Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Guys;

I still cannot find that stupid page that showed Joe at the same adddy as Vicky, Ruth, Charles, and Linda,

BUT
here's what I do have

Joe's middle name is Richard.

AND

Christopher was married to Touia Duncan.

this is from oklahoma docket search..
http://www.oscn.net/applications/oc...=caseGeneral&casemasterID=1949752&db=Oklahoma

IN THE DISTRICT COURT IN AND FOR OKLAHOMA COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
TOUIA ANN DUNCAN,
Plaintiff,
MINOR CHILD,
Plaintiff,
v.
CHRISTOPHER RYAN PLACKER,
Defendant.
No. PO-2005-2068
(Protective Order:
PROTECTIVE ORDER)

Filed: 08/17/2005
Closed: 09/30/2005

Judge: Unassigned

Parties
DUNCAN, TOUIA ANN , Plaintiff MINOR CHILD , Plaintiff PLACKER, CHRISTOPHER RYAN , Defendant

Now, should I go x out the Joe stuff since I cannot find the link. Or should I just keep looking??????

Like others have said, I am starting to get a not so good feeling about this crime being solved. I think it is starting to evolve from a crime the police solve to a crime that will only be solved with considerable help from the public.

The problem is, I think OSBI is being too coy with information. Plus, I think the quality of the local media coverage is suspect.

OSBI needs to understand they are dealing with a rural crime. People notice other people in rural areas. The person or persons who did this did not just materalize on that road. Someone locally may have noticed something at 10AM or at noon but they may not be aware of the significance of what they saw. People need to have things explained to them and maybe that will jog someone's memory.

I am also worried about the way OBSI keeps redoing things. It sounds like they are doing an incremental investigation. That works for adding salt to your food but the third person walking through the woods can't be looking for tracks.

And putting 2+2 together,

from the photo on v4mp b1tch page referring to her brother Willey(sic) and Touia, added to Christopher's offender page from prison that states he has a Wylie Coyote tattoo

NameCHRISTOPHER R PLACKER
ODOC# 282586
pobtrans.gif
PIC REMOVEDimage 1 of 2 > 13 Sep 2004
pobtrans.gif
AliasNo data available
pobtrans.gif
IDsODOC#:282586Birth Date:05/29/1980 AppearanceWhite Male; 5 ft. 5 in. tall; 130 pounds; Brown hair; Brown eyes;
pobtrans.gif
Body MarksCONV: LFT KNEE; TATTOSS "LIL ****" RTTHIGH "WYLIE COYOTE" LFT SHLD
Willey(sic) = Christopher

Paula:

I had posted in Thead 4 somewhere that I found the following at Intelius People Search:

Joe R. Placker

Previous Cities
Oklahoma City, OK
Edmond, OK
Del City, OK

Age 55

Relatives
Ann M. Placker
Jessica K. Placker
Rick M. Placker
Cissy K. Placker

Not sure if it's the same Joe R. Placker you are looking for.

Actually Spazkat, we know it's not him from the latter part of Thread 4.

SS's first post was thinking it was him, until she read some more and realized that it was NOT HIM, which she posted in her second post.

Okay, Guys;

I still cannot find that stupid page that showed Joe at the same adddy as Vicky, Ruth, Charles, and Linda,

BUT
here's what I do have

AND

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oc...=caseGeneral&casemasterID=1949752&db=Oklahoma

TOUIA ANN DUNCAN,
Plaintiff,
MINOR CHILD,
Plaintiff,
v.
Defendant.
No. PO-2005-2068
(Protective Order:
PROTECTIVE ORDER)

Parties
DUNCAN, TOUIA ANN , Plaintiff MINOR CHILD , Plaintiff PLACKER, CHRISTOPHER RYAN , Defendant

Now, should I go x out the Joe stuff since I cannot find the link. Or should I just keep looking??????

