Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am grateful to have new and local posters here - "newbies" or not!

You are obviously correct on THAT Jennifer M Paschal, but I do know that Jennifer Juanita's parents are Tony Carl Paschal and Linda Jenkins Paschal. Jennifer Juanita is NOT Vicky Paschal's daughter based on the information I have. If you find something different please post it because I have Jennifer Juanita as Tony and Linda's daughter.

Facts are facts, can't argue them - but I cannot find ANY information that Jennifer Juanita is Vicky's child - only that she is Tony and Linda's child.

My Opinion
http://www.oscn.net/applications/oc...e=caseGeneral&casemasterID=484328&db=Oklahoma

I had noticed early on that Vicky's name is spelled "Vickey" on one of the case summary's on OSCN. If this link doesn't work then you'll have to go to www.oscn.net and search under "Placker".

This should have been a PM.
Why?! I want people to know that I respect TG and what she does! :waitasec: I can't speak out openly about that here when others can? TG deserves her kudos!! :clap::clap::clap::clap: There are many WSers here who have put in their many, many countless hours of hard work on as many cases here. This in no way reflects on Newbies or locals who join us. I think they should know that this isn't the only case we have worked on and that our experience is worth a lot when it comes right down to it tho. TG has well earned our respect.

Welcome, Newbies! :)

Why?! Because I want people to know that I respect TG and what she does?! :waitasec: I can't speak out openly about that here when others can? TG deserves her kudos!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well, that is noble. Most, if not all, of us have read TG's posts and know that she is an extremely valuable member of WS. That is not to say that we should treat those who are new here rudely or as if they are idiots. Anyone with an interest who comes here should be welcomed and valued. As I said, I am grateful for their insights. I do not want to see this board derailed with petty attacks. That's all. We all need to stay on topic, IMHO. That being said, I fail to see how who is related to whom will necessarily help to solve this crime.

I think everybody needs to respect one another, and for people like me who have been around a long time, we must be careful not to come across as bossy, and do not constantly correct newbies like a school teacher, or something. Moderators can handle any issues with the rules.
I want the board to grow, because that means a variety of opinions on cases, etc. Don't run off the new people.

And the new people need to read the rules, and remember it takes a few weeks if not months to have the older members trust you completely. It's best to bite the tongue for a bit until you get your feet wet.

It's a give and take on everyone's part to make the board great.

Now, was that too "sunshine and rainbows?"
LOL

Ok.. back to this tragic case.

I think everybody needs to respect one another, and for people like me who have been around a long time, we must be careful not to come across as bossy, and do not constantly correct newbies like a school teacher, or something. Moderators can handle any issues with the rules.
I want the board to grow, because that means a variety of opinions on cases, etc. Don't run off the new people.

And the new people need to read the rules, and remember it takes a few weeks if not months to have the older members trust you completely. It's best to bite the tongue for a bit until you get your feet wet.

It's a give and take on everyone's part to make the board great.

Now, was that too "sunshine and rainbows?"

LOL

Ok.. back to this tragic case.

Nope - that was perfect. Thank you! :blowkiss:

I have not seen any where that any one has treated people as idiots or rudely. I think often people misread posts and the meanings behind them. That being said, we try to get down to the brass tacks here. I thought what I read was just exactly that! Trying to keep things on topic and moving along.

I have to agree that all references into relations haven't gotten us any further in this case even knowing what we do about the families of both girls and their troubled lives. It has not led us closer to the POI, the smoking gun, or a direction to find the missing puzzle piece to put us on the correct path to solve this horrific case. OSBI knows without a doubt who the mother and father are, imo. Obviously, they don't consider it important or they would be searching for them publically if they have not already found them.

We need to stick with finding the POI. HE has answers. HE saw what happened to those girls probably first hand. OSBI knows it, LE knows it, and the POI knows it. So who is he and where is he?!

Has ANYONE seen any such letter requesting they bring in their guns to be tested or are you guys going on rumor about that?

She was about 1/2 indian, and the entire family drank, fought. Lots of trouble from those people, names always in the paper.

You said was. Is she dead? Tavis and Dillon both have mothers who are deceased?

Good news, we will be leaving on Tuesday going back to Denver again. I have printed the POI posters and will make sure and stitck them up o the boards when we are in OK Tueday night/Wednesday morning. I will ask some questions too while I am there. Just kinda out of the blue sort of stuff just to see what the locals say. Anyone have suggestions for questions? I have plenty myself but of there is something someone would like me to ask please let me know and I see what responces I can get.

I would like to know exactly what year of truck the POI supposedly was driving and why they aren't releasing it!!

Good news, we will be leaving on Tuesday going back to Denver again. I have printed the POI posters and will make sure and stitck them up o the boards when we are in OK Tueday night/Wednesday morning. I will ask some questions too while I am there. Just kinda out of the blue sort of stuff just to see what the locals say. Anyone have suggestions for questions? I have plenty myself but of there is something someone would like me to ask please let me know and I see what responces I can get.

Bless you C2CD08 and travel safely. I've no doubt you know exactly what to ask and look for!

Wasn't Kelough the ones that talked about the gun shot sounds? Will try and go back and find a link.

On vehicle type does anyone have a clue what WPKR
would stand for?

On vehicle type does anyone have a clue what WPKR
would stand for?
It has something to do with a Military Vehicle:

Military unit name: 240 MP CO

Expanded name: 240 Military Police Company (WPKRY1)
Unit Identification Code: WPKRY1
Service: Army
Theater: Iraq
Information valid as of:Friday April 19, 2007
Other units of group WPKR

http://wikileaks.org/wiki/240_MP_CO_(WPKRY1)

I guess I am one of the 'newbies' - I don't post much but try to keep up on what is being said - I have been welcomed very nicely by GetSmart and Claycat and I thank them. I just want to say that I admire all of the hard work and dedication you all do - you devote so much time and effort to aid in reaching justice for those precious girls. There will be a special place in Heaven reserved in your names no doubt. I would also like to wish the lady that is the trucker a safe trip. I would like for her to take note of how many times she sees the POI poster posted along her journey. I am still not convinced the POI exists - wish I knew more about the 'witnesses' that saw him - then again, we all wish we knew so much more than has been released. To those of you with hometown contacts, please continue to report the rumors - often the locals know even more than LE. Along with you all I am praying for an answer soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6