Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ruf, since you seem to know that there were not 16 people living there then how many were there? I don't really expect you to answer or you would have answered MysteryLover already. Just making my point that if you KNOW how many were NOT there then you must KNOW how many WERE there. Why won't you tell MysteryLover and the rest of us who love Taylor and Skyla and want the killers to be brought to justice???????

Hi Agigi~
I was unaware that MysteryLover asked how many people were living at the Plackers the day Skyla and Taylor were killed. IIRC, she simply inquired if the post stating there were 16 people living at the Plackers was correct. Maybe I misread her post? Whatever the case, there were not 16 people living at the Plackers the day the girls were killed. If you choose to believe my info, that is great. If you choose not to believe my info. that is fine also. Whatever the case maybe, on the day Skyla and Taylor were murdered, there were not 16 people living at the Plackers .

Have a great week and maybe one day this case will be solved.
I sure hope so.
Flossie

I'm not sure but I think this is my first post on here. I joined quite awhile ago but spend my time on another forum which has gotten out of hand so I came back over here.

This case just hangs in the air and I was amazed at how quickly it went cold. I'm trying to read through all these posts but I am wondering if someone has a link to any new information? Thank you in advance.

P.S. for what it's worth there seems to be a better class of posters on this site.

(I see now that I have posted 3 other times before).

AGigi ~ Mailing a post card is an excellent idea. For those that may not want to send a snail mail post card, below is the e-mail address for OSBI. It is the e-mail addy for tips but, imo, it will suffice for an address to send reminders about this case.

tips@osbi.ok.gov <tips@osbi.ok.gov>

Flossie

Is the above link working now? I know in the beginning, any email sent would come back, undeliverable.

Hi Agigi~
I was unaware that MysteryLover asked how many people were living at the Plackers the day Skyla and Taylor were killed. IIRC, she simply inquired if the post stating there were 16 people living at the Plackers was correct. Maybe I misread her post? Whatever the case, there were not 16 people living at the Plackers the day the girls were killed. If you choose to believe my info, that is great. If you choose not to believe my info. that is fine also. Whatever the case maybe, on the day Skyla and Taylor were murdered, there were not 16 people living at the Plackers .

Have a great week and maybe one day this case will be solved.
I sure hope so.
Flossie

I have come to wonder if there wasn't an affair going on and the spouses caught on. Did a spouse come for revenge but the girls were the revenge. In the wrong place at the wrong time and totally innocent but a spur of the moment decision to shoot them? What better pain to cause a parent than to harm their kids. Happens all the time anymore. Just a thought.

I talked to Det Titsworth recently again he said they had a tip just 9 days ago that was new information and very reliable. We'll see if it pans out. Cross fingers toes and eyes.

I emailed OSBI 2 weeks ago and asked what the status is of the $160K reward. I also requested they update their OSBI press release site with the information. So far - nothing. The increased reward expired January 28th - based on their website. Very frustrating.

snipped

10/27/09 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Large Reward Renewed in Weleetka Girls' Murder Case

The substantial reward announced in July of $160,000 .00 in the Weleetka Girls’ murder case will be renewed for another 90 days starting Wednesday, October 28th.

link:http://www.ok.gov/osbi/Press_Room/2...D_RENEWED_IN_WELEETKA_GIRLS'_MURDER_CASE.html

ATTENTION!

First of all, I did not remove any posts regarding information on this case.

Secondly, we need to stay focused on the case and not each other.

Thank you!

Warning over - carry on! :wink:

Is the above link working now? I know in the beginning, any email sent would come back, undeliverable.

Hi Little~
I sent OSBI an e-mail to the account that you had problems with.
So far, it has not been returned to me as 'undeliverable".
If it does, I will be certain to let you know.

Flossie

Hi Agigi~
I was unaware that MysteryLover asked how many people were living at the Plackers the day Skyla and Taylor were killed. IIRC, she simply inquired if the post stating there were 16 people living at the Plackers was correct. Maybe I misread her post? Whatever the case, there were not 16 people living at the Plackers the day the girls were killed. If you choose to believe my info, that is great. If you choose not to believe my info. that is fine also. Whatever the case maybe, on the day Skyla and Taylor were murdered, there were not 16 people living at the Plackers . Have a great week and maybe one day this case will be solved.
I sure hope so.
Flossie

Would you be so kind as to tell us if there were 12, 14, 10, 6, or however many there were ON THAT DAY? And how long had it been since there HAD been 16 people living there?

Would you be so kind as to tell us if there were 12, 14, 10, 6, or however many there were ON THAT DAY? And how long had it been since there HAD been 16 people living there?

