Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, that's what I am wondering. Maybe the police picked the wrong Mike.

And I was thinking also:

Remember Rosser said on June 11th that “some are harder to find than others.”

I wonder if "Mikey" was one of those that was harder to find (if he was "running from the cops again" as of July 12). Did they find him and where is he now? And it doesn't sound like some of those friends would call in a tip either if they knew something.

Boots, thanks for sharing that info.

Boots, thanks for sharing that info.

YVW...That conversation happened a couple of weeks ago and I sat on it.

Wanted to think it all through and consider teenage girl drama, etc., before sharing it.

I was totally unable to get away from how adamant and certain they were that teenagers COULD have done this. (I had always felt that it had to be hardened and seasoned criminals).

The GJ info was the main reason I decided to share it....

Lets,

BTW, the "clown" person is a girl. How scary is her page?

Female
18 years old
tulsa, Oklahoma
United States

Cloud,I'm pretty certain the "clown" girl is Mikey Westbrook's sister.

Lets,

BTW, the "clown" person is a girl. How scary is her page?

Female
18 years old
tulsa, Oklahoma
United States

I think this girls name is Susan she used to live in Weleetka, I noticed a lot of her best friends live in Weleetka.
I am in shock, I know these kids. I'm calling the parents now.

Dec 27, 2007 9:52 PM
"this is your ****inn sister and i just wanted to tell you that i love you and you need a kooler hoodie to pose in you freak. by the way merry x-mas my baby bubbah"

This is on Mickey's comments, pg. 2

Hello, everyone...

My 15 year old granddaughter and her 16 year old friend came to visit and I told them about this case and asked for their thoughts on whether teenagers may have committed the murders.

Without hesitation, they both indicated teenagers COULD HAVE and WOULD HAVE killed these little girls if they had "snitched" on them. When asked about the "overkill" their answers were equally adament with the statement: "They don't care....teenagers today just don't care. They will take revenge and feel good about it."

I inquired further...But, would they keep quiet about it? Wouldn't they brag about it or something? To this they replied: "They may keep quiet or they might tell someone but it would probably be someone who thought they were cool and would keep their secret".

I can't tell you how chilling this conversation was. I like to think that I'm in touch with today's young people. It seems I've lost touch somewhere along the way because I never felt that youngsters could be this hard hearted and cold......

I just wanted to comment regarding this. I asked my 16yo daughter about this same question early on in the case. Oh yes, was her answer. Could and would without batting an eye. Geeze. Scary.

I'm a little hesitant to ask but I will. What does this mean?:confused:

Sorry Boots. I was making a comment about Sheza calling the clown girls parents. Didn't mean to confuse anyone....sorry.

Sorry Boots. I was making a comment about Sheza calling the clown girls parents. Didn't mean to confuse anyone....sorry.

Little, you have obviously encountered people who are unschooled in cartoon dog! LOL!

I just wanted to comment regarding this. I asked my 16yo daughter about this same question early on in the case. Oh yes, was her answer. Could and would without batting an eye. Geeze. Scary.

If teens could be the killers, I think it entirely depends on a slew of factors: type of parents they have, their location, their persona, their status in h.s./community, their interests, gang affiliations, plus more things than I can think about.

Weleetka LE surely investigated local teens. It seems they've come up empty-handed.

LOL, glad you asked cuz I wondered who "roe" was :crazy:

O/T LOL....Goodness, am I the only 50+ year old here? Years ago there was a famous dog cartoon character. Can't think of his name at the moment. But when he spoke, it always began with an "R." Ruff,Ruff...:crazy:

Again, sorry for the confuse. I'll just be my normal self now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13