Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone post a map of the address in relation to Hopespring Drive? Thank you.

trying not to get my hopes up. Heart...please stop pounding.

Close to home, huh?

I thinks it's her also. I mean KC is not the brightest crayon in the box and I have always wondered if she was smart enought to dispose of a body where no one could find it. This makes more sense.

My heart is beating a mile a minute!!

To be practical...would a meter reader venture into woods? Was this out in the open?
DID SOMEONE MOVE THE BAG so that it would be found?
Oh, please, just let this be our angel...

If it is Caylee, someone had to have moved the bag there. Meter readers come around how often? They would've found it before.

I just heard this on Headline News!!! I don't know how to feel...

Oh, God let this be Caylee so there can be closure. I feel bad even saying this bc some little girl is dead either way.

Fox was showing the area as being near a retention pond. Not the retention pond behind the A's but if you're looking at a map it is the retention pond just north of the A's neighborhood. The block where they were found is being shown as off Chicksaw Trail, on Suburban Drive.

I just have no words. RIP whomever this little baby may be.

I'm just sayin.....Lee shows back up today, and now this.....hmmmmmm

To be practical...would a meter reader venture into woods? Was this out in the open?
DID SOMEONE MOVE THE BAG so that it would be found?
Oh, please, just let this be our angel...

That what I posted and am thinking also. Maybe there is a reason Lee was in court this morning. ???

It says found near Chickasaw and Suburban. Didn't KC get picked up by TonE on Suburban Dr.? Anyone remember when that happened? I'll have to go back to docs and see if I can find that.

Maybe when she had the 2 flats. But not picked up by TonE...it was two other "Boys"

If it's remains (skull, etc) how would they know so quickly that it's a girl? I wonder if there are other items in the bag, perhaps girls clothing?

Just wondering...

I JUST saw this on CNN! Wow....that poor Baby...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members