Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Under the bridge is water - a fairly large creek. It would be impossible to recover ANY bullets shot from the bridge into the creek (or at objects in or floating on the water). Unless OSBI has some magic powers to halt the water flow while they dig around in 100 years of muck for a week or two, there are no recoverable bullets IN Bad Creek under the bridge. There are several photos and videos of agents, CSI and the "ammunition" sniffing dog on the banks of the creek near the bridge - but there are no reports of any bullets or casings being recovered in that location that were related to the crime. The OSBI spent DAYS walking and mapping and using a metal detector on the entire area and then went up in helicopters for several days to survey the scene from the air. As was pointed out, they even brought in a special dog to find any bullets or casings they might have missed. I think they have covered the scene as well as it can be covered.

I don't think the killer(s) were on that road target shooting and I don't believe they are "locals" either - as in active members of the local community. I still believe this was a "hit" and I don't think anyone local knows the killer(s). I think the killer(s) are associates of the Placker extended family and they have been "around" the family - even been to their house on County Line Road - but they aren't "local". OSBI is right - SOMEBODY does know who did this - and OSBI may also know who did this...PROVING IT may be the problem. I think the OSBI played that tape to get to some very specific people close to the killers to try and guilt them into coming forward. And the OSBI sure isn't going to play their hand until they are SURE they can end the game. They obviously don't want their suspects to know they are hot on their trail, they just want to "suggest" they know something to keep pushing them and their buddies - if you make their friends nervous, you make them nervous and edgy... and you keep working the periphery of their lives - making the circle smaller and smaller in the hope they will get desperate - make a run for it, commit another crime or lose it and P-off someone who KNOWS who and why and will talk given the right incentive.

Depending on how "bad" and how connected the killers are, their wives/girlfriends/buddies may NOT be willing to talk unless they themselves face charges or they are offered a deal and safety. I think this may be where OSBI is headed with all of this. This may be far bigger than two dead girls, this could be a HUGE organization and OSBI wants to make sure they can deal that group a killing blow the 1st time they strike. And THIS is why the families know NOTHING - why would OSBI give THEM information that could get passed along thru them to the suspects - better to let them (And the public) think the case is going cold and they are inept - and then hit with no warning - and hopefully shut down the whole ugly bunch on drugs, guns, stolen goods etc WHILE scooping up a couple of people on a murder warrant.... along with a half-dozen of their closest friends - one of whom just might want a "get out of jail free" card and start talking.

My Opinion
Flower Child, My fiancee is a retired Oklahoma State Trooper, and that is exactly what his thoughts were when he spoke with me following the murders. He thinks it is a hit and probably associated with parents or other relatives.

Lanita is a sweetheart isn't she. Lovely Lanita.

I agree with Trino, I don't think they have a clue who did this. But if it was a retaliation/hit of some kind, that doesn't make sense. There should be people who know who and even more people who know why. Once the why was figured out the who should follow. I seriously doubt the people who know this stuff are the type that spend their time calling up LE tip lines.

~snip~
I still believe this was a "hit"

~snip~ this may be far bigger that two dead girls, this could be a HUGE organization

FC, I have always thought this was a hit. I wondered what's the motive though? After watching a movie last night there is the possibility that the girls could have been mules (delivering drugs) and been taken out so they couldn't talk. I'm sure that has been mentioned on here before, but after seeing the movie I realize it may be the reality. i am posting my re-post once again because I think it is VERY INTERESTING. (for the last time)

5 shots to the body, 1 to the head
I just finished watching a 1993 movie titled The Young Americans. It takes place in London, where an American drug lord recruits young innocent people without any arrest records, to do his dirty work. If he thinks they might talk to the cops he has them killed, each one has 5 shots to the body, 1 to the head . That's his signature. :eek:

ArizonaGiGi 5 shots to the body, 1 to the head
When I read what you said last nite I got chill bumps.

I have no doubt in my mind or heart this was a "gangland" slaying.
Be it that indeed Buttons put her pic on the girls pages or someone else did , regardless that to me is a confirmation from above.

As you can tell I have done this gang research since the beginning & as I have said before (family history, tattoos, family friends & moving from OKC) it all adds up to deep doo doo JMO

FlowerChild : one of whom just might want a "get out of jail free" card and start talking.
CFI....Yes I agree. That is how it works or they get moved to a better location.

A life so young released to heaven
Left on earth, we wonder Why?
But some are sent among us briefly:
Some have spirits meant to fly...

