Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Cloud, Eldon worked for Creek Nation Lighthorseman and Christal married to Tavis is not in prison and has never been.
sorry Crystal, The Crystal Kelough Southern FC posted was not the correct person. Dillon Harris had a girlfriend named Crystal.
I saw Crystal Kelough Southern 2 weeks ago they are living in Durant now.

sorry Crystal, The Crystal Kelough Southern FC posted was not the correct person. Dillon Harris had a girlfriend named Crystal.
I saw Crystal Kelough Southern 2 weeks ago they are living in Durant now.

Crystal never went by Crystal Harris growing up only Crystal Kelough.
(hope this helps)

Do you think the teenagers on the four wheelers could have been stalking the girls on their way to and from the bridge? Taunting them? They could have done this while keeping out of view in the wooded area if they were on four wheelers. They could have taken guns with them knowing full well what they were going to do with the girls.

I still think this is a vendetta type killing for something the girls did or knew.

How close do the 5 people who were questioned live in relation to the scene of the murders and how many of them had access to four wheelers? Does anyone from around there know?

I would think the neighbors would know who had four wheelers and I would doubt that they rode them too far from home unless they brought them in on a trailer.

Four wheelers would leave tracks. Nothing has suggested these tracks.

Four wheelers would leave tracks. Nothing has suggested these tracks.

Even if they were in the brush? And would they be discernable on a well traveled dirt road?

Have any of the reports said there were no tracks? Just wondering....... because they are telling us so little.

Even if they were in the brush? And would they be discernable on a well traveled dirt road?

Have any of the reports said there were no tracks? Just wondering....... because they are telling us so little.

Yellow, none of the reports mentioned tracks other than the tire tracks on County Line Road.

Not sure if it was common for anyone to go 4 wheeling in that area. If you look at the map (link below) and zoom in on the aerial view, it looks pretty dense on the west side (where the girls were found) but not as dense on the east side.

I guess a 4 wheeler is pretty loud and I wonder if anyone heard the sound or saw any in the area that day or the day before.

Just something I've been thinking about too.

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=xK8WE7EGc+v/s56gOi1Epw==

Four wheelers would have "mowed" down grass, left tracks, and noise, plus no one mentioned hearing any or seeing any.

The fact that they can go about their daily business after committing the gruesome murder of two innocent little girls boggles the mind. I am not accusing anyone. I am just referring to the person/people responsible. How do you go on like nothing ever happened?

I don't think I will ever understand the mindset of killers like this. I don't think any of us are meant to understand it because we do not think like them.

But we see over and over that murders like this never seems to faze these type of killers. They simply go on as if nothing has happened because they feel nothing, imo.

We don't know who is guilty of this crime but I tell ya the one boy that was supposed to have said "it was as easy as killing a dog" (paraphrasing from a tired memory) really sent chills up my spine. I have always felt that anyone who could kill defenseless animals is capable of killing a human being.

imoo

Four wheelers would have "mowed" down grass, left tracks, and noise, plus no one mentioned hearing any or seeing any.

According to what I have heard, there were several mentions of 4 wheelers in the area before the murders.

I have read everything posted on this case I think, and I just wondered if anyone besides me thinks that it could be possible that girls did this? I think back to several other cases where females were jealous of their boyfriends etc and were involved in the murder of the female they were jealous of. Just a thought and as always JMO as to what could have happened.

I have read everything posted on this case I think, and I just wondered if anyone besides me thinks that it could be possible that girls did this? I think back to several other cases where females were jealous of their boyfriends etc and were involved in the murder of the female they were jealous of. Just a thought and as always JMO as to what could have happened.

In today's society......nothing would shock me anymore, I dont think.

Welcome. I am from Georgia too.:)

I won't rule out girls being involved, just don't think if girls were that they did the shooting.

However, I don't think it would have been for the reason you mentioned as Skyla and Taylor were just tomboy little girls.

Trino, maybe there are tracks back in those woods/land but if they've used 4 wheelers in that area before they (those using them) could just say it was on a different day. Hopefully they checked out all of that land around there for any tracks, etc.

Also, we don't know if anyone came forward later and said they heard or saw any 4 wheelers as OSBI/LE haven't had any press conferences or released additional info since early on (other than some standard statements).

I was looking at "Mikey's" myspace again. His last login is 3/12/2008. I was looking at his "friends" wondering if he has a new myspace page under a different name that he uses now. Teens love their myspaces - major form of communicating these days.

I noticed that not only Dustyn is a "friend" on Mikey's page, but I believe Mike Gaddy is too. I clicked on it and here is "Mike's" page. It's set to private.

If you compare this pic with the one TG's posted in the photos thread, I believe they are the same.

mike(GED) in love with his new babe
Male
19 years old
Henryetta, Oklahoma
United States

Mood: stressed
Last Login: 9/9/2008
mike(GED) in love with his new babe i am geting belime for some thing i did not do
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=190449930

Pic of Mike Gaddy (post #47 on the right): http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66467&page=2

Mikey: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=300828556

Does anyone know...

If the OSBI/LE wants to look at myspaces "set to private" or cell phone/text messages of people they are interested in, do they need a warrant to do so?

I was looking at "Mikey's" myspace again. His last login is 3/12/2008. I was looking at his "friends" wondering if he has a new myspace page under a different name that he uses now. Teens love their myspaces - major form of communicating these days.

I noticed that not only Dustyn is a "friend" on Mikey's page, but I believe Mike Gaddy is too. I clicked on it and here is "Mike's" page. It's set to private.

If you compare this pic with the one TG's posted in the photos thread, I believe they are the same.

mike(GED) in love with his new babe
Male
19 years old
Henryetta, Oklahoma
United States

Mood: stressed
Last Login: 9/9/2008
mike(GED) in love with his new babe i am geting belime for some thing i did not do
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=190449930

Pic of Mike Gaddy (post #47 on the right): http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66467&page=2

Mikey: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=300828556

Great find, Cloud!

I have to believe this is Mike Gaddy because of the statement he makes of being "belime for some thing i did not do."

In reply to your second question about LE checking MS pages.....I really think they (LE) would have to get a warrant. Internet companies get really grumpy when the government gets nosey.

Great find, Cloud!

I have to believe this is Mike Gaddy because of the statement he makes of being "belime for some thing i did not do."

In reply to your second question about LE checking MS pages.....I really think they (LE) would have to get a warrant. Internet companies get really grumpy when the government gets nosey.

Yes, and I also look at what people have for "mood." Am I the only one who does that? :)

Ok thanks on warrant question.

I wonder where "Mikey" (Westbrook) is and what info he gave when/if the cops finally caught up with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member