew something was weird when I woke up today and there was snow on the lawn!

It is Caylee, we all know that. I wonder if LE will bring GA and CA in for questioning when they arrive at the airport. Surely, LE will be waiting for them along with the press.

Has anyone seen Lee at the crime scene?

I believe Mallory was just feeding the pets.

Do we have any WS'rs on the scene?

He was just anther guy trying to find a place to relieve himself so he stopped in the woods.

MyFox Orlando is talking to MN and he said the A's need to realize that Caylee is gone. They need to come to terms with the worst which they are not. HE also stated that if he believed that Caylee was still alive he would still be the A's attorney. He said because of not believing he had to resign because evidence doesn't lie. He advice for JB is to tell him to tell his client to stop the lies and come clean. He stated if that was him he would beat down his client until they talked. MN also said that 30 mins is too short of a time to meet with a client and that he doesn't know what he is doing. Go MN!!

Yeah, I have questions too. I thought the area was fenced?

Still, this guy could have been on other searches, may have even searched in this area previously. If so he could have planned on going back. I wonder if he is the meter reader for the A's?

And by the way, has anyone seen his name? It isn't Shepard is it?

I don't know if this was mentioned. I heard on one news station that no clothes were found. Do you guys remember when CA said that they hadn't even found her clothes yet? Interesting!

Abducted child? Give me a break..............she had duct tape in her car and black garbage bags in her car.........she got tired of hearing her cry for her grandmother..............she taped her mouth and hit her in the head. Wait and see the child's skull will have signs of being hit.

hit in the head? that's a new theory!

i think she overdosed her and put the duct tape on her to stage it, to go along with the whole kidnapping story.

DEATH PENALTY BACK ON THE TABLE
yes yes yes.

OCSO has a search warrant waiting for the A's to show up to serve it. :woohoo:

LE doesn't have to wait for the Anthony's to get home. They do, however, have to leave a copy of it in a conspicuous place for the Anthony's to see.

JMO

Duct tape ...duct tape...I never imagined that. What a heartless, demonic, cold booded lizard.

I wonder how many tries it took to kill that baby.

i am sick to my stomach. CASEY ANTHONY IS HAVING PANIC ATTACKS IN JAIL

Oh, my. I now have a newfound respect for Mark N (CA & GA's ex-lawyer). Channel 6 was asking him for his reaction to this story and asked him what advise he would give JB right now. He said (and I am definitely paraphrasing) "I would not give any advice that could possibly help JB or KC. The thought of helping them is morally repugnant and I won't do it."

:clap:

Casey Anthony is in jail having anxiety attacks and having trouble breathing. Just reported. ALL AN ACT FOLKS ALL AN ACT

They just said on Fox that Casey is having some trouble in jail, some anxiety attacks. Good!!!!!!

So I really did hear Nejame say what I thought he said.....even though this is not the news that I didn't want to be the reality that I knew it was. Comfort going out to all of my co-members here while processing this moment in time.

Bless you and I am so sorry, Baby Girl.
RR

The one psychic said she would be found where the
German Shephard pees. Please don't tell me this man was German.

Thank you for the laugh. It's much needed today. I can't tell you guys how many times I've broken into tears watching the live feeds.

I will be picking up my 15 month old from daycare about an hour from now and you have no idea how hard I am going to hug her.

Fox is reporting that Casey is having panic attacks?

Fox just stated that Casey is having anxiety attacks in jail. Good! Hope she fries for duct taping the mouth of her baby!!!!!:behindbar

YAH, freaking out that she is going to get the

They are going back into the Anthony home W/O THEM BEING THERE because they found something at the scene.......possibly :)

Le on the way to the A home, warrant in hand. They found something connected to the A home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21