DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicky's number should read:

removed

The same as Peter's.

So sorry for the confusion there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlowerChild: Good possiblities you had. I just found it strange that's all with the two different addresses, especially since HWY 75 is a major thoughafare and County Line Road is farther down from it about 3 or 5 miles.

I still find it strange though.

I was going to ask if those were mug shots, but I see you guys already had the same thought!!!!!

Headline News is running a heartbreaking Father's Day interview with Peter Placker. There's no doubt in my mind that he deeply loved Taylor.

Agree. I wish I saw the interview.

The Federal Marshalls might have something to do with Tribal Jurisdictions and tribal lands being involved in Oklahoma.

For the record, OSBI - Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation

Unless there is a plan to PLACE someone in Witness Protection NOW, no-one involved in the case that we know of is in a "Witness Protection" situation at this time. They are all still using their legal names. If there is someone in WP, we don't know who it is - Taylor's parent(s) perhaps?

My Opinion

Amid speculation that a Kansas church planned to protest the funerals of two girls killed in Okfuskee County, police in a small Oklahoma town set up barricades and warned mourners.

However, protestors from the Topeka-based Westboro Baptist Church were not present for the funeral of Taylor Dawn Paschal-Placker, 13, which was held Friday morning at the Dewar First Baptist Church in Dewar, a small community east of Henryetta in Okmulgee County. The church had disseminated faxes threatening to protest the girls' funerals for "the sins of Oklahoma," according to a news report on the Web site for Oklahoma City radio station

http://www.koco.com/news/16623209/detail.html

The Federal Marshalls might have something to do with Tribal Jurisdictions and tribal lands being involved in Oklahoma.

Unless there is a plan to PLACE someone in Witness Protection NOW, no-one involved in the case that we know of is in a "Witness Protection" situation at this time. They are all still using their legal names. If there is someone in WP, we don't know who it is - Taylor's parent(s) perhaps?

My Opinion

Ok state burea of Investigations is the state FBI office.

Anyoen else find that this is weird how they are handling this? With the FBI, and US MARSHALS?? To me it reaks of something that is not being released to us. Possibly of stuff that LE is aware of, but is not releasing to the general public.

"During a Wednesday news conference in Okemah, Rosser said authorities have gotten tips and leads from people across the country. They even got information from a caller in Great Britain. Rosser said 10 agents are working full-time on the case and that two agents are gathering intelligence for background purposes. "

http://www.koco.com/news/16623209/detail.html
So this could in fact be a hit then!

Like I said earlier I must be missing something, I have been thru all the things for Joe Placker and can not come up with anything that shows a matching address for Vickie or Linda Kaye. Someone please post the specific one that shows the match, at this point I am not convinced there is even a relationship with Joe Placker and Peter Placker.
People connected with the family or family members that have had criminal run-ins with the law, that we know of so far:

Christopher Placker -- violent felony, Peter's son
Linda Kaye Placker -- bogus check, Peter's daughter
Joe Placker -- Bandidos, wife living at Peter's house
Mikal Caudle -- assault on a police officer (currently subject of an arrest warrent?) plus, whatever criminal case this is http://www.odcr.com/detail.php?Case=052-CM 0600000&County=052-
subject of 5 pages of love poems written by Linda Kaye Placker, listed with Christopher Placker in criminal case
Tony Paschal (lots of stuff!) -- not sure if he's related to the family, but there is an Uncle Tony on Linda's site.

People associated with family who've taken out protective orders
Anne Marie -- wife of Joe Placker
Touia Duncan -- identified by Linda as the wife of her brother "Willey."

My Opinion

One of Linda's poems is about her brother who she misses -- don't know if he's dead, incarcerated, hiding or what.

I'm just beginning to catch up with the thread today, and saw this.

My initial reaction to hearing about Taylor and Skyla being shot and the circumstances surrounding the shooting was that this was a retaliation killing.

I was thinking in terms of an estranged family member. I was bothered about the family relationships and that the biological parents of Taylor weren't mention, not even in her obituary.

Looking at the mug shot of Joe Placker, he does have a strong resemblance to the grandfather. Brothers?

