Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be, SS, but I am as southetrn as they come and I wouldn't use the word THEY shot the girls if I had been the one to find them.

I don't think the grandfather was involved or anything, but I have to agree with you.
I would probably say, "SOMEONE killed/shot the girls" and never say "THEY killed the girls", but that's probably just the way he talks, and there's nothing more to it.
:confused:

PS.

I'm getting a sick feeling the police don't have much to go on at this point. Someone is going to have to give up the where abouts of the POI or else this case isn't getting solved. Maybe he's hiding out with someone or even skipped the country by now? The sketch would have come in handy a few days ago.

I would love to hear the 911 call the grandfather made.
Don't they (there I go w/ "they") usually release the 911 call? I would think that LE must have checked him for gunshot residue and searched the home for weapons.

Yeah, but like another poster mentioned, why wait until she's 13 for retaliation? I think they're not mentioned because they gave up their parental rights and just didn't want her.

If Taylor's parent or parents are estranged from the family, involved in some sort of criminal activity now - not way back when she was born, but now, they could have made someone very angry with something they did. That person found out that the parent or parents family - the Plackers - live in Waleetka, and went there with intent to harm some member of the Placker family. Taylor may not have been the target. The target may have been anyone in the Placker family. It just happened that Taylor and Skyla came out of the house and took a walk, and that's when the killer selected them as his targets.

Don't they (there I go w/ "they") usually release the 911 call? I would think that LE must have checked him for gunshot residue and searched the home for weapons.

Yes, I would hope the grandfather was checked for GSR.
Police don't always release the 911 call. Like in this case, it has yet to be released. Which if you think about it, it is a bit odd.

i wonder if the GF saw anything as he was walking up to find the girls and they (LE) just aren't telling us yet.

I just hope we don't have cops like what we had in Jon Benet's case. It is SO critical to cover all bases in the first few hours of a case. I also wonder if the grandfather knew the police that responed in in the initial stages.

If Taylor's parent or parents are estranged from the family, involved in some sort of criminal activity now - not way back when she was born, but now, they could have made someone very angry with something they did. That person found out that the parent or parents family - the Plackers - live in Waleetka, and went there with intent to harm some member of the Placker family. Taylor may not have been the target. The target may have been anyone in the Placker family. It just happened that Taylor and Skyla came out of the house and took a walk, and that's when the killer selected them as his targets.

Anything is possible. It just didn't seem to me that Taylor's parents were close w/ their family.

Yes, I would hope the grandfather was checked for GSR.
Police don't always release the 911 call. Like in this case, it has yet to be released. Which if you think about it, it is a bit odd.

Some 911 calls are sealed until trial but they almost always are if the suspect has not been arrested yet.

In Dyleski's trial Dan Horowitz' 911 call was never heard because the Judge said by hearing it ......it would prejudice the jury against Dyleski.

The police seem to be praising Taylor's "Dad" because he wouldn't let anyone close to the bodies and by doing that protected the crime scene.

imoo

I wish Fox would go after that 911 call. They usually do.
I am stunned that no media outlet has gone after anything..really....they haven't. That is very strange too. Maybe Greta will do a live show from Weleetka this week. If anyone can uncover more information, I gotta say it's Greta.

claudajo:

I hate to ask you this. But can you tell me for sure that County Line Road is NOT HWY 75 by your googling?

Littledeer, before I mess this up more... :)

Check out what noZme posted. If you scroll down a bit after bringing up the link, on the right you can switch to "Street Map" mode and then zoom out a bit to see where 75 is. Let me know what you think.

NoZme:
look at the mapquest link below. the red star "A" is the intersection of roads N3890 (county line road) & E 1130. the clearing just above & to the left of the star is taylor's house. there is a scale at the bottom right. you can click & drag up county line road to see where it crosses bad creek. i hope this helps.

i think you must change it to aerial image from streetmap
in the 1st frame the creek is a under the county names. click up 1 level & you'll have a better view of the bridge area

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/E1130+rd+%26+N3890+rd+weleetka+ok#a/maps/l::E1130+Rd+&+N3890+Rd:Weleetka:OK:74880:US:35.376 88:-96.0875:intersection:Okmulgee+County/m:hyb:12:35.37688:-96.0875:0::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e

I just hope we don't have cops like what we had in Jon Benet's case. It is SO critical to cover all bases in the first few hours of a case. I also wonder if the grandfather knew the police that responed in in the initial stages.
It is hard to know. Since it would have been the Sheriff's Department or Highway Patrol...maybe not.

The OSBI is well versed and they were called in immediately. This is nothing like JB's case and a local PD handling it. They have worked and solved many murders here. So far, I think they have been doing a good job. If not...you know I am not afraid to voice my opinion on that front!! :D

I don't think the grandfather was involved or anything, but I have to agree with you.
I would probably say, "SOMEONE killed/shot the girls" and never say "THEY killed the girls", but that's probably just the way he talks, and there's nothing more to it.
:confused:

PS.

I'm getting a sick feeling the police don't have much to go on at this point. Someone is going to have to give up the where abouts of the POI or else this case isn't getting solved. Maybe he's hiding out with someone or even skipped the country by now? The sketch would have come in handy a few days ago.

You may be right, girl. They are getting lots of leads but of course we don't know if they are actually productive leads.

Anything is possible. It just didn't seem to me that Taylor's parents were close w/ their family.

Why do you say that? Do we know how many family members showed up at the funeral? Didn't some of her siblings live in Weleetka and her uncle too or do I have that wrong.

imoo

It is hard to know. Since it would have been the Sheriff's Department or Highway Patrol...maybe not.

The OSBI is well versed and they were called in immediately. This is nothing like JB's case and a local PD handling it. They have worked and solved many murders here. So far, I think they have been doing a good job. If not...you know I am not afraid to voice my opinion on that front!! :D

I think they will continue to do a fine job in this case. IMO they are gathering vital information as we post.

imoo

You may be right, girl. They are getting lots of leads but of course we don't know if they are actually productive leads.
I think we can tell by the sketch they are productive leads. They are headed in the right direction and I would be very surprised if they don't already have a name to be working on from additional leads. Someone knows this guy and this sketch is plastered across the state and the country.

It is just too bad that AMW didn't see the need to post it last night. GRRRRR!

Has anyone come up with a timeline, from just the information we know. I was thinking and didn't know why I didn't think of it before.

I have been in East Texas today, traveling roads very similar to the one road on our minds today. I even swerved to miss a turtle crossing one road thinking about Taylor. I should have stopped and rescued it, but I scared it enough that it went back to the side it was coming from.

I think we can tell by the sketch they are productive leads. They are headed in the right direction and I would be very surprised if they don't already have a name to be working on from additional leads. Someone knows this guy and this sketch is plastered across the state and the country.

It is just too bad that AMW didn't see the need to post it last night. GRRRRR!

I will never get over that! That was bizarre! AMW is always pretty much on top of things but not providing the sketch was something I still can not understand.
I hope OSBI has a name to go with the sketch and I hope the perp(s) are caught very very soon.
How in the world is he laying his down at night and sleeping, for God's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member