Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys, I'm so confused to the conflicting news statements. Mike was home, Mike was at friends and this is the first connection I've read that placed the two boys together on that tragic day. All of you are right, all the pieces of the puzzle are slowly fitting together, lets pray the OSBI...have all their ducks in a row, and if they have to harress to get the truth, then so be it. JMO

Hi Missing Sarah~
What two boys were together? Was it Mike and Dustyn? I have been trying to find an article that would link the two together that afternoon and haven't been able to find one. Have I missed it? If so, could you please direct me to it.

Flossie

Dustyn (Spud) Obrien Dailey, 18 yrs old
· 1990: Dustyn born
· 1992: Judith Dailey married Raymond King
· Dustyn attended Graham School in the ninth grade until his family moved to Henryetta
· Apr 18, 2008: Dustyn’s parents (Judith and Raymond King) filed a protective order (Dustyn allegedly said "I'm going to burn your house down and ya'll will have nowhere to live” and "I am going to kill you.”)
· May 5, 2008: Protective Order was granted
· June 8, 2008: Taylor & Skyla were murdered
· Aug 12, 2008: Dustyn was charged with 2nd degree burglary (he is currently being held on these charges)
· Sep 3, 2008: Dustyn testified before the GJ for 2 hrs

Speculation/Rumors/Questions:
· Who was Dustyn’s number one friend mentioned on myspace?
· Did Dustyn go to Henryetta High School after his family moved there?
· One rumor is that he was picking on some boys in the 6th grade at some point when he was out of high school
· Did he have anger issues?
· Things must have gotten pretty bad with his parents for him to threaten them like that and for them to file for a PO. What triggered his anger? Did someone tell on him for something drug-related and they came down on him (maybe kicking him out of the house)?
· If so, where was he living/staying after that (April/May/June)?
· Did he have a job? How was he getting money?

Court Records – Protective Order & Burglary (searched on Dailey, Dustyn Obrien): http://www1.odcr.com/results.php?Page=0&PHPSESSID=u44bevuaigb0tvejqo08b89sa4
Dustyn’s Myspace:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=185166142
Last Login: 8/3/08; “Single once again and loving it, but i rather have my number one friend around my arm"; Last comment showing that was posted by someone on his page is on 4/29/08 - were any comments after that removed?
Pic of Dustyn at GJ (post #47): http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66467&page=2

Cloudajo~
Your posts were awesome.
Thanks so much for taking the time to organize all the links.
Your work is much appreciated~

Flossie

Cloudajo~
Your posts were awesome.
Thanks so much for taking the time to organize all the links.
Your work is much appreciated~
Flossie
Ditto!
icon14.gif

Hi Missing Sarah~
What two boys were together? Was it Mike and Dustyn? I have been trying to find an article that would link the two together that afternoon and haven't been able to find one. Have I missed it? If so, could you please direct me to it.

Flossie
CloudaJo just added the link on page 15.

CloudaJo just added the link on page 15.

Thank-you Missing Sarah.
I just read the link. That makes me even more suspicious of the two teenagers.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.........

You're welcome!

O/T: Did anyone see/read the thread on the Caylee case called "You know you're addicted to the CA case when:" It's pretty funny (the thread not the case)...

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70494
LOL, we should start one of those here. I'd sure have a lot of input, such as "...you give up eating, sleeping, and personal hygiene to read/post to the forum." Okay, I'm only kidding about the personal hygiene thing. The rest, however... :D

LOL, we should start one of those here. I'd sure have a lot of input, such as "...you give up eating, sleeping, and personal hygiene to read/post to the forum." Okay, I'm only kidding about the personal hygiene thing. The rest, however... :D

Unfortunately KP, I seem more willing to give up personal hygiene than food.....
I am in no way proud of that admission. :rolleyes:

Dustyn (Spud) Obrien Dailey, 18 yrs old
· 1990: Dustyn born
· 1992: Judith Dailey married Raymond King
· Dustyn attended Graham School in the ninth grade until his family moved to Henryetta
· Apr 18, 2008: Dustyn’s parents (Judith and Raymond King) filed a protective order (Dustyn allegedly said "I'm going to burn your house down and ya'll will have nowhere to live” and "I am going to kill you.”)
· May 5, 2008: Protective Order was granted
· June 8, 2008: Taylor & Skyla were murdered
· Aug 12, 2008: Dustyn was charged with 2nd degree burglary (he is currently being held on these charges)
· Sep 3, 2008: Dustyn testified before the GJ for 2 hrs

Speculation/Rumors/Questions:
· Who was Dustyn’s number one friend mentioned on myspace?
· Did Dustyn go to Henryetta High School after his family moved there?
· One rumor is that he was picking on some boys in the 6th grade at some point when he was out of high school
· Did he have anger issues?
· Things must have gotten pretty bad with his parents for him to threaten them like that and for them to file for a PO. What triggered his anger? Did someone tell on him for something drug-related and they came down on him (maybe kicking him out of the house)?
· If so, where was he living/staying after that (April/May/June)?
· Did he have a job? How was he getting money?

Court Records – Protective Order & Burglary (searched on Dailey, Dustyn Obrien): http://www1.odcr.com/results.php?Page=0&PHPSESSID=u44bevuaigb0tvejqo08b89sa4
Dustyn’s Myspace:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=185166142
Last Login: 8/3/08; “Single once again and loving it, but i rather have my number one friend around my arm"; Last comment showing that was posted by someone on his page is on 4/29/08 - were any comments after that removed?
Pic of Dustyn at GJ (post #47): http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66467&page=2
WOW..thanks Cloud... you are right on top of this...thanks thanks..!!

Unfortunately KP, I seem more willing to give up personal hygiene than food.....
I am in no way proud of that admission. :rolleyes:

Hi Guys..
Well I have adapted the food thing to finger foods..Nachos , pretzels ect...

My problem is putting off to last minute to go to the bathroom... did I just say that in front of everybody!! (red face)

Hi Guys..

My problem is putting off to last minute to go to the bathroom... did I just say that in front of everybody!! (red face)
My word, GS! I guess I can't argue, though... I generally don't bother with it until it gets to the point of "one more breath and the balloon explodes" :D

Information overload? Perhaps. Painful truth (literally)? Absolutely. :)

Hi Guys..

LOL...Yes you did, GS.

I'm a smoker, so i've just about doubled what I usually smoke.

I'm beginning to think that he police HAVE identified and interviewed the POI and are keeping this information secret so that when arrests are made and this goes to trial they can bring him in to officially place the suspects at the scene of the crime at around the time the murders were committed. If they exposed his name at this time, he would be in extreme danger.

I'm beginning to think that he police HAVE identified and interviewed the POI and are keeping this information secret so that when arrests are made and this goes to trial they can bring him in to officially place the suspects at the scene of the crime at around the time the murders were committed. If they exposed his name at this time, he would be in extreme danger.
Yeah, you are right YellowDog...Oh, wouldn't it be wonderful if the LE indeed have him in a secured location.!! I'd like to find more information about the boys, such as where they were ..when they heard the shots and did have have a car, truck?

i would have liked to se his site along about the time he said he was going to burn down his parents house....to me, his site now if "fluff"......superficial fluff...
bluestarzz

YellowDog, very interesting comment! It does seem odd that no one can identify this person.

Wouldn't it be awesome if that were true.
However, IF the two men involved were Mike and Dustyn, I do not think the POI would be in extreme danger. Dustyn is in jail and has been since August, and Mike lives at home w/ his parents and it seems like his parents are actively involved in his life. This is pure speculation on my part and I have nothing to back up this opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member