SL Tribune Article with Steven P. and Susan website created by Josh

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ugh! I just listened to a few seconds. He not even singing in key, sounds like he's out of breath for someone squeezing his nuts. Blech! :tsktsk: :thumbsdown:

Rotflmbo! If that is his BEST song, I'd hate to hear his worst! Lololol!

:toast: LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :toast:

If you think thats funny, I think we both know Simon Cowell could outdo that one!

'That was just an utter mess!'
"It was excruciating. Even your dog is struggling to get out of the room."
"That must have cleared your hiccups."
"It was a very disturbing slightly demonic audition."

Gotta love Simon Cowell :D

Jeepers, you're right. I forgot all about his wonderful Moosic.

I still think it's much more likely he's making his money from selling the mind altering drugs that he doesn't consume himself! :dance:

:D Or selling them to his audience before a performance so they can stand to listen to him! ;)

I think theres some money somewhere; just don't know how he got it. His military kids may have some bennies and monies they are getting from their time served in the military.
Also agree with the poster that that home environment undoubtedly leaves much to be desired and not at all healthy for anyone, especially the little ones. :(

I'm sorry if this article has already been posted, but I don't think I've seen it in this thread yet. It's got some good nuggets of info here...quote:

The website claims permits were obtained by the building department to build a hair studio in the couple's basement. A call to the West Valley City Building Department Tuesday confirmed a permit was requested for the basement, however, there was no indication the basement would be used for business purposes.

The Community of Economic Development Department, Building Inspections Division, provided public documents stating the document request for 6254 W. Sarah Circle yielded "no indication that this is to be used as a business."

The Building Permit itself, Permit #BBAS 32830, indicated the Application for the permit was received July 27, 2005, and was issued August 18, 2005. The Permit read, "This permit becomes null and void if work or construction authorized is not commenced within 180 days, or if construction or work is suspended or abandoned for a period of 180 days at any time after work is commenced. A final inspection is required to complete the project." According to the Building Department, they have no records following the issuance of the Building Permit.

Examiner.com was informed that in order to operate a business from the basement a business permit would have to be obtained as well.

Examiner.com contacted the business licensing department for West Valley City, Utah. Russ Condie, Assistant City Manager, stated no business license was obtained for 6254 W. Sarah Circle, West Valley City, Utah, the home where Josh and Susan resided before Susan went missing.

The article also quotes some Websleuths posters. :)

If Josh Powell goes to the vigil and takes the boys, he will make his father look like a total *advertiser censored* for demanding the flyers be taken down. I don't think he will. Of course, one never knows what crazy move Josh will make next so I wouldn't be surprised at all because nothing he does makes any sense at all! He took Charlie to at least two other vigils so, based on that, he clearly doesn't have a problem bringing him. However, one does not know what the Powells have been telling the boys about why their mother is no longer in their lives. The vigil would let Charlie know that his mother is still missing and that nobody has heard from her which is something the Powells might not want him to know. I also have to wonder if Charlie will be home schooled since it appears the Powells want to shelter him as much as possible. Sending Charlie to school would enable him to be questioned by the police, social workers, etc.

(bbm)

IMO, Josh brought Charlie to the other vigils ONLY so he could use him as a shield from the media and Susan's friends and family.

Josh didn't care a bit about Charlie's feelings or he would have brought him over to Grandma and Grandpa Cox for some comfort and love at the Washington vigil.

As is true to form for sociopaths, Charlie was USED by his daddy only to provide aid, comfort and protection to his own narcissistic sociopathic self. :mad:

I'm sorry if this article has already been posted, but I don't think I've seen it in this thread yet. It's got some good nuggets of info here...quote:

The website claims permits were obtained by the building department to build a hair studio in the couple's basement. A call to the West Valley City Building Department Tuesday confirmed a permit was requested for the basement, however, there was no indication the basement would be used for business purposes.

The Community of Economic Development Department, Building Inspections Division, provided public documents stating the document request for 6254 W. Sarah Circle yielded "no indication that this is to be used as a business."

Examiner.com was informed that in order to operate a business from the basement a business permit would have to be obtained as well.

Examiner.com contacted the business licensing department for West Valley City, Utah. Russ Condie, Assistant City Manager, stated no business license was obtained for 6254 W. Sarah Circle, West Valley City, Utah, the home where Josh and Susan resided before Susan went missing.