Get Smart~
This is beautiful!!

Ruflossn

FlowerChild, I definitely agree with you about the background of the killers. However, I'm more pessimistic on OSBI. I don't think OSBI has a clue. Releasing part of the phone call IMO would not prey on the conscience of hardened gang members or their associates - male or female. With today's internet the killers are not stupid; they know the case hasn't gone cold - maybe in a couple of years but not yet. In fact, they could very well be monitoring our conversation or Topix.
Ah but it might get to someone's girlfriend - who happens to have a couple of kids she'd really like to keep safe and especially if she thought she might go to prison and never see her kids again.

I think OSBI might be working on the "associates" of the killer(s) - and not every single person the killer(s) might know are hardcore gang-bangers OR criminals. Plus, it's a LOT easier to arrest someone if they have involvement with several sorts of criminal activities - say it's somebody's girlfriend who knows something about the murders and then gets busted for meth possession - and is about to lose her kids and go to prison - she might talk. And maybe she knows who the next person up the chain of command is and THAT person gets busted for making meth or distributing or possession of stolen property and THEY are facing some significant prison time...and so on. This IS going to be a Death Penalty case and I have to believe, threatened with THAT, eventually somebody is gonna "deal" - maybe immunity - maybe lesser charges --- and we'll have the killer(s).

And you guys do realize that OSBI or DEA or FBI may very well have somebody INSIDE some of these groups, right? Arresting someone right now for these murders just might blow YEARS of work to take down the whole group. OSBI may be FORCED to play a waiting game for a while.

My Opinion

Ah but it might get to someone's girlfriend - who happens to have a couple of kids she'd really like to keep safe and especially if she thought she might go to prison and never see her kids again.

I think OSBI might be working on the "associates" of the killer(s) - and not every single person the killer(s) might know are hardcore gang-bangers OR criminals. Plus, it's a LOT easier to arrest someone if they have involvement with several sorts of criminal activities - say it's somebody's girlfriend who knows something about the murders and then gets busted for meth possession - and is about to lose her kids and go to prison - she might talk. And maybe she knows who the next person up the chain of command is and THAT person gets busted for making meth or distributing or possession of stolen property and THEY are facing some significant prison time...and so on. This IS going to be a Death Penalty case and I have to believe, threatened with THAT, eventually somebody is gonna "deal" - maybe immunity - maybe lesser charges --- and we'll have the killer(s).

And you guys do realize that OSBI or DEA or FBI may very well have somebody INSIDE some of these groups, right? Arresting someone right now for these murders just might blow YEARS of work to take down the whole group. OSBI may be FORCED to play a waiting game for a while.

My Opinion

From your fingertips to God's ears FC! Thanks again for the hope. It's difficult to hang onto with this case.

:blowkiss:

I found Tremane Wood's myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=194656370

Mane's Blurbs About me:
Thank you for taking the time to check out my page! My name is Tremane, and I am currently living on Oklahoma's Death Row. I am new to MySpace, and I am hoping to find some new friends who are willing to write to me. Death Row is a lonely and isolated place. I rarely have visitors. I have seen many people that I have grown to love and respect walk to their deaths. While my body may be confined, my mind remains free. It is through your letters that I hope to keep a grip on the world outside and to take my mind off of the reality of life on a timer. A little about me -- I am a funny, easy-going person, and a proud parent of two sons. I love sports and enjoy reading. I am on Death Row as a result of a murder conviction, which I am currently appealing. Because I have pending appeals, I cannot discuss the facts or circumstances of my case with anyone. I DO NOT HAVE INTERNET ACCESS, but, I am fortunate to have some people who care about me who are willing to maintain this page for me. If you have a few minutes, could you please take a few moments to write to me? You might make a new friend, and in the process, you will make my existence a more hopeful one. I believe that God sends us angels in unlikely places. I am praying that, for me, MySpace might be one of those places. My address follows: Tremane Wood, #271967, Oklahoma State Penitentiary, H-Unit SW 4-F, P.O. Box 97, McAlester, Oklahoma 74502 While I can't actually see this page, I would also love it if you would consider adding me as a friend.

I found Tremane Wood's myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=194656370

Mane's Blurbs About me:
Thank you for taking the time to check out my page! My name is Tremane, and I am currently living on Oklahoma's Death Row. I am new to MySpace, and I am hoping to find some new friends who are willing to write to me. Death Row is a lonely and isolated place. I rarely have visitors. I have seen many people that I have grown to love and respect walk to their deaths. While my body may be confined, my mind remains free. It is through your letters that I hope to keep a grip on the world outside and to take my mind off of the reality of life on a timer. A little about me -- I am a funny, easy-going person, and a proud parent of two sons. I love sports and enjoy reading. I am on Death Row as a result of a murder conviction, which I am currently appealing. Because I have pending appeals, I cannot discuss the facts or circumstances of my case with anyone. I DO NOT HAVE INTERNET ACCESS, but, I am fortunate to have some people who care about me who are willing to maintain this page for me. If you have a few minutes, could you please take a few moments to write to me? You might make a new friend, and in the process, you will make my existence a more hopeful one. I believe that God sends us angels in unlikely places. I am praying that, for me, MySpace might be one of those places. My address follows: Tremane Wood, #271967, Oklahoma State Penitentiary, H-Unit SW 4-F, P.O. Box 97, McAlester, Oklahoma 74502 While I can't actually see this page, I would also love it if you would consider adding me as a friend.

Oh my! Little late to be believing in angels, dude. :mad:

The number 6.

I guess if you want gang connotation it could be here's total of six. That is a signature number. The sum total is. But the way it is divided, would be telling you something, too, as in how many days before the next victim/fight. \
Or how many victims.

1 down, five to go. That's just saying if Skylar was in the wrong place at wrong time and the target was Taylor. Those are all if's.

It just possibly could be that the number of shots just has to do with how many rounds of ammunition can be fired from that gun. Might not have any connotation.

You're also thinking perhaps the clown tattoo folks are behind the crime, when actually, they could be the reason the crime was done, aimed at them.
For instance, what is known about the other victim before the robbery murder event? The one up in Kansas.

It might be the guys with the clown tattoos would like to avenge Taylor's death, not be the actual suspects behind what happened.

I'm just trying to put some more viewpoints to this. I read those poems of Linda's and I didn't see anything bizarre or wrong with them. She sounded like a very expressive young person. I read the terrible robbery murders and as horrible as it was, I still don't understand why Lanita has life in prison. She conspired to rob someone, not have them killed. It was not a good thing to do, but she didn't plan murder or participate in murder, and I just really wonder why they stuck the sentencing to her so hard. She wasn't in the room when it happened. I think she should have gotten robbery charges definitely, but not murder attached to it.

This family, for all their troubles, strikes me as a family that makes some bad choices, sometimes but other times just has extremely bad luck. It's quite apparent they loved Taylor, and I really believe they were doing the best they could to lead better lives. I saw at topix some are blaming the grandfather of doing this to cover up another type of crime, and I just do not believe there are indications of that at all.

I won't go into the gang stuff because my knowledge is limited.

~snip~
I still believe this was a "hit"

~snip~ this may be far bigger that two dead girls, this could be a HUGE organization

FC, I have always thought this was a hit. I wondered what's the motive though? After watching a movie last night there is the possibility that the girls could have been mules (delivering drugs) and been taken out so they couldn't talk. I'm sure that has been mentioned on here before, but after seeing the movie I realize it may be the reality. i am posting my re-post once again because I think it is VERY INTERESTING. (for the last time)

5 shots to the body, 1 to the head
I just finished watching a 1993 movie titled The Young Americans. It takes place in London, where an American drug lord recruits young innocent people without any arrest records, to do his dirty work. If he thinks they might talk to the cops he has them killed, each one has 5 shots to the body, 1 to the head . That's his signature. :eek:

I do believe The Grandparents were doing the best they could, at least my heart wants too. I think it is to do with the other bad apples.

I do believe The Grandparents were doing the best they could, at least my heart wants too. I think it is to do with the other bad apples.

Totally agree GS. I also believe this was a "hit" and that it is somehow gang AND family related. JMO

on msn right now is a story about the death row inmates & gangs.. They are interviewing from all over

Quote from PGW:
"You're also thinking perhaps the clown tattoo folks are behind the crime, when actually, they could be the reason the crime was done, aimed at them.
For instance, what is known about the other victim before the robbery murder event? The one up in Kansas.

It might be the guys with the clown tattoos would like to avenge Taylor's death, not be the actual suspects behind what happened.

