Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Nejame said it is Karma for JB that he was just going all over town saying she was alive.

casey on psych watch, but not suicide watch.
Jail will not disclose details as to her demeanor.

Fiancee just asked if I want to go grocery shopping...??????SHOPPING? At a time like this? We have bread and bologna, get outta my face.

Hee hee they are so clueless! I hope they have medical attention ready for C&G when they get off the plane, they are going to need it.

Mark N reporting, he has been a true gentleman throughout this regarding C&G, truly feels bad for them.

CA not only killed her baby she should be found guilty of torturing her parents all these months. This feels so deliberate to me, it has all along, KC is an evil, evil being.

they will move the body soon,rain stopped

per my fox

Fox News just said that if this is Caylee they are saying that it may be even harder now to prosecute KC????? WTF??? Of course CA will say the "nanny did it"....whatever....I hope they find something to tie it to KC........

I hope there is a lot of DNA on that tape and a couple of fingerprints as well!

(where have you been, Kimi? missed you!)

Dtown - worker had to take a leak so went into woods to not be spotted - then he found the body.

FOX Orlando says after the news broke Baez went to the jail but only spent about 1/2 and hour there.

lol,MB saying they won't be commenting right now re the new information

I think KC will be on the highest level of the most evil scale.

1/2 hour to say "you're screwed CASEY"

lair.

Anyone know why a water meter reader was lurking around in the woods? Something about this doesn't ring true. Just because a discovery happens with news crews around doesn't mean it's legit. It's either a cruel hoax or another child.

He was just anther guy trying to find a place to relieve himself so he stopped in the woods.

MyFox Orlando is talking to MN and he said the A's need to realize that Caylee is gone. They need to come to terms with the worst which they are not. HE also stated that if he believed that Caylee was still alive he would still be the A's attorney. He said because of not believing he had to resign because evidence doesn't lie. He advice for JB is to tell him to tell his client to stop the lies and come clean. He stated if that was him he would beat down his client until they talked. MN also said that 30 mins is too short of a time to meet with a client and that he doesn't know what he is doing. Go MN!!

Oh NO ... Remember ... He posits Casey is absolutely 100% innocent! I am drenched in sarcasm!

When I was in law school ... my Crim Pro professor said that there is nothing that he hated more than having an innocent client! He said that it put too much pressure on him ... I remember thinking to myself then that it really takes a special kind of sleaze to be a criminal defense attorney!

i know a high profile criminal defense attorney in texas and he has told me the same thing...says he doesn't get any sleep when he has an innocent client.

JB doesn't look like he's had too many sleepless nights! :crazy:

thank you so much for the links and all the info updates....:)

Fox has news crew at the airport waiting for the grandparents to get back.

At not even 3 years of age little Caylee had nothing but unconditional love and trust in her heart for Cindy, George, Lee and Casey. And this is what she gets in return.

I agree SS I don't think anyone moved the body either
JB was NOT with KC when the news broke...
Both GA and CA cell phones are off

IMO they already know if it's Caylee or not

Since LE is waiting on the Anthonys at the airport - most likely they are going to take them in for questioning. I doubt they will be going home for a while.

They made Mallory and Lee leave the house earlier.
Yep. And each should be questioned separately at headquarters. And every every every effort should be made to get them to spill whatever more info they know (hopefully they are tired and jet lagged and otherwise weakened). They should indicate the little girl's body is in the next room....everything. This is time for the lawyers, spokespersons, etc. to sit back. Time for LE to do their thing again. Everything changes now. No more pussyfootin around with the Anythonys. This is a criminal investigation again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member