We have an Obit that shows Joe as Peter's brother - so there is a related Joe Placker.

http://placker.tribalpages.com/tribe/browse?userid=placker&view=0&pid=16&rand=810492332

I don't like your tone Littledear. I know it's not him you know it's not him, now, but you can still be nice to your fellow posters.

Okay, Guys;

BUT
here's what I do have

AND

TOUIA ANN DUNCAN,
Plaintiff,
MINOR CHILD,
Plaintiff,
v.
Defendant.
No. PO-2005-2068
(Protective Order:
PROTECTIVE ORDER)

Parties

It sure is looking like they are Taylor's parents.

Here's addresses for Christopher from court dockets

Requested Party Record:
PLACKER, CHRISTOPHER RYAN
Alias or Alternate Names:
None Found.
Personal Profile* Record DateMarital StatusBirth DateBirth City BirthPlace December 17, 2001 at 4:53:59 PM -05/29/1980 --
Physical Profile* Record DateHairEyeSex Race Skin Weight Height Blood Type No Records Found.
Address Information* Record DateStatusTypeAddress October 4, 2006 at 10:47:12 AM

Current Home Address RT 1 BOX 8B WELEETKA, Oklahoma 74880 October 4, 2006 at 10:47:12 AM

-Unknown 340 SE 43RD OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma 73129 October 4, 2006 at 10:47:12 AM
-Unknown 36 N TUTTLE OKC, Oklahoma 73160 October 4, 2006 at 10:47:12 AM
-Unknown 1210 W BROADWAY HENRYETTA, Oklahoma 74437 October 4, 2006 at 10:47:12 AM
-Unknown P.O.BOX 1144 HENRYETTA, Oklahoma 74437 September 23, 2004 at 3:44:48 PM
-Unknown 1801 W DIVISION HENRYETTA, Oklahoma 74437 May 23, 2000 at 1:2:58 PM
-Unknown 817 NW 23RD #2 MOORE , Oklahoma

http://www.oscn.net/applications/ocisweb/getpartyrecord.asp?partynamesid=6677174

Spazkat:

I'm so sorry if I came off the wrong way!! Didn't mean to. In rereading my post, I can see it was a little terse.

Sorry. If you read my posts, you can see I'm not that way.

Sorry!!

Spazkat:

I'm so sorry if I came off the wrong way!! Didn't mean to. In rereading my post, I can see it was a little terse.

Sorry. If you read my posts, you can see I'm not that way.

Sorry!!

I guess we all come off the wrong way from time to time. :)

YES!!!!!!!!!

Joe R, Joe Richard Placker....he's the Bandidos one.
BINGO

Hi PoorPaula,

I may have missed it but where did you see that he is a Bandidos? I am reading while at work so I may have skimmed past when my supervisor walked past...lol

Hi PoorPaula,

I may have missed it but where did you see that he is a Bandidos? I am reading while at work so I may have skimmed past when my supervisor walked past...lol

I put a link up about it yesterday. I cannot find the indictment. I find that HIGHLY suspicious.
And I wasn't implying that find the info meant the parents were in on it or caused it. It just showed me that there are some very dangerous people who may be around them.

ugh..This family tree stuff is making my head spin.
I understand the boredom factor because there hasn't been any new information in the case lately. However, are we sure the people being listed are indeed family to Taylor, and even if they are do they have something to do with the murders?
If the answer is no, then who cares? It's becoming a tad bit confusing.

Now I don't want anybody to get offended, because I know a few people are really interested in the family tree stuff, and it's good work in pasting it all together, but IMO it's irrelevant to the murders.

JMO

:blowkiss:

Thanks for accepting apology.

Other than Chris (if I am not mistaken who was arrested), does anyone know if there are any other family members who are no longer in the vincity since the girls were murdered? I'm just wondering if the police, FBI, etc. might have moved them to a safer place? Other than SS who lives I believe approx. 70 miles away, do we have any other local posters that live in the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX