Skyline Groundskeeper says he saw no white truck -Timeline Clarified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Someone please tell us that this is not true!!

ETA: Nobody noticed that the grass had been freshly cut the day the little boy went missing?!

I believe they talked to him right at the start. This person was at the school around the same time a child goes missing. Anybody in the school and vicinity I feel were looked at.

I feel we just don't know everything LE knows. I think the press just got this guys name and that is why we heard from him.

I do not believe that LE is this inept and would make this type of colossal blunder. I have more faith in them than that. jmo

If that's true...not good.

It makes one wonder who else may have slipped under the radar, who else could have given helpful info to LE early on - info that may have assisted the investigation. If it's true that the GK wasn't interviewed in that first week, is there anyone else that might have been inadvertently overlooked as well?

Where's Kyron?

I am really curious if they had already interviwed this man early on...I would feel much better about LE if I knew for sure that they had. I'm not going to just assume they did, LE makes mistakes all the time. If anyone finds out, please post. I don't like assuming anything, if it is possible to know for sure.

From the news article :

" Investigators are talking to Stenson,and checking his information against what they've gathered. They say that they find him credible. "

IMO this would be the first time Mr. S. has been questioned by LE investigators. The article does not say " talking to Stenson again... " And,if they had spoken to him before,wouldn't they have probably remembered what he had to say about that morning ? And,according to them,he's credible.....

All JMO

This does disturb me, not because of the specific information he had (which might not have been considered relevant earlier on), but because it would have been important to identify everyone on the grounds to rule them out. If the GK was overlooked, who *else* might have been on the property that morning who has slipped by unnoticed?

_frustrated__REVAMP_by_KimRaiFan.gif

this case is so very sad and FRUSTRATING!

I'm getting confused with Groundskeeper and landscaper now LOL.I was thinking did someone say the landscaper worked at the school at one time?I wonder if the groundskeeper and landscaper knew each other.

I feel that the GK was interviewed right away.

But LE is looking through a different lens now.

People said that Terri's truck was parked in a certain location.

But through bat phones , other texts, GJ testimony, LE has learned some new information.

They are checking out the new information through a different lens; hence, new and different questions.

I think if GK was doing the legal things, he was wearing head phone and eye protection.

I think he would have limited info, because if he mows in a rectangle like I do, he would be seeing the school probably on one side of his rectangle mowing.

I know some people are more fancy with diagonal mowing or whatever, but he just wants to get the job done.

I think if LE had already interviewed the GK, they would have had his info, and had no need to bring him back in.

I'm looking back through old articles, and it looks like LE focused on interviewing students and their parents, and a bit on direct employees of the school. I'm not so sure about contractors, vendors, guests accompanying parents and students to the school, etc. I'm still digging.

I feel that the GK was interviewed right away.

But LE is looking through a different lens now.

People said that Terri's truck was parked in a certain location.

But through bat phones , other texts, GJ testimony, LE has learned some new information.

They are checking out the new information through a different lens; hence, new and different questions.

I think if GK was doing the legal things, he was wearing head phone and eye protection.

I think he would have limited info, because if he mows in a rectangle like I do, he would be seeing the school probably on one side of his rectangle mowing.

I know some people are more fancy with diagonal mowing or whatever, but he just wants to get the job done.

I believe the GK's timeline is pretty much correct and is credible. If you work backwards on TH's timeline (let's say starting at the time of receipt at FM#1) and then go back to the school (where child was told to meet you at side entrance at certain time) and then go on to FM#2 as a meeting place, then TH could have easily picked up the child after the GK was already gone and hence, the teacher making the immediate response to volunteer (or whomever) that he may be getting a drink or in the bathroom (later, thinking it must have been the appointment). Try it - see what you think??? JMHO

I think if LE had already interviewed the GK, they would have had his info, and had no need to bring him back in.

Why? It is not unreasonable to think LE would need to go over his information again.

I'm looking back through old articles, and it looks like LE focused on interviewing students and their parents, and a bit on direct employees of the school. I'm not so sure about contractors, vendors, guests accompanying parents and students to the school, etc. I'm still digging.

They looked at delivery drivers.

A questionnaire just sent to all staff, delivery drivers and students' parents at Skyline asked,

http://www.krem.com/news/northwest-...t-step-mom-in-Kyron-Horman-case-96691599.html

So in a missing person's case or investigation, LE can't bring in someone more than one time to interview them?

As RubyRed so nicely pointed out, they interviewed delivery drivers so I'm sure they managed to interview anyone that was at or on school premises that morning.

JMO.

I believe the GK's timeline is pretty much correct and is credible. If you work backwards on TH's timeline (let's say starting at the time of receipt at FM#1) and then go back to the school (where child was told to meet you at side entrance at certain time) and then go on to FM#2 as a meeting place, then TH could have easily picked up the child after the GK was already gone and hence, the teacher making the immediate response to volunteer (or whomever) that he may be getting a drink or in the bathroom (later, thinking it must have been the appointment). Try it - see what you think??? JMHO

Or she could have or a compatriot with a bat phone who could have parked there.

As I said earlier, he's wearing head phones and eye protection. Maybe even listening to tunes.

Compatriot can see how much longer he has for mowing. Texts Terri or calls Terri on batphone.

We only have Terri's time as when she left the school. It could have been earlier than 8:45.

Why? It is not unreasonable to think LE would need to go over his information again.

No, not unreasonable at all. The sequence of events just gives me the impression that he was not previously interviewed by LE. If they wanted to talk with him a second time, after a previous interview, makes more sense to me that they would have done so just prior to the presser, rather than chancing exactly what happened - the guy going to the press, and raising questions about what LE was doing.

Well, I certainly hope they interviewed him prior because if no one in the school that day mentioned the grounds keeper mowing that morning, then how in the heck would they realize when and if Kyron left the grounds and with whom?

In the very least they should look into the whereabouts of where said mower was for the rest of the day. To his own testament he was leaving the school at 8:45 or 9am which is potentially when Kyron was taken.

To me it seems also that they had not talked to him previously. And for him...why not come forward sooner? It's been 9 weeks and just now he figures he should let them know he was there??

While he probably should have come forward if LE did not locate him on their own, it is up to LE to find out who was working on the property that day and they should have known within a few days of his presence there. I hope they did but I am not getting that impression.

While he probably should have come forward if LE did not locate him on their own, it is up to LE to find out who was working on the property that day and they should have known within a few days of his presence there. I hope they did but I am not getting that impression.

BBM. This just freaks me out (not your post, just the idea). There's a science fair going on with all kinds of people going in and out, and NO ONE notices the guy on a MOWER? They don't say, "Oh yah, and there was the guy mowing outside too. He's not usually here every day." If that's the case, then it would have been simple for Kyron to have walked out of that school without someone noticing. No problemo.

cluciano, with LE scouring the area the evening of Kyron's disappearance, I would think trained investigators would notice the soccer field had been mowed recently by the grass clippings on their shoes. I picture investigators as Indian scouts. They notice every little bent twig, old foot prints vs new etc.

cluciano, with LE scouring the area the evening of Kyron's disappearance, I would think trained investigators would notice the soccer field had been mowed recently by the grass clippings on their shoes. I picture investigators as Indian scouts. They notice every little bent twig, old foot prints vs new etc.

This is what we hope happens...but we don't know it for sure. I just watched yet another "Snapped" episode where officers had to admit on the stand all of the things they didn't do, that seemed obvious even to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member