Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want them caught. I want it to happen soon. I can't get over how the road was graded shortly afterwards. It does turn my stomach reading the autopsy but I pray they died before feeling every single bullet. I want to see justice here for these two little girls.

Just turns my stomach ... may the killer(s) rot in hell ... a slow, long, burning eternity. :sick:

Go to many walls and buildings with gang graffitti. Z with the lines through it, anywhere from 1 to 3 lines, is a gang sign. It's been a gang sign for quite some time. I noticed the scabbed over marking with the line through it was located in an area on Skyla not visible to others. Another indication.

I'm not saying she was a gang member. Both girls sounded very sweet. It's quite possible this mark was placed on her at the scene and then scabbed over by the time of the autopsy? I don't know if skin will scab over after death. It's quite possible that Skyla and Taylor were being bulled by a group and this gang affiliation they thought gave them a sense of being "protected."
It's quite possible that they confused High School Musical "Z" with the gang sign. But that marking of Z with the lines is a gang sign. I am not mistaken about that. It's a definite. Why it's there might give more clues into what happened. I think it should be looked at for what it is.

Maybe Taylor was bolder with what she said to the person who approached because she believed she was "protected" - had others who would stand up with her. Never occurred to her that she could be killed. That tells me even more it could involve some of the youths.

The markings used to be done on the skin with eraser ends of pencils, but I understand now it's done with dry ice or extremely cold ice cubs with salt added to it, and then the area is rubbed raw until there is no skin left. Then it scars in the pattern. Happened in our area with a different mark than the Z, but with kids about this same age.

I'm well acquainted with High School Musical. The kids I know who are into it, refer to "Troy" instead of Zac and "Gabrielle" instead of her name Vanessa.
They are also way younger. The older kids have lost interest in it. At least in this area.

So the Z you are referring to from High School Musical, does it have any lines through the middle of it? Or is it just a Z? The Z with the lines through it, I repeat, is a gang sign. Perhaps a Z by itself is for Zanessa, but the other Z with the lines was showing up way before High School Musical ever came out.
Could the girls have recently been initiated into a gang and those Z's were done by other gang members? They are in such awkward spots for the girls to have done them to their own bodies.

:woohoo:

You're right, but I can't seem to stay away from there anymore than I can from here. I need to take a vacation from the internet!

:spinner:

awww I'm not suggesting that you stay away from T :blowkiss:.....just expect it to be weird :crazy:

Flower...I generally agree with most your posts, BUT I have a different of opinion here, you say,
"We already knew it was one of the 4 kids who was Taylor's parent - obviously it was one of the two Paschals - likely Jennifer - since she carried the Paschal name and so did Taylor.".....

I do not think we can POSITIVELY say WHO Taylor's BIO parents are, unless a DNA test is done, without a birth certificate.

Can anyone prove where Taylor can from or when?
Why no baby pictures,
why was she home schooled,
why did she have NO friends until public school?
why was she sheltered to the point of hiding her?
what were 'they' hiding Taylor from?

IF Taylor was Jennifer's daughter, what's the BIG secret?
I do agree Taylor looked like the Paschal side of the family.

Could the 'secret' be connected with this murder OR the Bio Father?....jmo

Excellent point. I just wish we could find out who her mother AND father were. It very well may point to a motive. I'm sure (?) LE are looking into that.

I know its hard to attempt to figure out some of the bullet paths on the two girls. This is another reason I believe the smaller caliber murder weapon that was used was a .22 rimfire. These bullets are very small and the velocities aren't that fast compared to much larger weapons. They just don't have the energy to make a straight path through the human body. The bullets tend to go through the body in curved path rather than a straight exit wound. Years ago my uncle was murdered with a .22 rimfire pistol in a pharmacy robbery. The murderer shot him one time in the side of the chest and the bullet curved all the way through his chest puncturing both lungs. I remember looking at the autopsy report in great detail wondering how one shot from such a small caliber weapon could of killed him.

