Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Joe Mosher's sister is the birthmom of Taylor and that either Jennings or Christopher (also spelled Kristopher in the records) is Taylors father.

Joe Mosher's sister??? Wow, now I'm really confused.
I do think Christopher is Taylor's father.

I don't have a clue how many people were involved. But you don't need accuracy with an automatic weapon. And the only shots that seem accurate is the head shots. One person could very well have downed the girls then used another weapon for the headshot. We can't assume the guns were fired simultanously by two people. I wish we knew which gun fired which shots. I have a feeling one gun fired the body shots, then another fired the head shots. JMO, IMO, etc etc.

I agree. The perp shot them in the chest until they both fell, then got out of the vehicle and walked up to them and shot them both in the face/head. probably with a different weapon.

In the article it stated that Joe Mosher was the brother to Taylors mom, which also fits to him being her Uncle.

We weren't trying to be disrespectful of her blended family. Figuring out the family dynamics can be important to lead to people outside the family who might have reason to harm the girls. Associations of her step-siblings, her biological mother's family or friends, and others could hold a key to these murders. This is the only reason we get into the family's business in such a way.

Esp since the majority (I don't the the exact % ) of homicides were by someone known to the person, and quite often a family member

this reminds me of my father-in-law who in his late years would tell stories about people. Something like; Tommy's Aunt's husbands sister-in-laws neighbor knew Bobby's wife's boss's brother's sister and blah blah blah. Huh???
No way to keep up with it. LOL

Kristopher married a Laurie Carroll in 1997 and all public record index shows he has lived in Ohio and Texas.

Kristopher married a Laurie Carroll in 1997 and all public record index shows he has lived in Ohio and Texas.

That's Christopher Paschal. I think he's an unrelated person.

Taylor's brother Christopher's last name is Placker, not Paschal. "Christopher Placker" is listed in court documents as living in Weleetka. Her Paschal brother and sister are Jessie and Jennifer.

From the Memorial to Taylor:
Brothers: Jessie Paschal of Weleetka, OK. Chris Placker of Sallisaw, OK. Sisters: Jennifer Paschal of Weleetka, OK. Linda Kaye Placker of Weleetka, OK.

Here's part of an on line posting by Linda, Taylor's sister:

My mother rembers her grandmother Nora Lee Moore getting her commoties when she was a child and her mother as well .. how else can we find out role numer if this is not it.... Or is it possible that the role number may be long to my other grandmother or grandfather sarah louida clanton or carl lee paschal .. Sarah was cherokee and carl was part comanchee.. thank you for your time and help my family and I realy do appreciate it alot ...Linda Kaye Placker & Vicky Ann Paschal PLacker

And for those of you doubting whether this is so all fired important, it may just very well be.

Esp since the majority (I don't the the exact % ) of homicides were by someone known to the person, and quite often a family member

This is what the DOJ has......

Note: Intimate includes spouses, ex-spouses, boyfriends, girlfriends, and same-sex
relationships. Friend/Acquaintance includes neighbor, employee, employer, and other known.

These data are grouped from the original categories. For the detailed categories see the following tables:
Weighted | Unweighted

In 14% of all murders, the victim and the offender were strangers.

Spouses and family members made up about 15% of all victims.

About one-third (33%) of the victims were acquaintances of the assailant.

The victim/offender relationship was undetermined in over one-third (33%) of homicides.

imo

And for those of you doubting whether this is so all fired important, it may just very well be.
With a Native American involved in this some way...you could very well be right. Role numbers are important and some do not want more given out.

Thats whats throwing me some, but the birthdates etc all match for Jennings Bryan Paschal and Kristopher Bryan Paschal. They also match to being the children of Vicky and Kenneth Paschal. I wonder if Jessie is a nickname for Jennings? The Chris Placker in Oklahoma records show a birthdate of 1980. The Kristopher Paschal shows a birthdate of 1975. There are no public record indexes that show Chris Placker of Jessie Paschal as residents of Oklahoma. In 1998 Jennings did get a speeding ticket in Oklahoma but list his home address as Texas.

That's Christopher Paschal. I think he's an unrelated person.

Taylor's brother Christopher's last name is Placker, not Paschal. "Christopher Placker" is listed in court documents as living in Weleetka. Her Paschal brother and sister are Jessie and Jennifer.

From the Memorial to Taylor:
Brothers: Jessie Paschal of Weleetka, OK. Chris Placker of Sallisaw, OK. Sisters: Jennifer Paschal of Weleetka, OK. Linda Kaye Placker of Weleetka, OK.

Thats whats throwing me some, but the birthdates etc all match for Jennings Bryan Paschal and Kristopher Bryan Paschal. They also match to being the children of Vicky and Kenneth Paschal. I wonder if Jessie is a nickname for Jennings? The Chris Placker in Oklahoma records show a birthdate of 1980. The Kristopher Paschal shows a birthdate of 1975. There are no public record indexes that show Chris Placker of Jessie Paschal as residents of Oklahoma. In 1998 Jennings did get a speeding ticket in Oklahoma but list his home address as Texas.

There are many instances of records of Christopher Placker as a resident of Oklahoma. Look at the clickable documents on the OSCN website, and at the memorial.

I'm finally taking time to watch today's presser. Several witnesses heard gunshots, several witnesses saw the POI pulled over. Brown did not have the exact footage but he was very close to where the girls were found. Sounds like his truck was somewhat perpendicular to the road sticking out. The witnesses couldn't see what he was doing. I'm wondering if his truck blocked the view of the bodies?

Back to watching the presser.

It is interesting that she posted that so recently: Tue, 13 May 2008

She was listed in the memorial that was deleted. You can find it on the web by googling "Jessie Paschal" and going down to the fifth result. You can read Taylor's brothers and sisters on that result blurb, but when you click on it you get to a page that says it has been "merged" with the other memorial page. Then when you go to the page it merged with, the brothers and sisters are not included.

Think I just figured out why I am confused. The middle names do not match for Vicky - the Vicky that married Peter Placker middle name is Ann, the Vicky that married and divorced Kenneth Paschal middle name is Arnell. I am so so sorry the records were only showing the middle initial the birth year was matching up. Found Linda Kayes birth records and it shows the full middle name of Vicky. Once again I am sorry for confusing anyone or throwing anyone off track.

I'm finally taking time to watch today's presser. Several witnesses heard gunshots, several witnesses saw the POI pulled over. Brown did not have the exact footage but he was very close to where the girls were found. Sounds like his truck was somewhat perpendicular to the road sticking out. The witnesses couldn't see what he was doing. I'm wondering if his truck blocked the view of the bodies?

Back to watching the presser.
Could be. It would make sense for this to be the vehicle's tire tracks which showed the U-turn. The key is the exact time the shots were heard and when they saw this person. Wasn't Brown asked if the shots came first then the sighting and she didn't answer? I will have to go watch it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710