Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I am one of the 'newbies' - I don't post much but try to keep up on what is being said - I have been welcomed very nicely by GetSmart and Claycat and I thank them. I just want to say that I admire all of the hard work and dedication you all do - you devote so much time and effort to aid in reaching justice for those precious girls. There will be a special place in Heaven reserved in your names no doubt. I would also like to wish the lady that is the trucker a safe trip. I would like for her to take note of how many times she sees the POI poster posted along her journey. I am still not convinced the POI exists - wish I knew more about the 'witnesses' that saw him - then again, we all wish we knew so much more than has been released. To those of you with hometown contacts, please continue to report the rumors - often the locals know even more than LE. Along with you all I am praying for an answer soon.

Whatever brought you here, please continue to post your thoughts and insights. This is not a classroom in which you can be graded. All posts (not the trolls!) are welcomed here. :)

Hi Fairy and Ann!

SS, I didn't realize you had already posted about the military! Oops!

I think everyone appreciates all who contribute to the board, doesnt matter if you have been here 5 years or 1 day. Sometimes it is hard to read emotion in words typed on a screen, therefore there will be misunderstandings. In addition, when someone "corrects" a new person about the way things are done on WS it doesnt mean they are not welcomed, in fact it is someone trying to help a new person understand how this board works. I know for me personally because I am jumping around working on a few cases right now, sometimes my post can be short and right to the point, therefore they may come across to some who do not know me as being bossy that is not the intent, simply just trying to help someone.

Example I learned recently that I truly offended a new person for asking for a link to something they were stating. I wasn't questioning their honesty, or trying to chase them away it was just something I had not read before, and on WS we back things up with links if possible and new people may not know that. But in my request for the link I didnt take the time to explain that I wasnt questioning their honesty or I wasnt trying to offend them etc, they were upset and a flurry of pms to other members from another board began and before I knew it I was accused of chasing new members away. Which is not all what was going on, but had the person I requested the link from came to me and told me I offended them, problem could of been resolved instead of involving people from another board that then came in to WS with short snarky post to me it would of been resolved right then and there without any further issues.

Bottom line of my wordy post is everyone IS welcomed here, and if your feelings do get hurt take a moment, step away for a few seconds, and when you come back if you feel like you are truly being attacked report it to a moderator and let them handle. I think when people sit back they will realize that everyone here has the same goals, emotions run high at times, but no one is trying to chase anyone away. Misunderstandings that fester turn into bad feelings for a long long time.

Me too. As I posted earlier, Trish states that EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING TO ADD. Newbies and oldtimers alike.

Whatever brought you here, please continue to post your thoughts and insights. This is not a classroom in which you can be graded. All posts (not the trolls!) are welcomed here. :)

Thank you fairy1 - What brought me here is mostly the fact that I am in awe that this case has not been plastered all over the news - I'm appauled that it seemed to be 'whisked away' by the media and hardly mentioned at all. I started reading the topics thing but that got to be more of a contest between individuals and it took forever to weed through the bs to actually see people discuss the case (BTW I never posted on there = only read) and then one of the posters mentioned WS - I never knew something like this existed. I'm glad it does.

Finally, I am hardly familiar with a forum such as this - and am not exactly a computer whiz by any means - and I have no idea what a troll is in computer terms - I am assuming it is something bad - I can assure you I have no bad intentions.
Thank you for the welcome.

Ok cause Donald D. Southern had a traffic violation in 2005 driving a 1994 White WPKR style vehicle.
Nevermind just noticed birthdate for this Donald D. Southern had a dob of 1933.

It has something to do with a Military Vehicle:

Military unit name: 240 MP CO

Expanded name: 240 Military Police Company (WPKRY1)
Unit Identification Code: WPKRY1
Service: Army
Theater: Iraq
Information valid as of:Friday April 19, 2007
Other units of group WPKR

http://wikileaks.org/wiki/240_MP_CO_(WPKRY1)

I would like to know exactly what year of truck the POI supposedly was driving and why they aren't releasing it!!
Keep in mind I will be in service stations. Perhaps the workers of service station have been asked to look out for something were not aware of. Gypsy is good with the women so if it is women working the stops I will let him work his ways with them, he relaly is charming and if they know something we dont I know he can help out with that.

