Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dtown - worker had to take a leak so went into woods to not be spotted - then he found the body.

Thanks....This discovery sounds more like a case of an abducted child. Duct tape on the mouth? Casey managed Caylee with Xanax and chloroform. I just don't see her using duct tape. Accidental death by chloroform seems more likely. But I'm glad they've found someone.

ME is gone. Has the body.

Now i am crying.

Holly B. on fox news stating the ME just left the scene.

They have removed the body...

Body has been removed and taken away with Doctor G.

I agree SS I don't think anyone moved the body either

JB was NOT with KC when the news broke...
Both GA and CA cell phones are off

IMO they already know if it's Caylee or not

I don't think the body was moved either. One of the reports states that the bag was found on a steep "wet" incline. I immediately envisioned KC just chucking the bag down and letting it roll to where the bag came to rest.

I'm curious though: why wouldn't a utility worker have found the bag sooner if a meter to be read was nearby. It's been 5 months..

Your dog makes me think of "where the German Sheppards pee", how about where the meter man pees...:eek:

Maybe it was a "german" shepherd as in he was German and the shepherd as in caring for his "flock"..........maybe he is a deacon or something in a church.

Time it takes to get to Anthony house from where body was found (on foot) is 3 1/2 to 4 minutes.

Just watching the van drive away is heartbreaking...

Medical Examiner at the scene now and taking the remains to the medical examiner office- A's released another statement on HN - No matter what they say, Caylee is alive - so, so far the A's will not believe LE no matter what

ALSO a lawyer stated today, that if the defense was on it's game they would have had their experts at the scene with the states experts to witness the removal and transport of the body - do we think Baez is trying for a mistrial with insufficient representation?

It made me cry to see the van drive away with the bones in it. I want to hug Caylee...but I can't and never will.

Anyone know why a water meter reader was lurking around in the woods? Something about this doesn't ring true. Just because a discovery happens with news crews around doesn't mean it's legit. It's either a cruel hoax or another child.

Original breaking report said, meter reader was "ahem" relieving himself in the woods...digging around a little would indicate it was "pardon me" #2 not just taking a casual wizz in the brush.

Is it possibel tohate soemone as much as I hate Casey Anthony? I will never forget this girl and I hate her more than I hate Scott P.

Medical Examiner at the scene now and taking the remains to the medical examiner office- A's released another statement on HN - No matter what they say, Caylee is alive - so, so far the A's will not believe LE no matter what

ALSO a lawyer stated today, that if the defense was on it's game they would have had their experts at the scene with the states experts to witness the removal and transport of the body - do we think Baez is trying for a mistrial with insufficient representation?

They can deny it all they want. DNA results will be back in 3 days, I dare them to not give Caylee a proper memorial service and burial in order to keep up the charade. NO ONE can be that evil.:furious:

Baez is an idiot.

Maybe now that little Caylee has been found, she can finally be laid to rest and the healing can begin ... and the truth be told!

Thanks....This discovery sounds more like a case of an abducted child. Duct tape on the mouth? Casey managed Caylee with Xanax and chloroform. I just don't see her using duct tape. Accidental death by chloroform seems more likely. But I'm glad they've found someone.

Abducted child? Give me a break..............she had duct tape in her car and black garbage bags in her car.........she got tired of hearing her cry for her grandmother..............she taped her mouth and hit her in the head. Wait and see the child's skull will have signs of being hit.

I don't think the body was moved either. One of the reports states that the bag was found on a steep "wet" incline. I immediately envisioned KC just chucking the bag down and letting it roll to where the bag came to rest.

I'm curious though: why wouldn't a utility worker have found the bag sooner if a meter to be read was nearby. It's been 5 months..

because the area has been under water for so long and this worker apparently walked IN TO the woods so he could have some privacy while he went pee...the meter reader would not normally go so far in to the woods in order to do their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skelyatr