Personally, I think the rumor of "bringing the guns in for ballistics check" is just a rumor. I don't think the LE could actually do this without some sort of search warrant. The only way I think this would help solve the crime is if the OSBI thinks the weapons were used without the owners knowledge. A father's guns????? Why else would someone bring a murder weapon in to be identified as such? I really don't think LE has the ability to trace how many guns are in a county or who owns them. I might be wrong but I just think they have the ability to take a serial number off the firearm and identify the original purchaser. If this is the truth and not a rumor, I tend to think its a decoy ploy. They don't have time or resources to check 100's of weapons because they have to fire the weapons to test for similar markings on bullets and casings. I would tend to think if this is the truth, they are going to be looking at certain individuals that didn't bring in their firearms to be checked!

This is EXACTLY what I am talking about! You just stated everything just then as being fact about the story of Claudia and Rose then casually mention they have their opinions. You don't know either one of them, do you? So you do not know this is factual information. We never heard Rose say anything like that or ANYONE say that Claudia wasn't close or didn't love her grandaughter.

Actually, the shot WAS under the chin just to the side and in fact WAS the kill shot. It was the one which showed powder burn so it was upclose and personal. It went straight into her head and did not exit. Taylor's kill shot entered the lip and exited out of the base of her skull with powder burn, IIRC. (I will go look them both up again to be certain tho.)

:gavel: now now, let's not reduce ourselves to acting like people on other forums do !!!
You two kiss and make up

I know some don't think it was a teen or teens, but it is one thing I still consider.

Just wondering if any teens did not come back to school this year (Graham, Weleetka, etc.) - as in "went to live with a relative" etc. or if any changed from "on-campus" to "off-campus" status this year.

Oooooohhhhhh I want to know the answer to that

I would tend to think if this is the truth, they are going to be looking at certain individuals that didn't bring in their firearms to be checked!

This is exactly what I am thinking!

You didn't...unless you are FC's "source"! The "source" of FC's did more than once, at least according to FC.

I watched Claudia being interviewed on Greta on Fox and she reported standing next to Skyla with a male (either husband or son-in-law) who moved back whatever was covering the girl and she in detail described the placement of the wounds also saying they were covered by gauze pads. I believed her and now I know why. She was being honest about what she observed much to the chagrin of LE, I am sure!

The "source" claimed then she did not and lied about the whole thing. As we can CLEARLY see now, the source was incorrect and the grandmother did NOT lie! Someone is out to smear the grandmother and it makes me quite angry. :furious: She/he has successfully done that here with FC's help. I am just making the point that we can't trust anything else the "source" has said now for threads and threads in this case. We need to stick with the facts and not the rumors!

I was Claycats source on the truck/Dustin rumor.. I felt SS had called me a liar.... Drive to Weleetka, stop have a cup of coffee, you will hear the same.
If you don't want to hear Weleetka rumors/theories... so be it.
Everything Flowerchild has said to be rumor I have heard around town also.

Rose is working now at Graham School (fact).

Hmmm. Well.. I certainly share my interest in all these cases with my kids....drives them nuts...my 14yo still asks whats so about big about Trenton Duckett...but anyway....I ran the autopsy and where the shots hit by my 16 yo daughter. Asked her what she thought and her take on it was....."she thinks the 13yo was a flirt, not sure if one person or two, that this person was snubbed/humiliated by her in front of public, because she took her big purse down there, she thinks the kid told her he had drugs or something, some reason that the kid(s) told them to go down there.....and shot them. And she thinks there is no reason someone would shoot her in the hoo ha as she put it, (groin), was because something sexually was involved, he asked her out, whatever, she thinks there's no reason one would shoot her there --there has to be a reason. The kid(s) didn't know that Skyla would be there or whatever. She said there is no cold calculater killer, per se, everyone is a cold calcultated killer. Like the Virginia Tech killer, they/one of the girls did something to this person(s) and the person(s) had it." I can't explain this as my teen is much smarter than I!!

As I have such a hard time believing that a kid could do this..I asked - so then the kid(s) just changed clothes, got rid of the gun and went home to Sunday dinner like nothing happened--and the answer was yes. Without batting too much of an eye.
Scary.

Which also could be why they are asking for the guns...maybe some parent doesn't want to think lil Johnnie could do such a thing.

I am so baffled by this I just wanted another take on it. And that's from a teen perspective. So....take from that what you may. I still don't have a clue but maybe it was a kid.

