Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i just got a new 'puter so have not checked this case in quite some time.
I am aghast that it is still an unsolved case. It is as if we are in the caveman times. Even a neanderthall could solve this crime! Tonda? Tonda! tonda~

how??????

Taylor and Skyla should be getting ready for school right now.But that will never happen again thanks to the losers who murdered the girls.
I hope that the killers never have another moment of peace,happiness or contentment in their lives.Not until they come forward and confess.
IMO~ it's just a waiting game.Somebody's gonna rat on somebody.Maybe the first one to come forward won't get the death penalty

I don't this guy has any connection to the case but I just couldn't help passing around his mugshot :eek:. Talk about Caveman!

http://okokmulgee.jailsoftware.com/PressArrestRelease.asp?itbSiteID=6&ArrestNo=2010000491

My goodness. Now HE's scary!

Since we're doing mugshots, here's a guy I came acrossed yesterday. He's from Salisaw, the same town Christopher P. is from.

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...RTAL30&doc_num=461036&offender_book_id=268484

It says he is in jail, but there is a warrant for his arrest.

Pay close attention to his profile pictures. He has that "slouched" look, like the POI. He's also, very dangerous!

Little, fantastic find!!! This guy actually looks a lot like the POI.
In #9 mugshot he has that slumped look just like the POI poster!
His hair is pretty long in 2006, two years later it could have been much longer. AND he has tattoos all down his arms. A good reason to wear long sleeves on a hot Summer day in Weleetka OK.
I wonder if he had a white pick up truck or has any arrests for meth?

Tattoos: left shoulder - Indian
warrior above a flaming
dreamcatcher; inside left lower
arm - looks like textbook view
of muscles and bone; right
elbow - spiderweb radiating
from the elbow; right arm
below the elbow, tribal art
going around the arm; right
arm inside the elbow - Indian
warrior; right upper arm - seal
of the Cherokee Nation
surrounded by flames and
above a spiderweb atop a
winged heart. *Note* all
tattoos are in black and white.

Little, fantastic find!!! This guy actually looks a lot like the POI.
In #9 mugshot he has that slumped look just like the POI poster!
His hair is pretty long in 2006, two years later it could have been much longer. AND he has tattoos all down his arms. A good reason to wear long sleeves on a hot Summer day in Weleetka OK.
I wonder if he had a white pick up truck or has any arrests for meth?

Tattoos: left shoulder - Indian
warrior above a flaming
dreamcatcher; inside left lower
arm - looks like textbook view
of muscles and bone; right
elbow - spiderweb radiating
from the elbow; right arm
below the elbow, tribal art
going around the arm; right
arm inside the elbow - Indian
warrior; right upper arm - seal
of the Cherokee Nation
surrounded by flames and
above a spiderweb atop a
winged heart. *Note* all
tattoos are in black and white.

Gigi, I have not found any traffic records on him. Even finding any drug arrests is hard. But, I'm sure he has some. He really likes to hurt people!

Also, one of the police reports state his hair is shaved on the sides.

I still have trouble believing this to be a motiveless crime, which is why I've long thought that the answer must be much closer to home; I suppose it just disturbs my sense of order that a person could have left the highway, found the road and the two girls, and shot them down for very little or no reason at all. It all seemed a little too pat that the POI sketch would be of a Native American - a "bad Indian," one who, as in a stereotype, appeared stealthily, killed, then disappeared almost without a trace save for the one sighting which led to the sketch.

But stranger things have happened, and my notion of an ordered universe may, too, be an illusion.

I still have trouble believing this to be a motiveless crime, which is why I've long thought that the answer must be much closer to home; I suppose it just disturbs my sense of order that a person could have left the highway, found the road and the two girls, and shot them down for very little or no reason at all. It all seemed a little too pat that the POI sketch would be of a Native American - a "bad Indian," one who, as in a stereotype, appeared stealthily, killed, then disappeared almost without a trace save for the one sighting which led to the sketch.

But stranger things have happened, and my notion of an ordered universe may, too, be an illusion.

If there were a way to make your post look like a blinking neon sign,I would do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there were a way to make your post look like a blinking neon sign,I would do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blinking, Neon sign with firecrackers erupting every 5 minutes!

Hi wfgodot,
I think the Native American described by locals may not have been the actual murderer. More like an accessory to murder. Meaning he was present when the girls were shot, may have even provided a weapon but, did not actually "pull the trigger".
I am still searching for the book on the Girl Scout murders. Still no luck. UGH.