I'm just trying to put some more viewpoints to this. I read those poems of Linda's and I didn't see anything bizarre or wrong with them. She sounded like a very expressive young person. I read the terrible robbery murders and as horrible as it was, I still don't understand why Lanita has life in prison. She conspired to rob someone, not have them killed. It was not a good thing to do, but she didn't plan murder or participate in murder, and I just really wonder why they stuck the sentencing to her so hard. She wasn't in the room when it happened. I think she should have gotten robbery charges definitely, but not murder attached to it.

This family, for all their troubles, strikes me as a family that makes some bad choices, sometimes but other times just has extremely bad luck. It's quite apparent they loved Taylor, and I really believe they were doing the best they could to lead better lives. I saw at topix some are blaming the grandfather of doing this to cover up another type of crime, and I just do not believe there are indications of that at all."

PGW~ I do agree with a lot of what you said. When I brought up the clown tatoos and possible gang affliation, I was not implying that they did the killings, but rather suggesting that there is some underlying retaliation from another group opposing them. I too wondered about Lanita and why she was given life with no parole option. After reading all the documentation on the robbery/murder, there didn't appear to be a premeditation to kill those two men. Merely, a premeditated robbery gone bad to murder. Having said that, with all the arrests and prison time served by these family members, we dont really know what groups or alliances they have been a part of or formed in their lives or during their stints in prison. All it takes is one "whacked" person or group sending a statement back to a family member through the innocent killings of these young girls.

BTW..Did anyone else find it appalling that you can be on death row and be allowed to have a myspace? Something's not right about that. :behindbar

In other internet news, you can be a penpal to Lakita. Maybe she needs some friends right now, or maybe she could help solve this crime??

http://jesusinme.us/Female_Inmates_Oklahoma.html

As far as I can tell we have not had an official FBI or OSBI profiler release anything yet. I know a poster on topix did a profile, but I am talking about an official on this case.

The number 6.

I guess if you want gang connotation it could be here's total of six. That is a signature number. The sum total is. But the way it is divided, would be telling you something, too, as in how many days before the next victim/fight. \
Or how many victims.

1 down, five to go. That's just saying if Skylar was in the wrong place at wrong time and the target was Taylor. Those are all if's.

It just possibly could be that the number of shots just has to do with how many rounds of ammunition can be fired from that gun. Might not have any connotation.

You're also thinking perhaps the clown tattoo folks are behind the crime, when actually, they could be the reason the crime was done, aimed at them.

This family, for all their troubles, strikes me as a family that makes some bad choices, sometimes but other times just has extremely bad luck. It's quite apparent they loved Taylor, and I really believe they were doing the best they could to lead better lives. I saw at topix some are blaming the grandfather of doing this to cover up another type of crime, and I just do not believe there are indications of that at all.

I won't go into the gang stuff because my knowledge is limited.

PGW, thanks for the gang info. You have more gang info than I do. So could mean something. Time will tell.
GS, it gave me chills too.

I'm back, had personal things to tend to for a few days, Took a break from this and came back disheartened because no new news. Several of you have posted really great posts, and Welcome, to the newbies! I'm just stumped as to what to say. I find myself just talking to my Heavenly Father ALOT!
Keep up the wonderful sluething. I feel you all could be on to something. But dont forget about the hermit who lives behind the Plackers. I dont think you will find alot about him on the internet, but talk to a local. It's skeeeeeeer ya!

FlowerChild, agreed that women generally are the softer sex, but the phone call release has brought no information from females or from anyone. The killer(s) are hard core; they simply saw this as "taking care of business" and may not mention it to anyone, not even girlfriends. I don't think this is huge. Instead, IMO it was a hit, and I suspect someone related to one of the families has a clue - maybe not exactly WHO but why. IMO the person(s) who did this are not local and are long gone from OK.

Flower Child, My fiancee is a retired Oklahoma State Trooper, and that is exactly what his thoughts were when he spoke with me following the murders. He thinks it is a hit and probably associated with parents or other relatives.

Well I have come around to the same conclusion.
My initial thoughts were it was a spur of the moment killing by kids.
With all the crime and convicts I know about now I believe it was a HIT!

I've been very upset about death row inmates getting myspace pages...but it's a tricky thing...

they don't have internet access...

someone on the outside sets them up for them......

It's not any different than if they wrote a letter to their local newspaper or someone they wrote letters to.. published them.....

I don't understand the desire people have to connect with these monsters.... like the woman who send love letters to some.

I really hope they find the killers of these two innocent children. As a teacher myself, my prayers are also with the school. It's devastating to be part of a school community when you've lost one of your own. You just watch child after child comprehend death at their own level.. and it's heartbreaking.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214