I agree, I hope OSBI is looking closely into this connection. They really can't rule this out. This needs to be addressed as well in the presser.
How can they rule the family out, when clearly alot of them have run ins with the law. They have to be the link.

Took all day to read these 4 pages on these horrible murders. I must agree with Flowerchild on most of her theory as I had been thinking the same way back when I started reading. The one thing, out of all the bits, that really put my mind in that direction was the grandfather saying "They killed them". If this is a correct memory from the grandma hearing this.

And looking at the pictures of the relatives, criminal records, etc. this family has known alot of trouble.

jmho

Like I said earlier I must be missing something, I have been thru all the things for Joe Placker and can not come up with anything that shows a matching address for Vickie or Linda Kaye. Someone please post the specific one that shows the match, at this point I am not convinced there is even a relationship with Joe Placker and Peter Placker.

Somewhere back there, someone posted that Joe Placker's wife, Anne Maria, was listed as having the same address as Vicky and Peter Placker. Try searching for "Anne Marie Placker."

In the early 1920's, gangs of outlaws roamed the state terrorizing the citizens of many Oklahoma towns. These gangsters often escaped lawmen by fleeing across county lines. The U.S. Marshal's Service was the only law enforcement agency with statewide jurisdiction, but its officers were outnumbered by the bandits.

In 1925, Governor M.E. Trapp recommended the creation of an agency of special investigators to combat the outlaws. As a result, the legislature appropriated $78,000 to establish the State Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation, now known as the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation.

A year after its creation, the Bureau's three agents were credited with reducing the number of bank robberies in the state by 75 percent. Agents accomplished this impressive feat by developing leads while using informants - an investigative technique which was considered innovative by many experts across the nation.

In 1939, the Bureau became a division of the Department of Public Safety and was renamed the State Crime Bureau. This arrangement lasted until 1957, when the Bureau was placed under the direct control of the Governor's Office and renamed the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI).

The OSBI remained under the Governor's direct control until the unthinkable occurred - the OSBI was called in to investigate the most powerful leader in the state. In the wake of the controversial investigation of then Governor David Hall, the agency was removed from the control of the Governor's Office. State leaders sought ways to reduce the political pressures left behind in the aftermath of the Hall investigation. In 1976, a seven member independent commission was created to oversee the activities of the OSBI. The makeup of the Commission includes: one chief of police, one sheriff, one district attorney, and four lay members. These members are appointed by the Governor and approved by the Oklahoma Senate to serve seven year staggered terms. In general, the commission appoints the Director, hears complaints, and serves as a buffer between the Bureau and potential political pressures concerning any particular investigations.

Due to limited original jurisdiction, the OSBI is primarily a requestor agency. The majority of our investigations are initiated at the request of another law enforcement or governmental entity. Currently, under Oklahoma law, only the following entities can request the OSBI's assistance: the Director of the Oklahoma State Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs; the Chief Medical Examiner; all law enforcement officers including Police Chiefs and Sheriffs; District Attorneys; the Attorney General; the Governor; the Council on Judicial Complaints; the Director of the Department of Human Services; District Court Judges; and legislative committees with subpoena power. The OSBI has original jurisdiction in the following areas: vehicle theft, oil field theft, threats against public officials, violations of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act, and violent crimes committed on the state's turnpikes.

On September 11th, 2002, the OSBI became the first Oklahoma state law enforcement agency to be accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Law Enforcement (CALEA).

In the early 1920's, gangs of outlaws roamed the state terrorizing the citizens of many Oklahoma towns. These gangsters often escaped lawmen by fleeing across county lines. The U.S. Marshal's Service was the only law enforcement agency with statewide jurisdiction, but its officers were outnumbered by the bandits.

In 1925, Governor M.E. Trapp recommended the creation of an agency of special investigators to combat the outlaws. As a result, the legislature appropriated $78,000 to establish the State Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation, now known as the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation.

A year after its creation, the Bureau's three agents were credited with reducing the number of bank robberies in the state by 75 percent. Agents accomplished this impressive feat by developing leads while using informants - an investigative technique which was considered innovative by many experts across the nation.

In 1939, the Bureau became a division of the Department of Public Safety and was renamed the State Crime Bureau. This arrangement lasted until 1957, when the Bureau was placed under the direct control of the Governor's Office and renamed the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI).

The OSBI remained under the Governor's direct control until the unthinkable occurred - the OSBI was called in to investigate the most powerful leader in the state. In the wake of the controversial investigation of then Governor David Hall, the agency was removed from the control of the Governor's Office. State leaders sought ways to reduce the political pressures left behind in the aftermath of the Hall investigation. In 1976, a seven member independent commission was created to oversee the activities of the OSBI. The makeup of the Commission includes: one chief of police, one sheriff, one district attorney, and four lay members. These members are appointed by the Governor and approved by the Oklahoma Senate to serve seven year staggered terms. In general, the commission appoints the Director, hears complaints, and serves as a buffer between the Bureau and potential political pressures concerning any particular investigations.

Due to limited original jurisdiction, the OSBI is primarily a requestor agency. The majority of our investigations are initiated at the request of another law enforcement or governmental entity. Currently, under Oklahoma law, only the following entities can request the OSBI's assistance: the Director of the Oklahoma State Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs; the Chief Medical Examiner; all law enforcement officers including Police Chiefs and Sheriffs; District Attorneys; the Attorney General; the Governor; the Council on Judicial Complaints; the Director of the Department of Human Services; District Court Judges; and legislative committees with subpoena power. The OSBI has original jurisdiction in the following areas: vehicle theft, oil field theft, threats against public officials, violations of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act, and violent crimes committed on the state's turnpikes.

On September 11th, 2002, the OSBI became the first Oklahoma state law enforcement agency to be accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Law Enforcement (CALEA).

Exactly,

Which leads me to beleive that this is retaliation or gang related.

Ok state burea of Investigations is the state FBI office.

Anyoen else find that this is weird how they are handling this? With the FBI, and US MARSHALS?? To me it reaks of something that is not being released to us. Possibly of stuff that LE is aware of, but is not releasing to the general public.

OSBI is state not federal and not FBI. State agencies step in when there is a high profile crime especially if the local department is small and has limited resources. And the only connection I see to US Marshals is they donated to the reward. In any case, it would not be uncommon to call in the feds when a child is murdered.

Here is some additonal information found on the Placker name.

The following was found by Beyond Belief on ancestry.com:

Name:Peter PlackerStreet address:Po Box City:Weleetka County:Okfuskee State:Oklahoma Zip Code:74880 Phone Number:removed Record Number:982861172Household Members:NameEst. AgeBirth YearMark Andreucci Peter Placker
then when i clicked on marks name this came up in florida.
Name:Mark AndreucciStreet address:211 NE 8th Ave City:Hallandale County:Broward State:Florida Zip Code:33009 Phone Number:removed Record Number:26950486Household Members:NameEst. AgeBirth YearMark Andreucci Peter Placker

I found the following on anywho white pages:

Vicky Placker
HWY 75
Weleetka, OH
Phone # removed

Notice the phone numbers are the same as in Peter's above.

I did ask claudajo in an earlier post about County Line Road vs. HWY 75. After looking at the maps, these are definately two different roads.

What are the chances of having two Vicky & Peter Placker's living within 3 to 5 miles of each other? (When going for map directions from County Line Road to HWY 75 and vice versa)

Could there be errors in addresses and/or phone numbers between the two records? If not, maybe the wrong "Placker" residence was targeted if some want to believe the "hit theory"?

Please feel free to correct me in this information, etc.

Welcome to all new WS's who have joined today!!!

I think the chances of having two Peter and Vickie Plackers living within 3 - 5 miles of each other is remote.

But, I've found that often when checking addresses for individuals on various directories, there will be several addresses listed. What happens is the person in question moves from one address to another and you're seeing both a current and former address.

Thanks I had already done that but still can not come up with an address match. Thanks for trying.

Somewhere back there, someone posted that Joe Placker's wife, Anne Maria, was listed as having the same address as Vicky and Peter Placker. Try searching for "Anne Marie Placker."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18