Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for all the wonderful info Flossie. Perhaps they hoped for a DNA match from all these arrests. Wasn't some DNA collected from the scene? Apparently there wasn't a match. Whoever killed the girls may simply not have an arrest record. Yet!

MOO

wm

Thanks for all the wonderful info Flossie. Perhaps they hoped for a DNA match from all these arrests. Wasn't some DNA collected from the scene? Apparently there wasn't a match. Whoever killed the girls may simply not have an arrest record. Yet!

MOO

wm

Hi Matilda. You said the magic word, "yet." I still hold on to hope that this case will be solved. It just has to be!

MOO

wm

DNA ~ It was reported that DNA had been recovered from the girls. It has never been stated what type of DNA. (blood, urine, semen, epithelial cells etc...) I believe there are a few possible scenarios for the DNA and lack of a match.

1) The perp(s) that killed Skyla and Taylor do not have criminal records where DNA was required to be entered into CODIS. I do believe the murderer(s) of the girls have criminal records but, the records may not be felonies where DNA is a requirement for submission.

or

2) The DNA that was recovered from the girls and / or the crime scene could be explained as "non-offender" DNA. Meaning the DNA that was collected came from family &/or friends so there was nothing unusual about the fact the girls would have 'foreign' DNA on their persons.

Flossie you typed exactly what I was thinking. I'm choosing both option 1 and 2!

Hey dear little, it's good seeing you!

This case still haunts me. I can't believe people would keep quiet when these two babies were gunned down like dogs in the street. Someone knows something, and is protecting someone.

this case still haunts me. I can't believe people would keep quiet when these two babies were gunned down like dogs in the street. Someone knows something, and is protecting someone.

pp!!!

Northern District of Oklahoma June 02 - 07,
Eastern District of Oklahoma June 09 - 13

The day off that Falcon took seems to make more sense to me now considering the Whitaker kid. If you go on the site for Operation Falcon under Oklahoma, it lists these dates. June 8 th, day off.

I wish Nancy Grace was interested in this case ala Casey Anthony and Hayleigh Cummings. With all the press it could have gotten I think she'da solved it by now and the killers would be on trial !!!

I wish Nancy Grace was interested in this case ala Casey Anthony and Hayleigh Cummings. With all the press it could have gotten I think she'da solved it by now and the killers would be on trial !!!

I know GiGi. I'm not a big fan of NG but at least she creates awareness. What a shame that national media hasn't updated this case regularly! You know why I think that is,...and this is just MOO....., but I think it's because there's no SCANDALOUS, attractive, young mom who has commited an unspeakable atrocity against their child. Not that these stories aren't sad but NG is ratings driven!!!!! and she's gonna follow the stories that deliver the ratings. That's how that business is.

However, if the news media would just look a little more closely, they might just find out that this crime involves scandal as well! We just don't know........

So sad for Taylor and Skyla.....

JMO, wm

Originally Posted by evelyn24 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4770991#post4770991"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
this case still haunts me. I can't believe people would keep quiet when these two babies were gunned down like dogs in the street. Someone knows something, and is protecting someone.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel the exact same way......

I am wondering because Florida has the "Sunshine Law" is one of the reasons Nancy and her Kronies go on and on about certain cases. With Oklahoma being so hush hush it must be very hard on the media to extract info...

and.... it still bothers me me that in the beginning when the local LE was taken off the case and OSBI took over and snubbed all the help that was offered remember that .. when FBI offered ect.. I think finally they accepted some help but not much.

OK..... lighter note both Girls loved animals so much I thought this was a cute Valentine for them..

2m35tug.jpg

Happy Valentine's Day
Taylor & Skyla

One of several things about this case that keeps popping into my head,is
the time frame.
The window of opportunity had to have been pretty small.

Oklahoma can't solve crime....so it seeks tighter control of the press.

Bills on slaying details, municipal fees go to Oklahoma House
Published: February 23, 2010
House Bill 3155 was written because of concerns that too much information was released about last year’s slaying of an Anadarko pastor and the 2008 killings of two Weleetka-area girls, said the measure’s author, Rep. Leslie Osborn. Both cases remain unsolved.

The House Judiciary Committee passed the measure 10-1. It now goes to the full House.

"We are only talking about a few discretionary items that might be needed for pending criminal investigations,” said Osborn, R-Tuttle.

In the case of the Rev. Carol Daniels, who was killed and mutilated in August, most of the information would have been released, Osborn said.

But her measure would have allowed prosecutors or law officers to request that such details as singed scalp hair and the body being staged be withheld, Osborn said.

A similar measure failed to advance last year.

Mark Thomas, executive director of the Oklahoma Press Association, said the bill has several flaws.

The measure’s restrictions started out dealing only with homicides, but have expanded to include unknown and pending causes of death, he said.

The bill also doesn’t place a time limit on withholding the information, he said.

"It can be confidential forever,” Thomas said.

"There has to be some time limit when the public has a right to know about violent murders that were committed in their midst.”

RIDICULOUS

http://newsok.com/bills-on-slaying-details-municipal-fees-go-to-house/article/3441593

Everyone's hero, Jessica Brown, originally posed this proposition based on the two weleetka girls. Just to let you know who they are talking about when they say "the measure did'nt pass" the first time around.

I am still grateful that Fl has the SunShine Law.!!

I didn';t see this posted anywhere... interesting anyway..

LOOKS LIKE HE HAS THE TEAR DROP TAT !!!
Kinda .. but I thought this was close to home .

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=12035204

Okmulgee Police Make Arrests In Stabbing Death

Posted: Feb 24, 2010 8:00 AM EST Updated: Feb 24, 2010 10:56 PM EST

33-year-old Jesse Johnson was discovered at his mother's Morris residence. [Okmulgee Police]
Enlarge this picture
23-year-old Phillip Johnson was also arrested in Morris.[Okmulgee Police]
Enlarge this picture
Billy McClellan Jr., also known as "Striker," turned himself in to Tribal Police.

NewsOn6.com
OKMULGEE, OK -- Okmulgee Police have arrested three men in connection with the murder of Rodney Thomas.
Police Chief Joe Prentice says 32-year-old Rodney Thomas had been stabbed when officers found him in an apartment late Tuesday night.
Thomas taken to an Okmulgee hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Police had identified two brothers as persons of interest in the case. Prentice say they want to question 33-year-old Jesse Johnson and 23-year-old Phillip Johnson. Billy McClellan Jr., also known as "Striker," was also a suspect.
Officers located Phillip and Jesse Johnson Wednesday at their mother's residence in Morris. McClellan turned himself in to Tribal Police later in the afternoon. All three have been booked in the Okmulgee County Jail on complaints of first degree murder.

I am still grateful that Fl has the SunShine Law.!!

I didn';t see this posted anywhere... interesting anyway..

LOOKS LIKE HE HAS THE TEAR DROP TAT !!!
Kinda .. but I thought this was close to home .

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=12035204

Okmulgee Police Make Arrests In Stabbing Death

Posted: Feb 24, 2010 8:00 AM EST Updated: Feb 24, 2010 10:56 PM EST

33-year-old Jesse Johnson was discovered at his mother's Morris residence. [Okmulgee Police]
Enlarge this picture
23-year-old Phillip Johnson was also arrested in Morris.[Okmulgee Police]
Enlarge this picture
Billy McClellan Jr., also known as "Striker," turned himself in to Tribal Police.

NewsOn6.com
OKMULGEE, OK -- Okmulgee Police have arrested three men in connection with the murder of Rodney Thomas.
Police Chief Joe Prentice says 32-year-old Rodney Thomas had been stabbed when officers found him in an apartment late Tuesday night.
Thomas taken to an Okmulgee hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Police had identified two brothers as persons of interest in the case. Prentice say they want to question 33-year-old Jesse Johnson and 23-year-old Phillip Johnson. Billy McClellan Jr., also known as "Striker," was also a suspect.
Officers located Phillip and Jesse Johnson Wednesday at their mother's residence in Morris. McClellan turned himself in to Tribal Police later in the afternoon. All three have been booked in the Okmulgee County Jail on complaints of first degree murder.

Hi GS~
I want to see this guys profile mug shot.
If you remember from the sketch, he had a distinctive profile.
When the witnesses reported their encounter (or lack thereof) with the man near the white truck, they stated he kept his head down or away from them. The witnesses even went so far as to say, they wondered if he was deaf due to his lack of acknowledgment of them. I wonder if it could be due to the POI having a tattoo on his face?

I was also told that someone near the scene of the crime had tear drop(s) tattoo(s) on his face. The person who shared this info w/ me is not a family member and is trust worthy. They had a conversation with this person. I will be curious to see how this perp plays out.

Thanks for the info!
BTW ~ I got your PM. We will soon be neighbors.

:)
Flossie

Patsys? I don't think they are. They don't look like the kind LE takes advantage of.
Wrote their own sentence when they stabbed this poor man.
The LE got it right this time IMO.
Note the tear drop tat under the eye.

Jesse Johnson, is 5'3" tall. Isn't the POI in Taylor and Skyla's case, 6' tall?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsHansford24
Back