Bless you C2CD08 and travel safely. I've no doubt you know exactly what to ask and look for!
I hope I do and hope that if I have to put the man sector of this duo on it that he will follow my lead! This is the first time I will delve with more than just seeking info from the ineternet so I hope we can find out more.

I would also like to wish the lady that is the trucker a safe trip. I would like for her to take note of how many times she sees the POI poster posted along her journey.
Thank you dear, and I will for sure to take note of the times we see the posters and report back. We have some printed and we plan to post them where they are not.

It will be LATE Tuesday night when we get there, so it will probably be sometime Wednesday when I report back on this but were ready and prepared for the journey.

Well all I know is BIRTH RECORDS indicate the following:

Jennifer M Paschal 2/23/1975 mother is Lynda (Frances) Paschal 9/26/1947 and her father is Charles Eugene Paschal 1/24/1943 they were married in Grayson Texas 3/28/1969.
But ya know it doesnt matter no matter what birth records show you are gonna say you are right and this is wrong so I give up!....

Is this the Jennifer M. Paschal that some suspect is Taylors Bio Mom?

Sorry to break off topic, a woman's body was just found in Chandler, OK. Could that be the missing woman?

I have not seen any where that any one has treated people as idiots or rudely. I think often people misread posts and the meanings behind them. That being said, we try to get down to the brass tacks here. I thought what I read was just exactly that! Trying to keep things on topic and moving along.

I have to agree that all references into relations haven't gotten us any further in this case even knowing what we do about the families of both girls and their troubled lives.

It has not led us closer to the POI, the smoking gun, or a direction to find the missing puzzle piece to put us on the correct path to solve this horrific case.

OSBI knows without a doubt who the mother and father are, imo. Obviously, they don't consider it important or they would be searching for them publically if they have not already found them.

We need to stick with finding the POI. HE has answers. HE saw what happened to those girls probably first hand. OSBI knows it, LE knows it, and the POI knows it. So who is he and where is he?!......

Actually, we don't know what LE knows,
or IF the theories and info. on this board has led LE to look into other directions, do we? why 'assume'?

We do not know WHO the witnesses were that saw the POI...

What IF some of the witnesses are related to the killer and there is NO POI as described?....
IF LE has several 'suspects' and the eyewitnesses just 'happen' to be kin to the suspects, LE would have to look deeper into what everyone saw, said or heard.

in my opinion we do need to know, who is kin to whom, and leave no stone unturned, to solve these horrific murders.

Ok cause Donald D. Southern had a traffic violation in 2005 driving a 1994 White WPKR style vehicle.

Nevermind just noticed birthdate for this Donald D. Southern had a dob of 1933.........

Let's not overlook, trucks can be borrowed....or used without permission or sold....

When I read, the P's had been gone all Sunday and some theories, possibly Saturday night also, it started me thinking in other directions.

Kids get bored and certainly don't always stay home IF there are no adults in that home...imo

1. What IF the girls had walked to someone's house snooping around or destroying some of the persons property?

2. What if the girls met some boys somewhere? maybe gang members, and a argument/fight or something else occurred to cause the shootings?

3. What if the girls rode off in a vehicle with someone?

4. What IF the girls was kidnapped and that is the reason Skyla was wearing the slippers?

5. What IF there was 'someone' at the P's and the girls ran from the house because of a 'problem' in the house, possibly 'hiding' most of the day and was actually waiting at the road for Rose?
Could Skyla's gun shot wound to the arm been caused earlier that day as they ran away from someone and the girls put the "gauze' bandage on her arm? IF not, Who put the gauze on her arm? I believe Grandmother!

6. What IF someone sent Taylor to the bridge at 5:00 to deliver 'something' in her bag and the purchaser became enraged when HE found he had been cheated?

7. Why did the girls go 10 to 12 hours without food and little or no fluids that Sunday?

I'm leaving no stone unturned, to give other possibilities to think about...

I think everyone appreciates all who contribute to the board, doesnt matter if you have been here 5 years or 1 day. Sometimes it is hard to read emotion in words typed on a screen, therefore there will be misunderstandings. In addition, when someone "corrects" a new person about the way things are done on WS it doesnt mean they are not welcomed, in fact it is someone trying to help a new person understand how this board works. I know for me personally because I am jumping around working on a few cases right now, sometimes my post can be short and right to the point, therefore they may come across to some who do not know me as being bossy that is not the intent, simply just trying to help someone.