::: respectfully snipped by me :::

Sounds like more half truths on Josh's part. If (and thats a big if) he truly wanted her to have her own home business, imo, he would have been honest in the permit application. We've already discussed she may not have wanted this, especially if he lingered around while she did hair for her friends.

For all we know, the permits could have simply been to have a typical finished basement; family room or play room for the boys.

Its also pretty lame for Josh to mention something that never happened almost 5 years ago. Supportive, my butt!

The Building Permit itself, Permit #BBAS 32830, indicated the Application for the permit was received July 27, 2005, and was issued August 18, 2005. The Permit read, "This permit becomes null and void if work or construction authorized is not commenced within 180 days, or if construction or work is suspended or abandoned for a period of 180 days at any time after work is commenced. A final inspection is required to complete the project." According to the Building Department, they have no records following the issuance of the Building Permit.

Thank you very much for this article and link, KBH5.

I urge everyone to click on KBH5's link and read the entire article. It's extremely telling and informative.

Josh is the biggest LIAR around! :furious:

(bbm)

IMO, Josh brought Charlie to the other vigils ONLY so he could use him as a shield from the media and Susan's friends and family.

Josh didn't care a bit about Charlie's feelings or he would have brought him over to Grandma and Grandpa Cox for some comfort and love at the Washington vigil.

As is true to form for sociopaths, Charlie was USED by his daddy only to provide aid, comfort and protection to his own narcissistic sociopathic self. :mad:

I wouldn't be surprised if his whole family showed up. To shield him of course but mainly because no one tells a Powell what to do.

Thank you very much for this article and link, KBH5.

I urge everyone to click on KBH5's link and read the entire article. It's extremely telling and informative.

Josh is the biggest LIAR around! :furious:

It looks like JP is hoping that "if it's on the internet, it must be true" will work for him....He apparently doesn't grasp the gravity of the situation, nor realize that the *public* is not living under his roof, being mentally & emotionally abused by him -- so NO REASON to just buy whatever he's selling!

IA - he needs to just keep publishing his inane commentary on "his" website...the more nails, the better.

:D Or selling them to his audience before a performance so they can stand to listen to him! ;)

I think theres some money somewhere; just don't know how he got it. His military kids may have some bennies and monies they are getting from their time served in the military.
Also agree with the poster that that home environment undoubtedly leaves much to be desired and not at all healthy for anyone, especially the little ones. :(

(bbm)

LOL, Alexis, It's probably not necessary. :loser:

I doubt very much if Big-Daddy has had a paying audience more than two or three times in his entire moosical career.

If someone disagrees, I dare you to attempt to listen to more than one of his moosical creations on his stevechantrey.com website. Be sure to have a barf pan handy.

moo

It looks like JP is hoping that "if it's on the internet, it must be true" will work for him....He apparently doesn't grasp the gravity of the situation, nor realize that the *public* is not living under his roof, being mentally & emotionally abused by him -- so NO REASON to just buy whatever he's selling!

IA - he needs to just keep publishing his inane commentary on "his" website...the more nails, the better.

His gall is unbelievable, isn't it Texas Mist?

I've followed a few wife murderers but I have never, ever seen anything that compares to the flagrant out-there LYING that Josh is expecting everyone to buy.

Like you, I hope he's not reading any of the reactions so he'll keep it up, and keep it up, and keep it up. Eventually, this will all be soooo very interesting.

I'll probably have to purchase the transcripts to another trial so I get every single one of the juicy details of justice being served. What a joy that will be! :D

OT

http://heartsknitforsusan.wordpress.com/2010/03/04/3-months-later-candlelight-vigils-for-susan-2/

3 Months Later: Candlelight Vigils for Susan
March 4, 2010 · Leave a Comment

Cox family spokesperson Shelby Gifford posted this press release yesterday:

PRESS RELEASE
March 3, 2010
4:15 PST
Shelby@theshelbynetwork.com
SUBJECT: Candlelight Vigils Scheduled for Susan Cox Powell

Friends and family of Susan Cox Powell will host two simultaneous candlelight vigils for Susan at 7 PM on Saturday, March 6, 2010. This date coincides with the three-month mark since Susan’s disappearance December 6/7, 2009 from her home in West Valley City, Utah.

In Puyallup, WA, the vigil will be held at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Ridgecrest Building, located at 12407 Military Rd East, Puyallup, WA 98374.

In the West Valley City, UT area, the vigil will occur at 7 PM at the Centennial Park, located at 3050 South 5600 West in West Valley, Utah.

We invite everyone to join us and request that those in attendance bring a candle or two to light on Susan’s behalf. We will be meeting outdoors so we encourage you to dress warmly.

On behalf of the Cox Family, thank you for all your good wishes, prayers and notes of hope and support.

###

Style Note: At the family’s request, please refer to Susan as “Susan Cox Powell” in all electronic and print media references as of February 15, 2010.

Why as of 2/15/10? Is that date significant? Is that the day they started the foundation?

I wouldn't be surprised if his whole family showed up. To shield him of course but mainly because no one tells a Powell what to do.

I would be beyond shocked if the Powell family came to the vigil. I agree with your conclusion that a Powell doesn't want anyone to tell them what to do.

However, I think their cowardice is much greater than their cocky arrogance. They are very good at bullying and abusing dependent women -- not so much someone who might be as strong and powerful as they consider themselves.

My bet is that none of them will show up because they are ALL truly weak shriveling cowards when they don't have a defenseless woman to beat down.

They'll continue to hide in their mediocre gated community like the slimy snakes under a rock that they are.

OT

http://heartsknitforsusan.wordpress.com/2010/03/04/3-months-later-candlelight-vigils-for-susan-2/

3 Months Later: Candlelight Vigils for Susan
March 4, 2010 · Leave a Comment

Cox family spokesperson Shelby Gifford posted this press release yesterday:

PRESS RELEASE
March 3, 2010
4:15 PST
Shelby@theshelbynetwork.com
SUBJECT: Candlelight Vigils Scheduled for Susan Cox Powell

Friends and family of Susan Cox Powell will host two simultaneous candlelight vigils for Susan at 7 PM on Saturday, March 6, 2010. This date coincides with the three-month mark since Susan’s disappearance December 6/7, 2009 from her home in West Valley City, Utah.

In Puyallup, WA, the vigil will be held at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Ridgecrest Building, located at 12407 Military Rd East, Puyallup, WA 98374.

In the West Valley City, UT area, the vigil will occur at 7 PM at the Centennial Park, located at 3050 South 5600 West in West Valley, Utah.

We invite everyone to join us and request that those in attendance bring a candle or two to light on Susan’s behalf. We will be meeting outdoors so we encourage you to dress warmly.

On behalf of the Cox Family, thank you for all your good wishes, prayers and notes of hope and support.

###

Style Note: At the family’s request, please refer to Susan as “Susan Cox Powell” in all electronic and print media references as of February 15, 2010.
Why as of 2/15/10? Is that date significant? Is that the day they started the foundation?

Because someone purchased all the susanpowellfoundation domains on January 20, 2009 to prevent them from being used due to some big mouths spreading it around that Kiirsi and John were starting a non profit foundation. So, they had no choice but to name it the Susan Cox Powell foundation. The administrators of the Friends and Family of Susan Powell Facebook page made the mistake of confiding in a group of women who just couldn't keep their traps shut!

Domain Name: susancoxpowellfoundation.org
Creation Date: 2010-02-14 05:44:05
http://www.who.is/whois/susancoxpowellfoundation.org/

Domain Name: susanpowellfoundation.org
Creation Date: 2010-01-20
http://www.who.is/whois/susanpowellfoundation.org/

OT

Because someone purchased all the susanpowellfoundation domains on January 20, 2010 to prevent them from being used due to some big mouths spreading it around that Kiirsi and John were starting a non profit foundation. So, they had no choice but to name it the Susan Cox Powell foundation. The administrators of the Friends and Family of Susan Powell Facebook page made the mistake of confiding in a group of women who just couldn't keep their traps shut!

<<respectfully snipped>>

I don't know what's significant about the 15th.

I didn't realize there would also be a vigil in Puyallup. I thought only one was being held in West Valley City.

You are probably right that now Josh will almost be forced to attend the vigil in Washington.

However, I still think Big-Daddy Steve will hide in his snake hole. He's probably a bigger narcissist than his son and won't be interested in protecting him at his own peril.

Because someone purchased all the susanpowellfoundation domains on January 20, 2010 to prevent them from being used due to some big mouths spreading it around that Kiirsi and John were starting a non profit foundation. So, they had no choice but to name it the Susan Cox Powell foundation. The administrators of the Friends and Family of Susan Powell Facebook page made the mistake of confiding in a group of women who just couldn't keep their traps shut!

Is it known who bought the susanpowellfoundation.org domains? Was it done for nefarious purposes -- or possibly to sell for a profit?

Sure seems like an extremely crappy thing to do, under the tragic circumstances.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange
Back