Skinner - Verified Friend of Mark Sievers - Q & A thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How many attacks on me have I just read in the last 2 pages? And they do not get deleted.

Ugly things said about Mark, and they do not get deleted.

Ugly things said about Wayne, all based on speculation, and they do not get deleted.

Now watch THIS post get deleted, to prove my point.

How many attacks on me have I just read in the last 2 pages? And they do not get deleted.

Ugly things said about Wayne, all based on speculation, and they do not get deleted.

Ugly things said about CWW?? WTH. CWW slaughtered TS Skinner.

Don't think all is based on speculation. Two "vicious killers," one of whom is the best friend of the victim's husband, have been arrested. Highly doubt Sheriff Scott based his case on speculation.

As far as I can tell, the only person who was truly attacked was Teresa. A forum post is nothing compared to what she went through. This is a sleuthing site with many opinions that are identified as opinions.

I can see that it is fair to be upset about MS and yourself . MS has not been arrested and you came on to give info.

But CWW has been arrested for murder. The murder of his very good friend's beloved wife and the mother of the young children.

CWW's resume appears to be false in light of info found by sleuthers on here. I don't know why anyone would feel for CWW.

Ugly things said about CWW?? WTH. CWW slaughtered TS Skinner.

Paulas88, you seem to have forgotten a couple of things.

One, is that a person is innocent until proven guilty.

Second, if Wayne is guilty (I tend to think he is), it does not justify character assassination on him, personally. For example, that he might be bi-sexual and that he and Mark are lovers, etc. These things have been spewn out by many on this site.

Or perhaps that Wayne is not as smart as his computer resume states he is. Even though you guys have obtained records of his having dealt with big corporations, you still are not satisfied, instead, attack him and say he is a loser.

Or the allegations about if a person has not made billions of dollars knowing the type of computer skills Wayne has, then that proves he is a loser.

I mean, are you really unable to see how ugly these things are, and that they have nothing to do with connecting the dots of a murder investigation?

This is the EXACT type of judgment that Christ referred to when He said, "Judge not that you be not judged."

Exactly this type.

Second, if Wayne is guilty (I tend to think he is), it does not justify character assassination on him, personally. For example, that he might be bi-sexual and that he and Mark are lovers, etc. These things have been spewn out by many on this site.

Or perhaps that Wayne is not as smart as his computer resume states he is. Even though you guys have obtained records of his having dealt with big corporations, you still are not satisfied, instead, attack him and say he is a loser.

Or the allegations about if a person has not made billions of dollars knowing the type of computer skills Wayne has, then that proves he is a loser.

I mean, are you really unable to see how ugly these things are, and that they have nothing to do with connecting the dots of a murder investigation?

This is the EXACT type of judgment that Christ referred to when He said, "Judge not that you be not judged."

Exactly this type.

Being bi and a lover with MS is character assassination? I wonder how people that have those ways, perhaps even in MS own family , may feel if it is considered to be so awful by you.

What do you hope to achieve by this set of questions? Is it because you doubt the veracity of CWW's claim?

What exactly bothers you?

I was hoping you would see why, IMO, you telling Beach to scrutinize more was ironic. I bring it up, not because I doubt the veracity of the claim but because I know some of the claims to be untrue. And the last time we heard from you, you were confirming that CWW's bio was all true. Vouching, almost. CWW doesn't have a patent and you were so sure that bio was true, every word of it. I'm open to the possibility that perhaps I've forgotten how to search patents, so again, if you have any information to help me find it, please post.

I am so confused, Skinner. Are you being censored? Why the fixation with what is not being deleted? When you google CWW and MS, there are sites similar but very different from here that have no boundaries and say way worse things. Websleuths is a very civilized place on the internet.

Exactly this type.

" And sometimes accuracy is critical to UNDERSTANDING, but that's not what experience in this case has demonstrated."

Perhaps you just need to be more accurate in what you are saying and how you are saying it. Then you won't be judged.

-Nin

When I was a newby at WS I was told that if I had a disagreement with a post I should address my argument to the content of the post and not to personally criticize or attack the poster. I understood that failure to adhere to that guideline would result in deleted posts and time outs.

Am I the only WS member feeling some uneasiness about the last few pages here?

Exactly this type.