Bottom line of my wordy post is everyone IS welcomed here, and if your feelings do get hurt take a moment, step away for a few seconds, and when you come back if you feel like you are truly being attacked report it to a moderator and let them handle. I think when people sit back they will realize that everyone here has the same goals, emotions run high at times, but no one is trying to chase anyone away. Misunderstandings that fester turn into bad feelings for a long long time.
EXACTLY!!

It is difficult when a forum exists and people aren't aware of it only because they are new. If we don't explain to them how it works here, they don't know. Keeping things on topic, taking advantage of the other threads, and keeping the completely off topic things on their own thread is the way we streamline these discussions. It frustrates everyone to come back after work and find pages of personal dialog, things that have been discussed at length on another thread, or the like to wade through to find out where the case is. Later on, when this case hopefully goes to trial, everyone will appreciate being able to go back and find pertinent information on the forum when it is mentioned by a lawyer!

Check out the forum here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=162

Actually, we don't know what LE knows,
or IF the theories and info. on this board has led LE to look into other directions, do we? why 'assume'?

We do not know WHO the witnesses were that saw the POI...

What IF some of the witnesses are related to the killer and there is NO POI as described?....
IF LE has several 'suspects' and the eyewitnesses just 'happen' to be kin to the suspects, LE would have to look deeper into what everyone saw, said or heard.

in my opinion we do need to know, who is kin to whom, and leave no stone unturned, to solve these horrific murders.
We have time and time again gone into the family dynamics here. I don't think we have left any skeletons in their closets and their stones have been tumbled! Without paternity/maternity testing we are never going to know for certain who Taylor's parents were, imo.

If the killers are strangers to the area with no real connection unless it is to one person they met out on that road...we are no closer and instead much further away from finding out any answers. We need to explore that possibility since nothing has come out of the familial connections or from the immediate area as far as locals go. No one can seem to place any local as having anything to do with these murders at the scene.

Excellent questions...the "no food" thing is weird. And I think they were meeting someone....as I've posted before.

Let's not overlook, trucks can be borrowed....or used without permission or sold....

When I read, the P's had been gone all Sunday and some theories, possibly Saturday night also, it started me thinking in other directions.

Kids get bored and certainly don't always stay home IF there are no adults in that home...imo

1. What IF the girls had walked to someone's house snooping around or destroying some of the persons property?

2. What if the girls met some boys somewhere? maybe gang members, and a argument/fight or something else occurred to cause the shootings?

3. What if the girls rode off in a vehicle with someone?

4. What IF the girls was kidnapped and that is the reason Skyla was wearing the slippers?

5. What IF there was 'someone' at the P's and the girls ran from the house because of a 'problem' in the house, possibly 'hiding' most of the day and was actually waiting at the road for Rose?
Could Skyla's gun shot wound to the arm been caused earlier that day as they ran away from someone and the girls put the "gauze' bandage on her arm? IF not, Who put the gauze on her arm? I believe Grandmother!

6. What IF someone sent Taylor to the bridge at 5:00 to deliver 'something' in her bag and the purchaser became enraged when HE found he had been cheated?

7. Why did the girls go 10 to 12 hours without food and little or no fluids that Sunday?

I'm leaving no stone unturned, to give other possibilities to think about...

No Jennifer Juanita Paschal Johnson is suspected to be Taylors Bio mom.

Is Jennifer Juanita Paschal Johnson the daughter of Tony Paschal? Is she the niece of Vickey Placker?

Or don't we know this information?

Why are some of you assuming the girls hadn't eaten all day? It only takes two to three hours for the stomach to empty, so even if they had eaten a couple of meals that day their stomachs could still be empty at 5:00 p.m. They did take the internal temperatures of the girls as indicated on the autopsy report, so if they were killed any earlier LE should be able to tell that. If it was a really hot day though the body temp might not have dropped.

Why are some of you assuming the girls hadn't eaten all day? It only takes two to three hours for the stomach to empty, so even if they had eaten a couple of meals that day their stomachs could still be empty at 5:00 p.m. They did take the internal temperatures of the girls as indicated on the autopsy report, so if they were killed any earlier LE should be able to tell that. If it was a really hot day though the body temp might not have dropped.

Thanks, Annie! Good post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member