Flossie

Hi wfgodot,
I think the Native American described by locals may not have been the actual murderer. More like an accessory to murder. Meaning he was present when the girls were shot, may have even provided a weapon but, did not actually "pull the trigger".
I am still searching for the book on the Girl Scout murders. Still no luck. UGH.

Flossie

Hi Flossie,

Actually, the first thing that went through my mind after I saw the sketch, way back when, was, "Whomever provided that information is the one who should be looked at closely in the murders" - not probably as the actual killer(s) but as someone who very possibly knew what happened that day, and was providing cover to the real perpetrator(s) by muddying the waters and providing an elusive "person of interest," someone much sought-after but never to be found. Just a guess.

Least expensive copy of "Someone Cry for the Children" on BookFinder.com is still $34.00. Ouch, too much!

K, I don't think anyone really knows for certain but a delivery person told me that there was :
PP
VP
LKP
Jennifer
Chris and gal (his 2 kids were with them)
Jesse his gal (his 3 kids lived there)
One male cousin
One female friend with a small child
Of course Taylor

~Dang~ that's alot of ppl!
I was told that there were lots of visitors too. DD, Gaddy

I concur with most people here that the key is with the family....

16 people living in a 2 bedroom house?

Is this correct?

I just don't understand why the girls had went 8+ hours with nothing to eat with ALL those adults around there.

Hello all. I'm new to the WS community, but not to this tragic case. As of yet, I have not read through all of those posts, but I am doing so at this time. These threads sure have intrigued me and let me to some questions of my own.

Now, I don't know if it has been addressed within these threads, but I have noticed a lot of talk surrounding a drug connection. That in mind, I came across a news article at NewsOk.com that had a quote from LE stating that while combing through the area around the crime scene, that a number of methamphetamine labs were discovered within 7 to 8 miles from the scene. Is it a plausable theory that perhaps the girls came upon something that they shouldn't have?? I shudder to think that someone would savagely gun down two children over drugs, but there are some sick people in this world.

Now, I've read the posts pertaining to the Whitaker's son being involved with drugs as well and I certainly wouldn't discount a connection there, but that would mean the perp would to have had knowledge of Skyla being at Taylor's home that day.

There are certainly a lot of questions and mysteries surrounding this horrific crime and I would love to see the perps brought to justice. May God truly be with the girls' families through all this. I cannot imagine the pain they have experienced and I sincerely hope they get justice for the girls!!

Is this correct?

I just don't understand why the girls had went 8+ hours with nothing to eat with ALL those adults around there.

Hi Mysterylover,
On the day the girls were killed, there were not 16 people living at the Plackers residence.

Flossie

Tomorrow, March 6th would have been Taylor Plackers birthday.

:(

Hello all. I'm new to the WS community, but not to this tragic case. As of yet, I have not read through all of those posts, but I am doing so at this time. These threads sure have intrigued me and let me to some questions of my own.

Now, I don't know if it has been addressed within these threads, but I have noticed a lot of talk surrounding a drug connection. That in mind, I came across a news article at NewsOk.com that had a quote from LE stating that while combing through the area around the crime scene, that a number of methamphetamine labs were discovered within 7 to 8 miles from the scene. Is it a plausable theory that perhaps the girls came upon something that they shouldn't have?? I shudder to think that someone would savagely gun down two children over drugs, but there are some sick people in this world.

Now, I've read the posts pertaining to the Whitaker's son being involved with drugs as well and I certainly wouldn't discount a connection there, but that would mean the perp would to have had knowledge of Skyla being at Taylor's home that day.

There are certainly a lot of questions and mysteries surrounding this horrific crime and I would love to see the perps brought to justice. May God truly be with the girls' families through all this. I cannot imagine the pain they have experienced and I sincerely hope they get justice for the girls!!

:Welcome-12-june:

Terry67401, Welcome to WS. I am glad you are here. Please continue to contribute to the threads. Fresh ideas and opinions are always welcome here.

wm

Is this correct?

Mystery I don't understand it either. Seems to me like they would have had at least a little something to eat that day.

I keep feeling like there is more that I can do to help but what? I've decided to mail a reminder postcard to OSBI every single day. It only costs me 28 cents per day for the stamp and I figure they can't forget as easily if there is a constant reminder in the mail. A phone call is free and just as effect imo. If anyone else wants to contact OSBI their address is:

6600 North Harvey Pl
Okla City, OK 73116

AGigi ~ Mailing a post card is an excellent idea. For those that may not want to send a snail mail post card, below is the e-mail address for OSBI. It is the e-mail addy for tips but, imo, it will suffice for an address to send reminders about this case.

tips@osbi.ok.gov <tips@osbi.ok.gov>

Flossie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966