SL Tribune Article with Steven P. and Susan website created by Josh

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is it known who bought the susanpowellfoundation.org domains? Was it done for nefarious purposes -- or possibly to sell for a profit?

Sure seems like an extremely crappy thing to do, under the tragic circumstances.

I know exactly who bought them. They were bought so they could not be used by Kirsii Hellewell et all and it was NOT Josh Powell.

The person has bragged about this using various profiles and user names on various Susan Powell articles and the various Susan Powell Facebook groups. I just won't say who it is. If any of you have followed the susan powell, susan powell part 2 and the Friends and Family of Susan Powell Part 2 Facebook groups, you would know by now. I refuse to divulge the name because I will not give this person ANY attention! (The BIGGEST clue is posted on the wall of Friends and Family of Susan Powell Part 2.)

I know exactly who bought them. They were bought so they could not be used by Kirsii Hellewell et all and it was NOT Josh Powell. That is all I will say.

I have to say, this story gets more intriguing by the hour! Pickie, will you promise to write a book someday? With all the behind-the-scenes action? I promise to be first in line to buy it!!!!!

I have to say, this story gets more intriguing by the hour! Pickie, will you promise to write a book someday? With all the behind-the-scenes action? I promise to be first in line to buy it!!!!!

Me too, Pickie! The suspense is killing me..... :D

Also,

PickieChickie said:
Click here -->You are forgetting the royalties he's making off his music! <--Click here

I thought it was more of a standover operation - "pay me the money and no one has to listen to my moosic!" :loser: :D

The person has bragged about this using various profiles and user names on various Susan Powell articles and the various Susan Powell Facebook groups. I just won't say who it is. If any of you have followed the susan powell, susan powell part 2 and the Friends and Family of Susan Powell Part 2 Facebook groups, you would know by now. I refuse to divulge the name because I will not give this person ANY attention! (The BIGGEST clue is posted on the wall of Friends and Family of Susan Powell Part 2.)

Another hint: Who are we told NOT to give any attention to while on the Internet?

troll!!:eek:nline:

seriously, some people need to get a life.... especially in cases like this where people are missing!!!

I would be beyond shocked if the Powell family came to the vigil. I agree with your conclusion that a Powell doesn't want anyone to tell them what to do.

However, I think their cowardice is much greater than their cocky arrogance. They are very good at bullying and abusing dependent women -- not so much someone who might be as strong and powerful as they consider themselves.

My bet is that none of them will show up because they are ALL truly weak shriveling cowards when they don't have a defenseless woman to beat down.

They'll continue to hide in their mediocre gated community like the slimy snakes under a rock that they are.

That's exactly how I see it. Too much of a passive-aggressive behavior. They don't have the cajones to say anything to the media or the POLICE. They'd rather stay behind the scenes of the website of Susan they have "manufactured" for their own personal gain/revenge.
They're such transparent noodles.

I know exactly who bought them. They were bought so they could not be used by Kirsii Hellewell et all and it was NOT Josh Powell.

I'm assuming it was the person who's facebook profile was deleted and has a blog or two written about them? If I have assumed correctly, do they have any personal connection to the players in this case, or just want to be involved for the attention/because they are sick?

I certainly appreciate the efforts of those here (ahem, Pickie) to keep the Steve Chantrey link active. If lovin' me a little Chantrey is wrong, I don't want to be right! Do you get me? I think you hear me knocking.

That said, I still think the lyrics to the haunting Sing Softly, Wood go better with the music of Achy Breaky Heart, by Billy Ray Cyrus.

Sing softly, wood, the song of the trees:
The song of the forested land;

replaces

Don't tell my heart; my achy breaky heart!
I just don't think it'd understand.

But what do I know? I'm like a kid who just did his first paint-by-numbers painting criticizing Claude Monet.

I certainly appreciate the efforts of those here (ahem, Pickie) to keep the Steve Chantrey link active. If lovin' me a little Chantrey is wrong, I don't want to be right! Do you get me? I think you hear me knocking.

That said, I still think the lyrics to the haunting Sing Softly, Wood go better with the music of Achy Breaky Heart, by Billy Ray Cyrus.

Sing softly, wood, the song of the trees:
The song of the forested land;

replaces

Don't tell my heart; my achy breaky heart!
I just don't think it'd understand.

But what do I know? I'm like a kid who just did his first paint-by-numbers painting criticizing Claude Monet.

Lol! If the man doesn't have a sound proof recording studio, I'll bet there is a lot of complaining going on in that household! Ugh! Could you imagine? He probably uses a microphone to blare his singing as loud as possible so everyone can hear! I would go insane! Wait a minute! Now I get it! This explains everything!
:dance:

Lol! If the man doesn't have a sound proof recording studio, I'll bet there is a lot of complaining going on in that household! Ugh! Could you imagine? He probably uses a microphone to blare his singing as loud as possible so everyone can hear! I would go insane! Wait a minute! Now I get it! This explains everything!
:dance:

And just think how much worse it is with the whole unemployed Clampett (Powell) clan climbing all over you.

Unemployed adult daughter: "Dad's singing Mi Muñequita again. That always creeps me out!"

Unemployed adult son: "Me, too. Gimme the remote. I'm turning up the TV!"

Unemployed adult daughter: "No way! Yesterday was your day for the remote!"

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_14000824

shortly after Thanksgiving this year, Owings began baby-sitting Saturdays for the Powells. &#8230;Owings said she would bring her 9- and 17-year-old children along when she tended the Powell boys. Joshua Powell often spent those Saturdays working on the home's back deck, and would teach Owings' children basic woodworking skills.

...................This is old news, but as a person who raised children as a single parent, it always struck me as odd that a two parent family would utilize a babysitter while one of the parents was at home. Maybe that isn't so odd to others, but I don't see the point of having a husband (especially one who considers himself to be supportive of his wife's goals) who is incapable of supervising the children while he is working on projects around the house.

I personally don't agree about someone else (not Josh) owning susanpowellfoundation.org. Someone several pages ago on this thread--so sorry I don't remember who it was--posted this info:

Search Results for 68.178.231.92 [reverse DNS - ip-68-178-231-92.ip.secureserver.net]

Search Results for 68.178.231.92 [reverse DNS - ip-68-178-231-92.ip.secureserver.net]

11 Results for 68.178.231.92 (Susanpowell.org)

Website DMOZ Wikipedia Yahoo
1. Charliepowell.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
2. Cincodemayomidvale.com 0 listings 0 listings 10 listings
3. Cincodemayomidvale.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
4. Midvalecincodemayo.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
5. Polishedmarketing.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
6. Polishedphotographers.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
7. Polishedwebmasters.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
8. Stevechantrey.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
9. Susanpowell.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
10. Susanpowellfoundation.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
11. Michaelcpowell.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings

Domain ID: D158148188-LROR
Domain Name:SUSANPOWELLFOUNDATION.ORG
Created On:20-Jan-2010 22:47:44 UTC
Expiration Date:20-Jan-2011 22:47:44 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:1 & 1 Internet AG (R73-LROR)
Registrant ID:SPAG-39267939
Registrant Name:Oneandone Private Registration
Registrant Organization:1&1 Internet, Inc. - http://1and1.com/contact
Registrant Street1:701 Lee Road, Suite 300
Registrant Street2:ATTN: susanpowellfoundation.org
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Chesterbrook
Registrant State/Province:pA
Registrant Postal Code:19087
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.8772064254

I copied this down a few days ago because I thought it was quite important. Josh certainly owns all the above-mentioned domains.

As to who "leaked" the foundation to him, no idea--but I don't believe it was well-meaning people on Facebook. I have no knowledge of that; it's just my opinion.

As far as the certain unnamed stalker goes, I've seen his comments on Facebook and the local media comment sites. He likes to brag about owning all sorts of domains....he told many people back in early January that he owned susanpowell.org. Yet now we see that was a total lie, and he doesn't.

I have sent a link to the fire photo to a friend who is a graphic artist employed at a college and have asked her to examine the photo. Hopefully she will get back to me with her opinion by tomorrow morning.
JoshSusanPowellFamilyWinterCampfire.jpg

This is what my friend
who is employed at a college as a graphic artist
had to say about this photo.

Please note she has not been following this case.
"Hello:

I wanted to take the time to review it before getting back with you. It would be more ideal to review a higher resolution image and an attorney could request the orginal image which would have the history embedded into the file.

But if your asking me if I think this photo is a fake I would say most definitely. It looks to me like the picture of the couple and their children were taken at a different time and placed into this scene.

The fire coming off the corner could have easily been placed in as a layer, then set to transparent. And in fact that’s what looks the most ‘fake’ about it. If they were really in front of that fire you would see a glow on their faces from the fire light and it would be casting a shadow behind them. And what’s even more pathetic here is that the heat would cause some distortion.

I remember once Mike and I took a picture of our daughters in front of the fire roasting marshmellows and we could not believe the distortion.

Furthermore...who is the photographer here? The angle is such that this person is obviously standing and they are so close to that fire, they would surely be burning.

I won’t say it’s impossible, but if this picture is actually real, I would fall off my chair!"

I personally don't agree about someone else (not Josh) owning susanpowellfoundation.org. Someone several pages ago on this thread--so sorry I don't remember who it was--posted this info:

Registrant Street3:

I copied this down a few days ago because I thought it was quite important. Josh certainly owns all the above-mentioned domains.

As to who "leaked" the foundation to him, no idea--but I don't believe it was well-meaning people on Facebook. I have no knowledge of that; it's just my opinion.

As far as the certain unnamed stalker goes, I've seen his comments on Facebook and the local media comment sites. He likes to brag about owning all sorts of domains....he told many people back in early January that he owned susanpowell.org. Yet now we see that was a total lie, and he doesn't.

This unnamed stalker is feeding information to Josh which he got through various fake profiles on Facebook with the information coming directly from some well meaning people on Facebook, some of whom you and others have been fooled into believing are authentic profiles which in fact are not but were established by this stalker.

And just think how much worse it is with the whole unemployed Clampett (Powell) clan climbing all over you.

Unemployed adult daughter: "Dad's singing Mi Muñequita again. That always creeps me out!"

Transplant from Utah: "Grrrrrrrrrrrr! I am about to stuff him in the van too!"

Transplanted son from Utah: "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I'm about ready to stuff that obnoxious *advertiser censored* in the van too!"

He spent five years in the Army, and was reclassed (job change) to interrogator halfway through.

It is also key to recognize the positive impact that a thriving local job market would have on social issues such as fractured families

His interrogation skills must not be working on brother Joshy.
Fractured families . One definition is dysfunctional , add to that grown children living under one roof . Dysfunctional, ya, think. LOL

http://michaelcpowell.org/Pages/Bio.aspx

Registrant Street3:

domain: susanpowellfoundation.com
created: 21-Jan-2010
last-changed: 21-Jan-2010
registration-expiration: 21-Jan-2011
http://whois.domaintools.com/susanpowellfoundation.com

domain: susanpowellfoundation.net
created: 21-Jan-2010
last-changed: 21-Jan-2010
registration-expiration: 21-Jan-2011
http://whois.domaintools.com/susanpowellfoundation.net

Then who owns these domains? How do we know this stalker didn't buy them in Josh's name? Just because a domain is registered to someone doesn't mean they purchased it. I had a friend purchase me four domains but entered all my information instead of theirs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange
Back