Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I hope OSBI is looking closely into this connection. They really can't rule this out. This needs to be addressed as well in the presser.
How can they rule the family out, when clearly alot of them have run ins with the law. They have to be the link.

I'm sure that when LE said they had ruled out family members, they were referring to the immediate family - the grandparents, Peter and Vickie Placker and the brothers/sisters of Taylor.

With the extended family, and their involvement in serious crime and their cohorts, that's something that I would imagine is going to take a lot of time to investigate.

how much gang activity is going on down on that area??!?!!? we are getting ready to move to the Ft Sill area in just a few months... EEKKK!! I am from Miami and none of that crap was going on up there.

Yes, that's her. There's also a poem she wrote on one of the pages and a poem Linda wrote for her on another. This site is what has convinced me that this family is very loving and close.
very loving and close, but more than a few of those pics looked like jailhouse pics. interesting to me in light of what you've all be talking about for the past few pages.

how much gang activity is going on down on that area??!?!!? we are getting ready to move to the Ft Sill area in just a few months... EEKKK!! I am from Miami and none of that crap was going on up there.

Unfortunately it's everywhere now. It's in my small town in Utah. Stuff that you didn't hear of 5-10 years ago. Years ago the cities ran the cookers out and they went rural.

I think the quote is stringed together:

Several people have reported they think they know someone, who looks like the POI, but can't state specifically a name.

We know there are several people in that group (locals who match the POI, i.e., Native American, male, long pony tail, etc.) and we just need people in that group (the subset of locals who match the POI) we can sort all this out.

I think they really don't think the POI is the shooter, but saw something since he was there so close to the murders.

As was posted earlier, POI has become a non-threatening term that LE uses to coax people in, thinking that the POI might really be the shooter, but will try to throw suspicion elsewhere, but the trained interrogators will make the talk or find inconsistencies or look up other crimes, etc.

Or, they could be convinced that they know the timeline specifically of the murders and witnesses have definitely place the POI to a time and point in the timeline before the girls were murdered and are convinced he can add the missing piece of the puzzle.

Thank you I have reread those but still does not give me the address that has been talked about to show any connection to Joe Placker and Vickie and Peter Placker. Maybe I am just really tired, have read every single court record for Joe Placker SR and Jr and there are bunches of them all the public address indexes for all three parties plus Linda Kaye Placker and I cannot find one address match that links them. Guess I just need to move on, but at this point I am not seeing a connection and having a really hard time going with the killing was a "hit" for retaliation on the Placker or Paschal family.

I can't find any of these records showing an address for Ann Marie either.

Thank you I have reread those but still does not give me the address that has been talked about to show any connection to Joe Placker and Vickie and Peter Placker. Maybe I am just really tired, have read every single court record for Joe Placker SR and Jr and there are bunches of them all the public address indexes for all three parties plus Linda Kaye Placker and I cannot find one address match that links them. Guess I just need to move on, but at this point I am not seeing a connection and having a really hard time going with the killing was a "hit" for retaliation on the Placker or Paschal family.
If I read correctly Joe Placker Sr's WIFE Anna Marie was residing WITH Vicky and Peter Placker in Oklahoma City...along with Vicky and Peter's daughter Linda Kaye Placker. All at the same address...In Oklahoma City. There is SOME connection or the WIFE would not have been shown residing with Vicky/Peter/Linda Placker.

At the time Taylor was small (say maybe 4 yrs old) the Peter Plackers were known as "Bud and Drag" and Taylor as "Blue". Lots of nicknames in the family. Hard to keep track too, but there is a connection of some sort here. The daughter Linda Kaye has several "mug shots" and inmate photos of family and friends on her old web pages. Linda says she was born in Houston and lives in Ok now due to her boyfriend. Her last address is also in Weleetka. And the Paschal's are OBVIOUSLY involved somehow with Taylor - assume her father or mother is a Paschal?? Still not sure WHO Taylors bio parents are but Peter and Vicky are obviously her G-PArents on one side or the other and they did have full legal custody of her and she called them Mom and Dad.

I think there is clearly a relationship between the Peter Plackers and the Joe Plackers.

My Opinion

Thanks to the person who posted the link to the OSBI website.

They have this:

"The man is described as a Native American, possibly part Caucasian male, approximately 35 years old with a slender build and a long pony tail. He was seen standing next to a white pickup truck either a Ford or Chevy. The truck was a single cab with a narrow strip of chrome down the side. The truck had an Oklahoma license tag. This person was seen outside this truck parked in the middle of the dirt road near where the two girls were found. Witnesses say he was there only minutes before the gun shots were heard. OSBI hopes to find him to determine if he saw or heard anything in the area. If someone recognizes this person, have them call 1-800-635-8477."

This is the first I have heard this:

"Witnesses say he was there only minutes before the gun shots were heard."

So did the people who saw the POI also see the girls? If the shots came a few minutes later than the girls should have been around there somewhere.

What we seem to have pieced together on the website is that there were 6 witnesses: one passed by the girls, supposedly returning from the bridge, as this witness was described as seeing them moments before they were shot. a supposed separate witness who describes the POI, but we don't know if he noticed the girls. And several (about 4) who reported gunshots.

LE has not released whether the person who saw the girls, also noticed the truck. Or, if the person who saw the POI (they have also hinted that more than one witness has seen the POI, may be the reason for such detail: it was from multiple people) also saw the girls.

So, they have a pretty good timeline of when the girls were shot, but have not released this information.

The following is the post I posted yesterday regarding my theory from the beginning that the shooting of Taylor and Skyla was a revenge killing.

I mentioned yesterday that I've been concerned from the beginning about the family relatonships. Most often when grandparents are raising grandchildren, it's because the child's parents are deceased, irresponsible, are addicts (drugs/alcohol) or are in jail/prison.

There's been no mention of Taylor's parents. If they were deceased, the obituary would have stated that. If the parents are involved in criminal behavior or serving time for a crime, one or both could have made enemies, who vowed revenge. Their enemy could have tracked the family down and been lying in wait for one of the family members. When Taylor and Skyla emerged from the Placker residence and walked down the road, that enemy could have made the assumption that both girls were members of the Placker family. The shooting itself has all the earmarks of a revenge killing...........multiple shots to the face/head and likely at close range.

In light of the information on Joe Placker, and the fact that Ann Marie Placker was living with Peter and Vickie Placker at the same address in Oklahoma City, I think we need to explore further and try to establish who are Taylor's parents.

Joe Richard Placker is 55-years-old, and possibly the older brother of Peter Placker (age 48).

Joe R. Placker has a son, Joe R. Placker jr, age 35. The Ann Marie Placker that was living with Peter and Vickie Placker is 37. Joe R. Placker jr and Ann Marie Placker are the right age for having a 13-year-old daughter.

This might or might not help:

But found this in Intelius:

Joe R. Placker
Age 55
Previous Cities:
Oklahoma City, OK
Emond, OK
Del City, OK

Relatives:

Ann M. Placker
Jessica K. Placker
Rick M. Placker
Cissy K. Placker

Then This:

Linda K. Placker
Previous Cities:
Oklahoma City, OK
Vian, OK
Cashion, OK
Bethany, OK

Relatives:

Vicky A. Placker
Peter S. Placker
Vicky V. Placker
Henry A. Placker
Arvey Henry Placker
Christopher R. Placker
Peter T. Placker
Harvey G. Placker

There is one Joe J. Placker listed with no Relatives Listed, no age listed with a Previous City of Oklahoma, OK listed.

And this:

Vicky Placker
Weleetka, OK

Relatives:
Ruth Placker
Peter Placker

when you go into witness protection, don't they encourage you to keep the same initials or the same first name?
i have a feeling they were not in witness protection yet, but:

are going to be
or were in the process.

maybe that is why they were living in this little po-dunk town... maybe they thought they would never be found there.

Maybe the POI was the driver for the shooter/shooters or was one of the shooters himself? He could have been standing lookup and blocking the scene while the shooter/s disposed of clothes or what need be in the nearby woods?
Does anyone know which post/link said that LE was thinking there was more than one shooter?
If the POI had the pickup truck, maybe he came there with a dirtbike or Quad (ATV) in the back that someone else took off on afterward..

Linda Kaye Plackers site she has a poem to a brother Bubba in the past tense. Googled that and you find a Sarge Bubba Placker obit out of Houston, Texas Feb.7, 2002. I don't have a subscription to read it. Anyone have a subscription to genealogybank.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jab99