Hi OneLove~

For your 1st question, "Would you be so kind as to tell us if there were 12, 14, 10, 6, or however many there were ON THAT DAY'?
I am not comfortable stating how many people were living at the Plackers on the day Skyla and Taylor were murdered. That would be a question best answered by one of the family members or LE. I can say without a doubt there were not 16 people residing at the Plackers on the day the girls were killed.

As for your 2nd question, "how long had it been since there HAD been 16 people living there"? I have no idea. I am only aware of the fact there were not 16 people living at P's home on the day Skyla and Taylor were murdered. The past family history / information of who lived where, is not something I am privy to.

Ruflossn

Wow, hadn't clicked on Topix/Weleetka for a month of Sundays. It's up to 863 pages/17,249 comments ("and counting"). Read a few pages, and my hair turned grayer; a lively discussion board - that's the best spin I can put on it.

First comment atop p.863 pretty well sums up the certainty of the public's knowledge about our case: "Honey, if you will read back from the beginning on this thread nothing is a given."

I'll say! Honey, nothing's a given.

Weleetka Topix is mostly all trash.I don't waste my time posting there anymore.I do on occasion drop in and do some reading....always hoping that one of the regulars posting there might get tanked up enough to post some pertinent information.

We gotta get the ball rolling here guys ! Keep these threads hopping .

First off terry67401 Welcome ....

If you go to the top of this thread and use the search button ....OMG will you have a about a months worth of reading about the debate of the girls stumbling upon a drug deal or meth lab while on their walk. In the very beginning a LE officer even mentioned that ..then poof local LE was no longer really in charge of case ..very odd if u ask me. there was also alot of speculation about gangs but the best yet will be found in the family thread in regards to the Uncle and his past so much family info and jail info past and current in that family thread. A lot of sleuthing and hard digging has been done on this case by our faithful members.

sometimes I go back and re-read thinking that perhaps looking at info again will bring new ideas...

I Keep praying that this will be solved..

First off terry67401 Welcome ....

If you go to the top of this thread and use the search button ....OMG will you have a about a months worth of reading about the debate of the girls stumbling upon a drug deal or meth lab while on their walk. In the very beginning a LE officer even mentioned that ..then poof local LE was no longer really in charge of case ..very odd if u ask me. there was also alot of speculation about gangs but the best yet will be found in the family thread in regards to the Uncle and his past so much family info and jail info past and current in that family thread. A lot of sleuthing and hard digging has been done on this case by our faithful members.

sometimes I go back and re-read thinking that perhaps looking at info again will bring new ideas...

I Keep praying that this will be solved..

HI GS~
I also go back and re-read some of the earlier posts and opinions. On my more industrious days, I have tried to go through the posts and review what we know to be true -vs- what we thought was true. Meaning, in the beginning of this case, there was a lot of speculating and hypothesizing. Now, almost 2 years later :( we know a lot of the speculating was not true. I wish we could somehow come up with a way to list all the facts that we know to be true and weed out those things that are not. It is a daunting task for sure.

Flossie

Oh boy you are so right there ..... a lot of speculation that was not correct at all. Do we have a facts thread?

Here we are -- approaching May and another soon to be year gone by. Who the heck killed these girls??? So sad...

Oh my goodness!! OSBI's handling of the search for little Aja Johnson is certainly being criticized. Reports such as this cause concern related to how effective they have been or will be in solving the murders of our Taylor and Skyla, IMO:

~snipped~
Rep. Richard Morrissette, D-Oklahoma City, said the OSBI didn't handle the investigation well.

"This agency is insulated from public scrutiny, and I'm beginning to wonder if that's a serious concern here," Morrissette said.

"I think we need a full-fledged report on this investigation, day by day, what was going on in their agency to find Hobbs. He was right under our nose."

Full article here: http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/def...ion-in-case-of-missing-girl-430390.php#page-2

OSBI could start by jettisoning its "spokesperson," and save the state $$$ in the process. Also, I think that Aja, like Taylor and Skyla, was in the wrong socio-economic class to attract active investigation by OK officials.

OSBI could start by jettisoning its "spokesperson," and save the state $$$ in the process. Also, I think that Aja, like Taylor and Skyla, was in the wrong socio-economic class to attract active investigation by OK officials.

Hello, wfgodot - I agree with your post. Many of us have questioned the OSBI's integrity for almost 2 years now. But, when you see how they are accused of bumbling the search for little Aja - it brings back so many things that just haven't "seemed right" about our girls' murder investigation.

You are probably correct in that the victims' socio-economic class has had something to do with the less than stellar performance by those who pledge to protect and serve. Isn't that a sad statement on mankind?

And - Monday would have been little Skyla's 13th birthday. It's difficult to find encouraging words for her family.

Yep. All sad but all likely true. It's so disheartening that I haven't even been following all the fuss kicked up by this most recent case. I'm sure the powers that be will "explain" their way out of it. Always works that way in OK, sad to say.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back