Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per presser, he and truck were in the middle of the road. Brown says just outside on the side of the truck.

Think I just figured out why I am confused. The middle names do not match for Vicky - the Vicky that married Peter Placker middle name is Ann, the Vicky that married and divorced Kenneth Paschal middle name is Arnell. I am so so sorry the records were only showing the middle initial the birth year was matching up. Found Linda Kayes birth records and it shows the full middle name of Vicky. Once again I am sorry for confusing anyone or throwing anyone off track.

LOL! I, for one, was and am so confused that really nothing could have made it worse anyway!

Think I just figured out why I am confused. The middle names do not match for Vicky - the Vicky that married Peter Placker middle name is Ann, the Vicky that married and divorced Kenneth Paschal middle name is Arnell. I am so so sorry the records were only showing the middle initial the birth year was matching up. Found Linda Kayes birth records and it shows the full middle name of Vicky. Once again I am sorry for confusing anyone or throwing anyone off track.
No worries. This whole family thing has been confusing from the beginning! :crazy: You are doing a great job. :)

Per presser, he and truck were in the middle of the road. Brown says just outside on the side of the truck.
Yes, but later the press said in front of the truck...so maybe they changed it when they wrote it up and it is incorrect. Brown also used the terminology, "We are going to find them. It is just a matter of time." towards the end of the presser. (I just saw it on the local news again.)

Yes, but later the press said in front of the truck...so maybe they changed it when they wrote it up and it is incorrect.

Argh, It's so hard to tell what's what. So we know he was seen close to where the girls were found. The way or where he was parked (sideways or in the middle of the road) called attention to him. And he was outside his truck.

Argh, It's so hard to tell what's what. So we know he was seen close to where the girls were found. The way or where he was parked called attention to him. And he was outside his truck.

And . . . he was "doing something" "suspicious," according to the report. I wonder what he was doing.

If they could see all of him plainly (as they saw his face)...it had to be his mannerisms or the way he looked at them. Was he hiding the weapon maybe?

If he was a "lookout" of sorts..was he acting nervous or trying to get the attention of others with him?

If the girls were truly ambushed as Suzi thinks...was he dropping off others at that time ahead of girls coming back from the bridge?

The article said that the man's white pickup was stopped on county line road. Which road is this in comparison to where the girls were found?

The article said that the man's white pickup was stopped on county line road. Which road is this in comparison to where the girls were found?

It's the road they were found on. And it was stopped very near to where the girls were found.

"He was stopped on the road actually kind of blocking the way there, standing outside his pickup truck, doing something," she said. "And they couldn't really tell what he was doing, so they kept driving because it looked a little suspicious."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,366464,00.html

Brown has described the man as American Indian, 6-feet-tall with brown eyes and a long black ponytail. Witnesses said the man was seen standing outside his truck on the county road where the girls were later found dead. Brown said witnesses told investigators that truck was blocking the road around the time of the shooting and the man was standing outside the truck. About six witnesses have given the same account, Brown said.

http://www.newsok.com/article/3256954/

He was seen standing near the truck near the time and place the youngsters were shot to death on Sunday afternoon.

http://www.koco.com/news/16589907/detail.html

My guess is that this is the guy and he was alone. Hopefully at least one of the guns was registered.

I had a thought as to why the witness couldn't come forward at the time...maybe he was driving his pregnant wife to hospital to have baby and time was of the essence with her contractions coming very fast and hard. And wife has baby and husband is busy soaking in the glory of his newborn and then a couple of days later after all ahs settled down..he remembers things and then goes to police.
It's a thought. Trying to think of a reasonable reason why someone,"couldn't," go to police sooner. This witness may even be familiar with this person standing by the truck. Just thinking out loud.

If they could see all of him plainly (as they saw his face)...it had to be his mannerisms or the way he looked at them. Was he hiding the weapon maybe?

If he was a "lookout" of sorts..was he acting nervous or trying to get the attention of others with him?

If the girls were truly ambushed as Suzi thinks...was he dropping off others at that time ahead of girls coming back from the bridge?

I think you may be right.

I think he may have already positioned himself waiting for the girls and when the vehicle drove by he hid the gun from view. I think when he used all 6 bullets in the revolver he retrieved the semi-automatic from inside of his truck.

imo

I was beginning to think that too, Albert...except the OSBI kept using the plural pronouns.

Rosser said his bureau and the Okfuskee County Sheriff's Office were looking into burglaries, carjackings, sexual assaults and complaints of shots fired in an effort to find a suspect.

"I just think that until we identify these guys and pick them up, I think anybody in that area should have some caution about their outdoor activities," he told FOX News.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,366464,00.html (Bolded by me)

"We're going to find them. It's just a matter of time," said OSBI's Jessica Brown.

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=8488761 (Bolded by me)

I was beginning to think that too, Albert...except the OSBI kept using the plural pronouns.

Rosser said his bureau and the Okfuskee County Sheriff's Office were looking into burglaries, carjackings, sexual assaults and complaints of shots fired in an effort to find a suspect.

"I just think that until we identify these guys and pick them up, I think anybody in that area should have some caution about their outdoor activities," he told FOX News.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,366464,00.html (Bolded by me)

"We're going to find them. It's just a matter of time," said OSBI's Jessica Brown.

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=8488761 (Bolded by me)

I think they are just using that because they cant rule in that he did this all alone at this time. They just said yesterday I believe that it may be one shooter or two. I just see Rosser saying that as keeping their options open.

imoo

I think you may be right.

I think he may have already positioned himself waiting for the girls and when the vehicle drove by he hid the gun from view. I think when he used all 6 bullets in the revolver he retrieved the semi-automatic from inside of his truck.

imo

A revolver would be too slow. Per Brown, the girls had no time to react and they were only five feet apart.

Wow you have all been busy. I took a nap!

Thank you for bringing to light why there were two last names. I knew there had to be something to it, it just confused me.

It was said that if the reason the man couldn't come forward was told he would be identified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710