Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that Caylee was found, but at the same time I'm sick to my stomach. I'd like to move back to Florida just to be on the jury in this case.

casey on psych watch, but not suicide watch.
Jail will not disclose details as to her demeanor.

Fiancee just asked if I want to go grocery shopping...??????SHOPPING? At a time like this? We have bread and bologna, get outta my face.

I am local and all the different channels are talking confidently about this being Caylee. While they are not stating it 'as fact' each station is reporting it as though it is Caylee. The only other child missing in that age range is Trenton Duckett and that was way over in Lake County, I believe.

I believe it is Caylee and am so glad she has been found. Now comes the wait until DNA can be analyzed. I think they may rush this through, but it still going to be at least 3 to 4 days for even prelimiary results.

They can do a preliminary DNA in about 30 minutes. They KNOW who it is.

Talk about true DIVINE intervention. Thank you God - and thank you whoever you are who put that bag there to be found.

I can hardly contain myself. Question: as many of us are pointing out that Casey could have hopped the fence and it's a short shot to the woods/party spot, how can we now theorize on the decomp in the car? In light of today's developments, something new to ponder. The decomp evidence in the trunk assumes that Casey DROVE her body to the site, instead of walking through the woods. I cannot imagine that a quick trip like that would have created the malodorous hell that everyone initially reacted to - before we discovered that a bag of garbage smells just like a dead body (gee, thanks George...). Anyway, new theories yet?

Oh I bet JB was fuming....he probably spent that two hours trying to figure out what to do with a client who has spent the past 5 months doing nothing but lying to him. He's got his work cut out, thats for sure.

Merry Effing Christmas.

My husband said the same thing. He said that it was a very nice xmas gift to give to a bunch of conniving murderers. If it is Caylee I hope they enjoy xmas for the rest of there lives. Karma is a b*tch.

There will be skin particles on that duct tape because it will not deteriorate under the tape. This is a great discovery forensics wise.

It also takes away the lack of premeditation defense.

WHAT THE H*LL DID YOU DO TO THAT POOR BABY, KC!!! :furious::furious:

Someone needs to put duct tape over her mouth!

I keep losing live feed...anyone have one on now?

Media wrap up:

Wesh
WFTV (nothing live for me right now)?
Local 6
Fox Orlando

Anyone else have live coverage?

Sigh I told my husband I am not cooking otnight he will have to order take out. I just need to make sense of all this and I want to hear it live when it is confirmed.

I want to know what casey is doing in the jail.

Anyone know why a water meter reader was lurking around in the woods? Something about this doesn't ring true. Just because a discovery happens with news crews around doesn't mean it's legit. It's either a cruel hoax or another child.

I just wanted to say I said a prayer for Caylee and all of us here at WS... We all have been waiting for this day. So take a moment in between the server crashing and pray. God bless all of you.. Hug your kids and family!

dr.ryan hall talking about how the duct tape indicates planning.

POOR BABY! :furious:

NG's FBI contact there told her that it WAS Caylee. I believe the accomplice moved that out in the open.

Let's use logic here. If there was an accomplice, it wouldn't be moved less than a mile from the Anthony home. Casey was lazy and left the body here.

Cadaver dogs not been called out yet.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesturner781