Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case, there goes the "it happened to quick for a sexual assault" statement LE made.

SuziQ,
That's exactly what I said while watching Greta.
Seems the time table has changed some.

SuziQ,
That's exactly what I said while watching Greta.
Seems the time table has changed some.
It does change things, doesn't it? The extra 30 minutes.
I still don't believe this was a sexual offense that progressed to murder..we are talking rapid gunfire and as far as sexual predators's go, they rarely ever shoot their victims. Duncan comes to mind in the Shasta Groene case. He di shoot her brother but still it is rare. Most child sexual predators strangle or suffocate their victims. Of course I could be wrong. The way they were shot in the face and chest is so much like an execution.

It makes me think these two young girls knew something that someone did not wnat them to know and wasn't going to risk anyone finding out...whatever it was/is that the killers didn't want revealed.

I'm back.

With regard to the address match up.....
I've looked and looked and looked, and I cannot find the link I had earlier.

I'll keep looking, and post it as soon as I find it. It was on 43rd or 34th; I remember that.

I've been looking in Texas court dockets too.

I've gone back through the court docket records, and there's over 200 in OK county alone. Lots of moms in trouble for not sending kids to school. Interesting. Made me think of homeschooling thing.

Snowlover,
It sure does. 30 mintues under other circumstances may seem like a short amount of time. But with 2 murders occuring 1/4 mile from one of the girls homes, 30 mintues is alot of unaccounted for time.

I also found this. I pray the families don't give up hope too soon.
http://www.kfor.com/global/story.asp?s=8499022
Investigators are also re-interviewing family and friends and chasing down dozens of leads to locate a suspect.
Meanwhile some of the victims' family members are beginning to lose hope that a killer would be caught. :(

Snowlover,
It sure does. 30 mintues under other circumstances may seem like a short amount of time. But with 2 murders occuring 1/4 mile from one of the girls homes, 30 mintues is alot of unaccounted for time.

I also found this. I pray the families don't give up hope too soon.
http://www.kfor.com/global/story.asp?s=8499022

Hello Philamena, I do not believe this was random at all. I feel like Taylor and Skyla had discovered something that someone else believed would ruin them. One thought I ahd and I posted on here a day or two ago was that somehow they found out about 2 men/boy's gay relationship. May sound far fetched to some but the truth of the matter is people do kill for reasons such as this.

I think we can safely assume there were at least two gunmen involved in these murders. The lead investigator that was interviewed by a Fox reporter for Greta's show, On The Record tonight said, "We will get these guys." They were at the crime scene and discussing the case. Not anything that we didn't know already except the timeline is different now. The time frame from the time they left the house until they were found dead is now roughly an hour..where as before it had been reported it was more like 30 minutes.
IF they are sure (with evidence) that there were TWO killers then they should say "we are looking for TWO suspects" - instead of just repeating the POI information. Two suspects means that one could flip on the other, or one might jack his jaws to someone who would put things together...IF they knew LE was looking for a PAIR of suspects who did this together.

Ugh, is the POI a witness, a single killer or are there TWO killers? Since the POI is NOT being ID'd then OSBI might need to reveal a LITTLE more information. There is a BIG difference in a PAIR of killers working together and just ONE working alone. Maybe someone SAW TWO MEN together in the area at (or right after) the time of the murders and is saying NOTHING because LE just keeps talking about the one Native American man and his Truck.

And NOW IT WAS AN HOUR the girls were out of the house! And at what time IN THAT HOUR were the shots heard?? Halfway into the hour or at the end? Was the POI there at the TIME the shots were fired, before the shots? After? Did anyone see him anywhere else within that hour?? Do we know HOW LONG the girls had been dead when GP found them? Was it a few minutes (like 5 or 10) ar more like 20 or 30?

And finally DID Taylor or Skyla CALL HOME at any time during the hour?? Did either TM anyone or take/make any calls or speak to anyone in that hour? Leave any messages? Were there ANY calls to the Placker home in that hour (other than Skyla's Mom)?

Did any witnesses report the girls RUNNING down the road toward Taylor's home? Were they just walking - like normal? Who saw them at the bridge? What were they doing - were they doing anything other than talking and just walking on the road? Did ANYONE see anything suspicious ANYWHERE in the area during that hour?

I still cannot see two guys just going nuts and killing two girls like a video game including getting OUT of the car to execute a head shot without somebody seeing something before, during or after. Of course maybe they did and don't know it means something because they thought it happened a half hour before the girls left home.

We need ACCURATE INFO!!! Ughhh!

My Opinion

It would probably take them 10-15 minutes depending on how fast they were walking to reach the bridge.

If the POI is the shooter, or one of them; it's awfully bold of him to just stand out next to his truck like that knowing what he had just done. That's a sociopath's behavior.

IF they are sure (with evidence) that there were TWO killers then they should say "we are looking for TWO suspects" - instead of just repeating the POI information. Two suspects means that one could flip on the other, or one might jack his jaws to someone who would put things together...IF they knew LE was looking for a PAIR of suspects who did this together.

Ugh, is the POI a witness, a single killer or are there TWO killers? Since the POI is NOT being ID'd then OSBI might need to reveal a LITTLE more information. There is a BIG difference in a PAIR of killers working together and just ONE working alone. Maybe someone SAW TWO MEN together in the area at (or right after) the time of the murders and is saying NOTHING because LE just keeps talking about the one Native American man and his Truck.

And NOW IT WAS AN HOUR the girls were out of the house! And at what time IN THAT HOUR were the shots heard?? Halfway into the hour or at the end? Was the POI there at the TIME the shots were fired, before the shots? After? Did anyone see him anywhere else within that hour?? Do we know HOW LONG the girls had been dead when GP found them? Was it a few minutes (like 5 or 10) ar more like 20 or 30?

And finally DID Taylor or Skyla CALL HOME at any time during the hour?? Did either TM anyone or take/make any calls or speak to anyone in that hour? Leave any messages? Were there ANY calls to the Placker home in that hour (other than Skyla's Mom)?

Did any witnesses report the girls RUNNING down the road toward Taylor's home? Were they just walking - like normal? Who saw them at the bridge? What were they doing - were they doing anything other than talking and just walking on the road? Did ANYONE see anything suspicious ANYWHERE in the area during that hour?

I still cannot see two guys just going nuts and killing two girls like a video game including getting OUT of the car to execute a head shot without somebody seeing something before, during or after. Of course maybe they did and don't know it means something because they thought it happened a half hour before the girls left home.

We need ACCURATE INFO!!! Ughhh!

My Opinion

FlowerChild, I so agree with you. We are focused on the NA man with the long black braid but truth is with this change in the time line...he may be not be involved in this. You ask excellent questions and I wish we knew the answers.
Regarding the multiple shooters, this lead investigator did say, "We will get these guys." So police are working on more than one killer. But I believe they are also holding much information close to their vest. You know they know way more than what they are telling the public.

I may have found a clue to Taylor Dawn Paschal Placker's parentage. Notice the names: Mikal Caudel, Chris Placker and Winter Dawn Drigger. This must be going somewhere.

http://www.odcr.com/detail.php?Case=052-CM 0600000&County=052-

County: Noble - County Last Updated: 06/16/2008 08:30 Case: CM-06-00000 STATE OF OKLAHOMA vs. MISCELLANEOUS CRIMINAL Date Filed: 01/01/2006 Amount Owed: $244.30 (as of 06/16/2008 08:30) Offense

Parties Defendant MISCELLANEOUS CRIMINAL Defendant BEIER, RANDY RAY - PERRY OK Defendant ELLIOT, DELIA Defendant ROY, MARGARET Defendant CAUDLE, MIKAL E. Defendant PLACKER, CHRISTOPHER RYAN Defendant BURGESS, TIFFANY DIANE Defendant DRIGGERS, WINTER DAWN Defendant PAAUWE, JAMES SCOTT - SAN DIEGO CA Date: Receipts: Amount: 01/30/2006 R1-097685 NOBLE COUNTY SHERIFF- $700.00 02/02/2006 TRANSFERED- $-700.00 08/07/2006 R1-100094 BOONE, JOHN- $500.00 08/07/2006 TRANSFERED- $-500.00 Total: $0.00

The dozen shots that were fired into both girls were symmetrical supposedly, right? Arms, legs, chest, under chin into head? Were they matching on both girls? If so does that signify anything? Would it be easier for one person to shoot like that or two different people? Why all the sames shots at body parts?

The dozen shots that were fired into both girls were symmetrical supposedly, right? Arms, legs, chest, under chin into head? Were they matching on both girls? If so does that signify anything? Would it be easier for one person to shoot like that or two different people? Why all the sames shots at body parts?

MeoW,
I'll try to find the article that I read yesterday.
The article stated that the girls were shot in the head, chest and arms. There was no mention of legs. Of course that could be a mistake too.

MY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicky's number should read:

*advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-xxxx

The same as Peter's.

So sorry for the confusion there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlowerChild: Good possiblities you had. I just found it strange that's all with the two different addresses, especially since HWY 75 is a major thoughafare and County Line Road is farther down from it about 3 or 5 miles.

I still find it strange though.

You are posting a phone number???? Are there moderaters here???? Just to clarify, I have X'd it out in my quote of the post.

Ok state burea of Investigations is the state FBI office.

Anyoen else find that this is weird how they are handling this? With the FBI, and US MARSHALS?? To me it reaks of something that is not being released to us. Possibly of stuff that LE is aware of, but is not releasing to the general public.

No it's not OSBI, is Oklahoma STATE Bureua of Investigation. That would be State, not Federal.

I was just wondering if there were any town-wide feud which would make a person in one group kill a person in another. For example, the little boy who was killed in a cave in Israel / Palestine because he was Jewish. Or the Orthodox guy who was beaten to death in Crown Heights following the accidental death of an AA boy who was hit by a car in an Orthodox motorcade.

This is small town Oklahoma. Try again.

MeoW,
I'll try to find the article that I read yesterday.
The article stated that the girls were shot in the head, chest and arms. There was no mention of legs. Of course that could be a mistake too.

I believe the shot in the legs idea came from Skyla's grandmother's interview with Nancy Grace. Someone posted a link to it back in one of the other threads but I don't know which one.

I have not watched Greta yet,she comes on in 5 minutes, however Shep Smith stated today that LE is looking into the possibility of possible text messages being sent PRIOR to the girls leaving for their walk.

Also I would think that LE would have been able to see what time Taylor's mom called by going to look at the "missed" call section on her cell phone. I know that every cell phone that I have ever had was able to track received calls, missed calls, how long the calls were if answered, and tons of other info. Who knows maybe Taylor and Skyla were playing around with the phone and snapped a picture which the killers thought captured them in the "act" and decided to take out the girls for this. However they would have to have been pretty stupid since they left the phone with the girls' bodies. (Hope that all made sense! :))

In regards to there not being a lot of pictures of Taylor and her family while I do find that odd, just because the art hanging on my walls are all pictures of family, I have known people who just do not take pictures to document their child or their family. The only pictures they have had were ones that were taken at school.

Just my thoughts.

MM ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members