SS could you give me a link to the Claudia-Greta interview about the gauza pads?
No reason to be angry - just trying to figure out Claudia's statement vs EMT's.

SS could you give me a link to the Claudia-Greta interview about the gauza pads?
No reason to be angry - just trying to figure out Claudia's statement vs EMT's.
I saw/heard her interview on TV but have never seen it posted online. This interview was discussed/debated at length on another forum I was on, and I was never able to find this interview online anywhere despite looking for it. But Claudia was right on the money about Skyla's wounds according to the autopsy.

I hope nobody mnds if I add my 2 cents. When this came up awhile back, I tried to find any official transcript or link about Claudia saying what she saw. To my knowledge, there are none.

The second thing I did at the time was go back and look at WS and IS postings of what people wrote after they watched Claudia on Greta - June 12th - (so it's hearsay but was all I could find).

Seems like Claudia/family members went to see Skyla after the autopsy was finished (at morgue or funeral home)? And Claudia described on Greta what she remembered seeing.

============

Without a transcript we don't know what exactly was said, but postings on WS and IS at the time referred to watching Claudia on Greta, Claudia describing the wounds she saw (arm, neck, etc.), someone posted it was after autopsy when the family was allowed to view her body (not sure if that was an assumption or stated by Claudia), that Claudia also described a piece of gauze was covering arm wound and a blanket or cloth covering her body...

I was Claycats source on the truck/Dustin rumor.. I felt SS had called me a liar.... Drive to Weleetka, stop have a cup of coffee, you will hear the same.
If you don't want to hear Weleetka rumors/theories... so be it.
Everything Flowerchild has said to be rumor I have heard around town also.

Rose is working now at Graham School (fact).

Sheza, I like to hear it all! I don't see it as a problem if we post that it is a rumor.

Sheza, I like to hear it all! I don't see it as a problem if we post that it is a rumor.

Hi cloudajo, Our (Weleetka area) theories are mostly based off rumors thats about all we had.
LE's made a comment (rumors have solved a lot of cases).

:woohoo::woohoo:
I thought it odd that Skyla lived right next door to Claudia, her grandma, but that it had been a week since Claudia had seen Skyla. (This is what Claudia said in a TV interview.) I just assumed that a child on summer vacation would be next door at Grandma's house more often than that (unless one of them was not at home that week).
I do agree that Rose had to be close to her mom because that is the first person she called. Unless Rose did because she knew it was the only way to get in touch with her husband.
I just think Rose and her husband didn't want Claudia giving interviews because they were private people...or didn't want people digging up info on their past.
Given all that...I do find that Claudia gave pretty good info in the TV interviews I saw. She described the bullet wounds accurately (that is the first thing I thought when reading the autopsy)...and Claudia said Skyla wanted to be a vet. She never said she herself was a vet. Claudia said in her interview that she had been a school bus driver and knew Taylor from driving the school bus.[/

Hi cloudajo, Our (Weleetka area) theories are mostly based off rumors thats about all we had.
LE's made a comment (rumors have solved a lot of cases).

Hi Sheza, I, for one would love to hear the "rumors" in and around Weleetka. Everything being posted on this forum, are rumor. Right? Rumor or hear say, or opinions. So what is the difference between the three? Heck, I'm an open-minded person, and all ears. your opinons are important to the case, a local knows the personalities of your hometown people. So, feel free to share your local rumors with me anytime.

Hi Sheza, I, for one would love to hear the "rumors" in and around Weleetka. Everything being posted on this forum, are rumor. Right? Rumor or hear say, or opinions. So what is the difference between the three? Heck, I'm an open-minded person, and all ears. your opinons are important to the case, a local knows the personalities of your hometown people. So, feel free to share your local rumors with me anytime.

Missing Sarah Thank you

Peter & Vickie Placker has moved, packed the finale load yesterday, the house is emtpy.

Fox, is featuring "Honor Killings in America". This is an eye opener as well. Mkes a person think twice about what people are really capable of doing to loved ones.

Missing Sarah Thank you

Peter & Vickie Placker has moved, packed the finale load yesterday, the house is emtpy.

Thanks Sheza. I can't even imagine. I hope they find some peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennilynn321