Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and I also look at what people have for "mood." Am I the only one who does that? :)

Ok thanks on warrant question.

I wonder where "Mikey" (Westbrook) is and what info he gave when/if the cops finally caught up with him.

LOL...no Cloud, you aren't the only who looks at their "mood." I guess I would be pissed too if I was Mike Gaddy.

LOL...no Cloud, you aren't the only who looks at their "mood." I guess I would be pissed too if I was Mike Gaddy.

I've searched for and looked at so many myspaces, and never looked at those before this happened. Fascinating what people put on their pages (and their music selections too).

Now my open windows are always this forum, the other forum, myspace, OK Court Records, OK Dept of Corrections, etc. Oh boy.

Rumor from Topix below re Dustyn (Spud) Dailey and others who testified before GJ.

------------
"Spud was one of the first people brought in for questioning. I don't know about Gaddy. They were friends at one time. The witnesses arrested and brought into question in the GJ hearing were in personal contact with Spud during the time of the killings and are not necessarily suspected of being part of this crime. OSBI just wants to know if he *Spud* had let anything out or if they knew of his whereabouts at the time of the shootings. It's just sad that Larry and Windy were too stupid to know they can't ignore a sapena even if they don't have transporation."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/weleetka-ok/TOJFJV92HAR4RS395/p546

According to what I have heard, there were several mentions of 4 wheelers in the area before the murders.
CC, I dont see where you are refering to. When I click this link, it takes me to a discussion of the Anthony case. Can you please help?

Also, to everyone.... I still get chills when i read this forum that is linked below and has been linked to on this thread previously.
http://www./forum1/message560159/pg1

The first poster, mentions on the first day after the murders, that there was rumor of 2 boys on 4 wheelers, and gives their ages. This means the kids were knowing something and discussing it just the day after these murders! Did we overlook this and toss it aside, or has someone come up to discredit this post since then? To me, this person heard rumor really fast! And now, we see that 2 boys of the same age were pulled in to testify before the GJ. What I am wondering, is did THESE boys have 4 wheelers? The Gaddy boy lives about 2 miles from where the event took place. Geeze! I would hate to think he really had anything to do with this!
This kids parents used to own a little store in Henryetta, and they sold used or consignment baby items. This is so tragic! I hope he was only a suspect because of kids talking, and not really involved, but WHY did Dracoeyes say what she did?
I found dracoeyes on myspace http://www.myspace.com/dracoeyes
What the heck does she know?:waitasec:

LOL, you're clicking on her signature line.............:)

Oh... duh! LMBO!!!!!!!!!
I will be the first to admit I am no computer wizard! lolol

anyway..... what does anyone think about the posting the day after the crime, on that forum that I linked? I dont know why I didnt see that before! Have you all already sluethed this and I am just not "with it" Maybe I need to go back to the beginning thread and start reading.

Oh... duh! LMBO!!!!!!!!!
I will be the first to admit I am no computer wizard! lolol

anyway..... what does anyone think about the posting the day after the crime, on that forum that I linked? I dont know why I didnt see that before! Have you all already sluethed this and I am just not "with it" Maybe I need to go back to the beginning thread and start reading.

Hi Frog.

I did read the posting you are talking about, but I never paid any attention to the date. It sure is strange.

Remember when the sheriff made the statement they had a couple of suspects? It was that same night, I believe. Then we never heard anything more from him.

This whole case boggles the mind :crazy:!

CC, I dont see where you are refering to. When I click this link, it takes me to a discussion of the Anthony case. Can you please help?

Also, to everyone.... I still get chills when i read this forum that is linked below and has been linked to on this thread previously.
http://www./forum1/message560159/pg1

The first poster, mentions on the first day after the murders, that there was rumor of 2 boys on 4 wheelers, and gives their ages. This means the kids were knowing something and discussing it just the day after these murders! Did we overlook this and toss it aside, or has someone come up to discredit this post since then? To me, this person heard rumor really fast! And now, we see that 2 boys of the same age were pulled in to testify before the GJ. What I am wondering, is did THESE boys have 4 wheelers? The Gaddy boy lives about 2 miles from where the event took place. Geeze! I would hate to think he really had anything to do with this!
This kids parents used to own a little store in Henryetta, and they sold used or consignment baby items. This is so tragic! I hope he was only a suspect because of kids talking, and not really involved, but WHY did Dracoeyes say what she did?
I found dracoeyes on myspace http://www.myspace.com/dracoeyes
What the heck does she know?:waitasec:

Frog, the person who wrote the post at godlike productions is called "dracoeyes2." The one on my MS, is just "dracoeyes." I can not find a "dracoeyes2" on MS.

I will keep looking. Maybe it is her daughter.

I've searched for and looked at so many myspaces, and never looked at those before this happened. Fascinating what people put on their pages (and their music selections too).

Now my open windows are always this forum, the other forum, myspace, OK Court Records, OK Dept of Corrections, etc. Oh boy.

And I'm sure thankful you do, too, Cloud...I'm pretty "facts" and "details" driven so the background and information you provide is invaluable to this forum and to me. Thanks for all that you do.:blowkiss:

Frog, the person who wrote the post at godlike productions is called "dracoeyes2." The one on my MS, is just "dracoeyes." I can not find a "dracoeyes2" on MS.

I will keep looking. Maybe it is her daughter.

Yes, I know/knew that, but I am betting it is one and the same person. dracoeyes isnt old enough to have a child of the age that would probably post that, at least I dont think so. But she is from Wetumka, which isnt far from Weleetka, and was mentioned before, these communities are so small they just kinda all run together as far as people knowing each other. I was from Henryetta and knew lots of people from those communities. I also once had an email addy, which I used the name sometimes for other purposes and sometimes would add a number after the name, just to keep things clear if to no one else, but to me. lol
The name and location is too close to rule this out as not a possiblility/probability that it is the same person. My money is on it. lol

And I'm sure thankful you do, too, Cloud...I'm pretty "facts" and "details" driven so the background and information you provide is invaluable to this forum and to me. Thanks for all that you do.:blowkiss:

Boots, you're very welcome.

Yes, I know/knew that, but I am betting it is one and the same person. dracoeyes isnt old enough to have a child of the age that would probably post that, at least I dont think so. But she is from Wetumka, which isnt far from Weleetka, and was mentioned before, these communities are so small they just kinda all run together as far as people knowing each other. I was from Henryetta and knew lots of people from those communities. I also once had an email addy, which I used the name sometimes for other purposes and sometimes would add a number after the name, just to keep things clear if to no one else, but to me. lol
The name and location is too close to rule this out as not a possiblility/probability that it is the same person. My money is on it. lol

Frog, I'm very interested in the 4 wheeler possibility. When you were at the memorial did you get a sense of what is back there on either side of the road, particularly on the east side? Is that all just woods and open land back there? Looks like it from the map.

I thought this link was interesting.

Now the suspect of this crime is suppose to be a black man but I think he looks a lot like the POI in this case.

Hmmm strange. Does he to you or is it just me? :confused:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?articleID=20080908_11_Poli324750

By NICOLE MARSHALL World Staff Writer
9/8/2008 1:35 PM
Last Modified: 9/8/2008 1:52 PM

Police have released a composite sketch of the gunman who shot a Tulsa businessman last week at his office.

Neal Sweeney, 63, was shot about 9:30 a.m. Thursday at Retail Fuels Marketing, 3158 S. 108th East Ave.

Witnesses told police a man walked into the business at and went directly to an office area where he shot Sweeney in the head.

I was looking at "Mikey's" myspace again. His last login is 3/12/2008. I was looking at his "friends" wondering if he has a new myspace page under a different name that he uses now. Teens love their myspaces - major form of communicating these days.

I noticed that not only Dustyn is a "friend" on Mikey's page, but I believe Mike Gaddy is too. I clicked on it and here is "Mike's" page. It's set to private.

If you compare this pic with the one TG's posted in the photos thread, I believe they are the same.

mike(GED) in love with his new babe
Male
19 years old
Henryetta, Oklahoma
United States

Mood: stressed
Last Login: 9/9/2008
mike(GED) in love with his new babe i am geting belime for some thing i did not do
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=190449930

Pic of Mike Gaddy (post #47 on the right): http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66467&page=2

Mikey: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=300828556

My goodness, what is wrong with kids of today? Mikey's mom should be checking out what her kid is doing. This kid must be a walking h**d on. Yikes.

Remember these two conflicting reports about whether Mike Gaddy was at a friend's house when he heard the shots or whether he was home and Dustyn was at his house?

I sent an email to the two reporters of the NewsOK article and asked them to clarify, and one responded back. He said he was one of the reporters who spoke with Mike's parents. They said he was at a friend's. He said that KFOR repeated the story but got this detail wrong.

===============
Conflicting Articles:
Correct:
The father said his son was at a friend’s house at the time of the shooting. The father said his son, along with the friend and the friend’s family, then went to Walmart. He said agents have pulled Walmart surveillance videotapes to try to verify the story.
http://newsok.com/grand-jury-grills-three-men-in-weleetka-killings/article/3292830/?mp=0

Incorrect:
His parents tell the Oklahoman he was home at the time along with another suspect, 18-year-old Dustyn Dailey.
http://www.kfor.com/Global/story.asp?S=8952349&nav=menu99_1_1

Cloudajo, you're good! I give you a "gold star".

I thought this link was interesting.

Now the suspect of this crime is suppose to be a black man but I think he looks a lot like the POI in this case.

Hmmm strange. Does he to you or is it just me? :confused:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?articleID=20080908_11_Poli324750

By NICOLE MARSHALL World Staff Writer
9/8/2008 1:35 PM
Last Modified: 9/8/2008 1:52 PM

Police have released a composite sketch of the gunman who shot a Tulsa businessman last week at his office.

Neal Sweeney, 63, was shot about 9:30 a.m. Thursday at Retail Fuels Marketing, 3158 S. 108th East Ave.

Witnesses told police a man walked into the business at and went directly to an office area where he shot Sweeney in the head.

Ocean, ya know even though this POI was described differently as you say (a black man in his late teens to early 20s), when you put the two pics side by side they do look kind of similar don't they?

Frog, I'm very interested in the 4 wheeler possibility. When you were at the memorial did you get a sense of what is back there on either side of the road, particularly on the east side? Is that all just woods and open land back there? Looks like it from the map.
I'm not sure what on the east side of the memorial, just beyone the trees. But if there were 4 wheelers out there, I bet they were in the road. who knows tho? I wish I knew who had 4 wheelers out there. If I lived closer, I bet I would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214