Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who/what/why she was yelling RUN!! It's definitely run that she says.

Someone needs to take this investigation over and start from the beginning ... right now we have no idea what's true and not. I'm afraid for this investigation and afraid it'll end up a cold case.

Makes me wonder if Peter did run back to house to get Vicky and maybe a phone and she was yelling at him to run run to get back to the girls?

It almost makes me think that the first people on the scene did see the shooter and possibly the actual murders take place from a distance. The "Run...Run!" could indicate someone had not yet made it to the girls, but they knew they were dead.

Okla. police release anguished 911 call, renew call for help solving girls' 7-week-old murders

"Yes, somebody's killed two girls ... my grandbaby, and ... her friend! I'm on County Line Road!" the woman said in the June 8 call after 11-year-old Skyla Whitaker and 13-year-old Taylor Paschal-Placker were found shot to death on a road near Weleetka, about 70 miles south of Tulsa.

"What happened down there?" the dispatcher asked.

"I don't know. They went for a walk and they're both ... now they're dead!"

The grandmother's voice became increasingly frantic as she tried to tell the dispatcher where she was.

"Please, please, please! Lord help me please! Oh God, oh God, oh God! My babies, babies, babies!" she said.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/wire/sns-ap-girls-killed,0,1851620.story

Someone needs to take this investigation over and start from the beginning ... right now we have no idea what's true and not. I'm afraid for this investigation and afraid it'll end up a cold case.

Unfortunately, I agree with you, CMorrison. They say the FBI is in it now. I hope it's not too late.

Makes me wonder if Peter did run back to house to get Vicky and maybe a phone and she was yelling at him to run run to get back to the girls?

Remember? Rose was on the way. He held her back. It sounded to me like they were both there, Peter and Vicky. That she saw Rose coming and she told Peter to run, run, run.... to stop Rose before she got down that far. imo

You're right, it has to be Vicky!
Or Claudia. However, Claudia was not supposed to be at the scene immediately afterwards according to what she said in the interview. This would mean it probably is Vicky.

I don't see Peter leaving the girls after he found them. (I could be wrong, but he was nearer to the girls than the driveway when Rose came.)

Or Claudia. However, Claudia was not supposed to be at the scene immediately afterwards according to what she said in the interview. This would mean it probably is Vicky.

I don't see Peter leaving the girls after he found them. (I could be wrong, but he was nearer to the girls than the driveway when Rose came.)

I agree, I don't see him leaving them, he was probably so painfully grief stricken he couldn't think straight, I'm sure that's how I'd be. I can't even imagine what they were thinking or what was going thru their heads after seeing that.

YellowDog, I believe the girls were murdered 7 weeks ago or 49 days ago.

So, they have only INTERVIEWED around 2 people a day??

Seems like neighbors, family and school mates would be a lot more people than that...is that moving SLOW or what?.....jmo

]I believe they said they ruled out about 100 people of those who they have talked to. Gonna watch the presser again

I agree too. Should we send an email to nancy Grace & greta & relate our concerns?

Hi everbody finally got here

if so who should do it?

I agree too. Should we send an email to nancy Grace & greta & relate our concerns?

Hi everbody finally got here

It couldn't hurt, where do we send it ... This case just eats me up alive ... I think about those precious angels all the time and I wonder HOW in the world can the person or persons that did this live with themselves? IF it was an accident (BIG IF) then come forward .... you're only making it worse on yourself, but you should've done it WHEN it happened. But I know the person(s) responsible for this are nothing but cowards .... ANYONE that would shoot 2 little girls in cold blood is nothing but a coward ... and I pray they burn in hell. Sorry but I have so much hate and anger towards whoever did this, it just kills me.

WELEETKA — Investigator have eliminated nearly 100 names from a list of suspects in connection with the June 8 murder of two young girls, an Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation official said this morning.

The OSBI initially had around 500 persons of interest, said Jessica Brown, spokeswoman for the OSBI. Brown said many people had been reported as suspects as pranks or out of revenge.

http://www.newsok.com/article/3272925/ (Bolded by me)

RELATIVE: Yes, … oh my God, I’m having an, I don’t know, help me please.

I swear it sounds like she was going to say I'm having an heart attack

Those screams of OH GOD, will haunt me forever. I should have have allowed myself to hear her pain.

OSBI are confused with all the details, that just amazes me how they misimformed the public.....

Is anyone upset about the handling of this case, other than myself ?...

We have excellent minds, IQ's and experience on this thread that could be of tremendous help to any LE..

what do we get....totally misled about all the facts...imo

There is no hope that the perp/perps in this case are going to feel sorry for the person making that 911 call and come forward! WTH are they thinking?!

The person/persons mowed down two innocent little girls in cold blood. Stood over them as they did it. Tossed in an execution shot to insure they were dead. Then drove off into the countryside and went underneath the radar of the OSBI quickly.

He/they are not going to hear the call and feel guilty now.

[quote=Letsthink;2402768]Is anyone upset about the handling of this case, other than myself ?...

We have excellent minds, IQ's and experience on this thread that could be of tremendous help to any LE..

what do we get....totally misled about all the facts...imo[/quote]

AMEN ..We are not even family & it is killing us

It sounded like on that part of the tape, she had just came upon the horrific site. Before, when she was giving direction, sounded like she was running probably to where her husband was at

I am really leaning towards Vicky and Peter seeing the actual murders take place. The more I listen to that call...the more it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow