Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T LOL....Goodness, am I the only 50+ year old here? Years ago there was a famous dog cartoon character. Can't think of his name at the moment. But when he spoke, it always began with an "R." Ruff,Ruff...:crazy:

Again, sorry for the confuse. I'll just be my normal self now.

rut ro! scoobie do... where are you! I remember! We say rut ro in my family all the time. LMBFBO :woohoo:

O/T LOL....Goodness, am I the only 50+ year old here? Years ago there was a famous dog cartoon character. Can't think of his name at the moment. But when he spoke, it always began with an "R." Ruff,Ruff...:crazy:

And please dont be normal.... normal gets boring. We need a laugh from time to time. Isnt that right, mikey? (does anyone remember that?)

See, I had good reason to be hesitant to ask.:bang:

My sons watched that cartoon growing up and I should have remembered.:crazy:

O/T Now Boots.....don't be telling your age...lol.:eek:

Hey Froggie :blowkiss:!

This senseless killing has made me crazy! I DO hope LE finds the one's who did it!!!

I'm a little hesitant to ask but I will. What does this mean?:confused:

You know, I looked at some of the comments on Dustin's myspace. I can't friggin understand a word. And girls who reference themselves as hoes........get a life! How sick and sad that girls think that low of themselves.

Hey lil...I'm 50...at least and I know the character you're talking about. I can hear it in my head. I just barely have time to read and catch up then have to get dinner, baths and bed...I do stay up to date on this forum. I wait each day for some news and hopefully we will have some soon.

You know, I looked at some of the comments on Dustin's myspace. I can't friggin understand a word. And girls who reference themselves as hoes........get a life! How sick and sad that girls think that low of themselves.

Oh My Gosh Lauren!!! I am cracking up~ I could not understand anything on that page. I kept thinking WTH! I am glad that I am not alone in my ignorance. :waitasec:

As for Hoes, I am speechless.:eek:

~xxooxxoo~
Flossie

I am 51 too... Only reason I know anything about any of that is because we have discussed here. Yall can call me little miss don't get it LOL !!!

Hoes...reminds me of an old joke

The first grade teacher is showing the children different oblects & teaching what they are.. The first item was a shovel and most of the kids got that one right. The 2nd item was a hoe and little Johnny said my sister is a hoe but she don't look nuttin like dat......

I know bad joke.. what can I say I have no excuse..

OH my someone has spray painted Kelough is a child killer all around town!
Bridges, buildings, school.

LOL, out here they spell it "Ho", different spelling, same endearing term :)

OH my someone has spray painted Kelough is a child killer all around town!
Bridges, buildings, school.

Oh, Sheza! That is not good! I don't believe the Kelough they picked up had anything to do with it!

Oh My Gosh Lauren!!! I am cracking up~ I could not understand anything on that page. I kept thinking WTH! I am glad that I am not alone in my ignorance. :waitasec:

As for Hoes, I am speechless.:eek:

~xxooxxoo~
Flossie

You crack me up g/f!! I'm not that old but........my comment was WTF???
What's with the lingo?? Is that what they teach in school these days??

You know what gets me? The oh so sweet pics of him and his lil' sis.......yet he threatens to burn the house that she lives in down. Nice. Real nice big bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme