DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, good info, y'all!

Cloudajo, thanks for the great links!

Dustyn Obrien Dailey!

Is this my Brian?

There was a Brian who was with his mom in the beginning but he was a little boy, remember when The witness was describing the gunshot sounds?

You guys are impressing the heck out of me. How cool!! :)

Okay, now here is another Mike who is a friend of Dustyn! He made some strange comments on Dustyn's page! His friends include a couple of those girls who consider themselves devotees of ICP, Held & clown!

I wonder if this could be the Mike and not Mike Gaddy!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=300828556

Here is the last comment he made on Dustyn's page.

"your enemy stabs you in the front.
Your friend stabs you in the back.
Your boyfriend//girlfriend stabs you in the heart.
But me,
Your closest friend,
Carries a knife.
To stab them.
Right back."

I was remembering the thing I posted in the psychic thread about a boy who had been given a pearl handled knife.

I've posted more about this in the psychic perspective thread.

Okay, now here is another Mike who is a friend of Dustyn! He made some strange comments on Dustyn's page! His friends include a couple of those girls who consider themselves devotees of ICP, Held & clown!

I wonder if this could be the Mike and not Mike Gaddy!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=300828556

Here is the last comment he made on Dustyn's page.

"your enemy stabs you in the front.
Your friend stabs you in the back.
Your boyfriend//girlfriend stabs you in the heart.
But me,
Your closest friend,
Carries a knife.
To stab them.
Right back."

I was remembering the thing I posted in the psychic thread about a boy who had been given a pearl handled knife.

Yes a different Mike, (Mickey) Westbrook his dad lives in Weleetka, his mom in Henryetta. I noticed Mickey's dad in one of the funeral pictures, I will look for it.
Not sure but didn't Dustyn send this to Mickey?
Interesting poem, If your a friend you won't see the stab coming,
If your an enemy you will face'm and stab'm.. Hmmmm a message?

Claycat, thanks for the info. I was going to ask you what you thought of Dustyn. Sheza, thanks for follow up info too.

I did some digging into Mikey's myspace page and some of his friend's pages and here is what I found combined with yours:

Michael (Mikey) Wayde Westbrook Jr., 18 yrs old
·Friend of Dustyn (Spud) Obrien Dailey
·Father (Michael Sr.) lives in Weleetka; mother lives in Henryetta
·Mikey’s Myspace page is a bit disturbing (e.g. Who I’d like to meet section)
·One of Mikey’s friends on myspace is ¤clown ♥¤ (Warning: page is disturbing); one of clown's friends is !(LaTe)!
·On July 12, 2008, !(LaTe)! Posted the following on clown’s page (scroll down on right): “…i talked to mikey just a min ago hes running from the cops again right know as im typeing this memo lol he needs to straighten hes *advertiser censored** up i hope im spelling at least half of these words right…”

¤clown ♥¤ myspace:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=205106608

Michael (Mikey) Wayde Westbrook Jr.
Male
18 years old
WELEETKA, Oklahoma
United States
Last Login: 3/12/2008

Mikey’s myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=300828556

OMG, Cloudajo! Thank you for that additional info!

Evidently that little poem is being passed around on myspace and elsewhere like a bad chain letter, so it can't be attributed to the two boys.

OMG, Cloudajo! Thank you for that additional info!

Evidently that little poem is being passed around on myspace and elsewhere like a bad chain letter, so it can't be attributed to the two boys.

Claycat, yes so it seems (chain). But I wonder if "Mikey" was Dustyn's "number one friend" and if they were together that day.

i would have liked to se his site along about the time he said he was going to burn down his parents house....to me, his site now if "fluff"......superficial fluff...
bluestarzz

His site HAS changed within the last month. I remember reading on his profile;"If anyone hurts my friends, I will hurt them."

I wish I would have posted it then!

Cloudajo, you are a great sleuther!

Thank you Sheza, for all your information.

Claycat, thanks for the info. I was going to ask you what you thought of Dustyn. Sheza, thanks for follow up info too.