Judge not lest you be judged does not caution against judgement, it cautions against judgement in the sense that one needs to be clear that if they judge they in turn should expect to be held to the same standard or measure of judgement for the same thing. Since I'm fairly certain I'll never be arrested for murder, I think it's ok for me to judge ( which are really just opinions here anyway)

Exactly this type.
We look at the evidence we have.
1, CWW has been arrested and is being extradited to FL for the murder of TS.
2, CWW is a POI in the disappearance of Ronnie Bolin.
3, CWW was arrested and served time for the manufacturing/selling of meth.
4. CWW's resume appears to be questionable and exaggerated.

Exactly this type.

Skinner, you're judging our discussion as ugly. You are entitled to that opinion, but don't be a hypocrite and bring Christ into this. This is a place where people speculate within reason. You're clearly an interested party here, and you can't see how biased you are. Also, while I don't agree with the bi-sexual scenario, I do agree with the fundamentals of free speech. And quite honestly, there are much worse things to be said than implying someone *MIGHT* be bi-sexual. Like being called a murderer. Or in CWW's case, what do you think about the wood chipper incident? Ugly?

When I was a newby at WS I was told that if I had a disagreement with a post I should address my argument to the content of the post and not to personally criticize or attack the poster. I understood that failure to adhere to that guideline would result in deleted posts and time outs.

Nope, not the only one.

Sorry!! I fell asleep. Locking this thread until I can see what the heck just happened in here.

Ok I am here.

I have asked beach to put the posts back that were over the top with Skinner.

Websleuths gets accused by people of all kinds of things when their opinion or their theory is found to be weak.

Rather than answer questions people accuse us of showing favorites or preventing a conversation.

The reason I want to leave the thread open is to see if Skinner, rather than attack, will post and answer questions.

I do ask everyone NOT to respond to any post that attacks anyone. I will handle it.

Dear Skinner, Do you feel as strongly today as when you posted a few weeks ago that you were positive Mark had nothing to do with the murder?

Dear Skinner,

Do you feel as strongly today as when you posted a few weeks ago that you were positive Mark had nothing to do with the murder?

I don’t recall Skinner posting that he was “positive Mark had nothing to do with the murder”.

I just searched on Skinner’s thread and found his first post includes comments which qualify a ‘positive’ statement, like “fairly confident” and “almost 100% certain”, and “but if it turns out badly”, as follows:

I'm very hopeful and fairly confident that Mark is innocent, completely, of any wrong-doing.
I will tell you that I am almost 100% certain that Mark is innocent.
But if it turns out badly, I will be very saddened, and shocked.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rs-46-***READ-ONLY***&p=12029618#post12029618

I have read through all of the posts on here, several hundred (6 separate thread full), and would like to clarify some things. Let me start by saying that I'm very hopeful and fairly confident that Mark is innocent, completely, of any wrong-doing.

Before I state some clarifications, when discussing crimes and sins, I always preface discussions with the words of Jesus Christ who said, "Nobody is good, but God alone.” Luke 18:19; and as Jesus said to His own disciples, “If you, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more with your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask of Him?” Luke 11:13

Any of us, all humanity, is capable of doing the worst crimes/sins, given the right type of circumstances and pressure.

So with that background, I will tell you that I am almost 100% certain that Mark is innocent.

I don’t recall Skinner posting that he was “positive Mark had nothing to do with the murder”.

I just searched on Skinner’s thread and found his first post includes comments which qualify a ‘positive’ statement, like “fairly confident” and “almost 100% certain”, and “but if it turns out badly”, as follows:

I'm very hopeful and fairly confident that Mark is innocent, completely, of any wrong-doing.
I will tell you that I am almost 100% certain that Mark is innocent.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rs-46-***READ-ONLY***&p=12029618#post12029618

I have read through all of the posts on here, several hundred (6 separate thread full), and would like to clarify some things. Let me start by saying that I'm very hopeful and fairly confident that Mark is innocent, completely, of any wrong-doing.

Before I state some clarifications, when discussing crimes and sins, I always preface discussions with the words of Jesus Christ who said, "Nobody is good, but God alone.” Luke 18:19; and as Jesus said to His own disciples, “If you, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more with your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask of Him?” Luke 11:13

Any of us, all humanity, is capable of doing the worst crimes/sins, given the right type of circumstances and pressure.

So with that background, I will tell you that I am almost 100% certain that Mark is innocent.

He was confident enough to say "I told you that I would not divulge the content of our conversation, but I spoke with him a couple hours ago and can tell you that he has no involvement at all. It's the Mark I know, and he said he is innocent of any wrong-doing."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...L-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-46-***READ-ONLY***/page11

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills
Back