I did some digging into Mikey's myspace page and some of his friend's pages and here is what I found combined with yours:

Michael (Mikey) Wayde Westbrook Jr., 18 yrs old
·Friend of Dustyn (Spud) Obrien Dailey
·Father (Michael Sr.) lives in Weleetka; mother lives in Henryetta
·Mikey’s Myspace page is a bit disturbing (e.g. Who I’d like to meet section)
·One of Mikey’s friends on myspace is ¤clown ♥¤ (Warning: page is disturbing); one of clown's friends is !(LaTe)!
·On July 12, 2008, !(LaTe)! Posted the following on clown’s page (scroll down on right): “…i talked to mikey just a min ago hes running from the cops again right know as im typeing this memo lol he needs to straighten hes *advertiser censored** up i hope im spelling at least half of these words right…”

¤clown ♥¤ myspace:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=205106608

Michael (Mikey) Wayde Westbrook Jr.
Male
18 years old
WELEETKA, Oklahoma
United States
Last Login: 3/12/2008

Mikey’s myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=300828556

Good find Cloud:

Notice this: insane clown posse

I also noticed this on his myspace URL, page, notice the end word, could the 420 mean .40?

http://www.myspace.com/wyckid__lette420killer

Good Morning~
Has it been determined if any of the people that were questioned in front of the GJ were one of the people who did not bring in a GLock to be tested?

Flossie

Good Morning~
Has it been determined if any of the people that were questioned in front of the GJ were one of the people who did not bring in a GLock to be tested?

Flossie
I was wondering the same thing actually.

Claycat, yes so it seems (chain). But I wonder if "Mikey" was Dustyn's "number one friend" and if they were together that day.

See, that's what I am wondering. Maybe the police picked the wrong Mike.

I also had another thought. You know how I said Dustyn had a little sister! Maybe she knew Taylor and Skyla. What if this whole thing was big brothers getting involved in a little girl feud. What if Taylor and Skyla got crosswise with Dustyn's sister and he decided to exact revenge!

From what it said about his family having a restraining order against him, it kind of made me wonder. He threatened to burn his family's house down. He threatened to kill them. It sounds to me like he has a hair-trigger temper!

Hello, everyone...

My 15 year old granddaughter and her 16 year old friend came to visit and I told them about this case and asked for their thoughts on whether teenagers may have committed the murders.

Without hesitation, they both indicated teenagers COULD HAVE and WOULD HAVE killed these little girls if they had "snitched" on them. When asked about the "overkill" their answers were equally adament with the statement: "They don't care....teenagers today just don't care. They will take revenge and feel good about it."

I inquired further...But, would they keep quiet about it? Wouldn't they brag about it or something? To this they replied: "They may keep quiet or they might tell someone but it would probably be someone who thought they were cool and would keep their secret".

I can't tell you how chilling this conversation was. I like to think that I'm in touch with today's young people. It seems I've lost touch somewhere along the way because I never felt that youngsters could be this hard hearted and cold......

Hello, everyone...

My 15 year old granddaughter and her 16 year old friend came to visit and I told them about this case and asked for their thoughts on whether teenagers may have committed the murders.

Without hesitation, they both indicated teenagers COULD HAVE and WOULD HAVE killed these little girls if they had "snitched" on them. When asked about the "overkill" their answers were equally adament with the statement: "They don't care....teenagers today just don't care. They will take revenge and feel good about it."

I inquired further...But, would they keep quiet about it? Wouldn't they brag about it or something? To this they replied: "They may keep quiet or they might tell someone but it would probably be someone who thought they were cool and would keep their secret".

I can't tell you how chilling this conversation was. I like to think that I'm in touch with today's young people. It seems I've lost touch somewhere along the way because I never felt that youngsters could be this hard hearted and cold......

I really don't know what to say. It was chilling READING about this conversation; I can only imagine what it was like hearing it... Thanks for sharing it Boots. :)

The website is acting up again.

Thank you, Boots, for sharing your conversation with us. I started wondering about the kids of today when the Columbine shootings took place.

Good Morning~

Flossie

Flossie, I don't think we know much on that. IIRC though, I think Mike Gaddy said in an article or on video that his family did not own any guns (didn't believe in them or something). I can try to find the reference later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7