Sleuthing Cindy's Depo & Baez Objections to Sealed Items

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is exactly what I have been thinking, that tooth was found in that car.
I hope after that depo, they did go back and get it.(carseat) At one point they took more evidence out of the house and for the love of me can't remember the time frame.

As far as I can tell..OSCO only has one carseat. If they didn't take both..you can bet the one that should be at the Anthonys' is long gone by now. Why would Cindy's carseat be stored in the attic?? That makes no sense at all.. Caylee still used a carseat. How did she take her to Mt. Dora in her car? Does she go up in the attic everytime she wants to take Caylee somewhere? Nonsense.

Peculiar coincidences>> I think something is up with this.

Carseat/tooth theory:

1. No release of info on the forensics on the carseat.
2. OSCO has it listed as Q45 "Eddie Bauer" carseat..no color mentioned.
3. Cindy claims her carseat for Caylee is Brown/tan Eddie Bauer", stored in the attic. What did she put Caylee in to go places in her car?
4. George's waffling story about Casey and Caylee leaving..first they just said "bye" and left, then his story changes.. says he walked them out and put her in the car.. (to verify which carseat he put her into later?)
5. SA is very interested in the car seat during Cindy's depo. Cindy claims Casey's carseat for Caylee is Black and White...can't remember the brand..
She can't remember that it is also Eddie Bauer? Plain as day across the seat?
http://a11news.com/images/caylee-anthony-missing.jpg
6. Starts crying when they are asking her about what she found in the backseat, discussing the carseat.
7. SA asks her if she moved it or repositioned or washed the cover.
8. SA asking her if she disposed of or hid any evidence.. she denies it and randomly blurts out: Mr. Baez can tell you i'm still upset about the fact they talk about the 18 teeth Caylee had. Caylee had 20 teeth.
Very weird..as teeth were not even being discussed at that time.
9. The autopsy says 18 erupted teeth, one front tooth missing. Cindy says 20, which would mean 3 teeth are missing...1 front and obviously 2 two imaginary back molars.. (yet to have erupted) Why? How would 2 back molars fall out if she was hit in the face? Right..Cindy's explanation rules out being hit in the face. One front tooth missing with all the other teeth intact in the mandible, in my opinion raises a red flag. Cindy's story of 3 teeth missing leads you to think they are unfound scattered in the woods still.

Bottom line in this theory is.. Casey hit Caylee, knocked out her tooth, blood found on the carseat.. Cindy either switches it with hers or washes the removable cover...she finds the tooth in the backseat somewhere. There is alot of inquiry from SA about Caylee's teeth in the depo also.
VERY HINKY.

Links:
Cindy's depo
Part I pg 67-68
Part II
pgs 524, 566, 567, 576
Part II
pgs 319-321 (Cindy starts crying here)

I want to know what color the carseat is that OSCO has in evidence..
Do they have both carseats???

I think there is a whole lot that CA has covered up. I don't think we have a clue to just how much she's interfered in this investigation. Let's hope LE and the SA can prove what she covered up.

I can only speak for myself, but at first I was thinking Casey and Baez sold it to the globe...but now after re-reading RM's interview, I think he did. Date of Globe issue 10/20/08, Date LE took his computer 10/27/08..He admits to selling photos of Casey/Caylee to the Globe.

Could Baez have threatened to sue the Globe, and they paid an undisclosed amount and ran the photos despite his objection?

Peculiar coincidences>> I think something is up with this.

Carseat/tooth theory:

1. No release of info on the forensics on the carseat.
2. OSCO has it listed as Q45 "Eddie Bauer" carseat..no color mentioned.
3. Cindy claims her carseat for Caylee is Brown/tan Eddie Bauer", stored in the attic. What did she put Caylee in to go places in her car?
4. George's waffling story about Casey and Caylee leaving..first they just said "bye" and left, then his story changes.. says he walked them out and put her in the car.. (to verify which carseat he put her into later?)
5. SA is very interested in the car seat during Cindy's depo. Cindy claims Casey's carseat for Caylee is Black and White...can't remember the brand..
She can't remember that it is also Eddie Bauer? Plain as day across the seat?
http://media.photobucket.com/image/...terPeacer/MP OnTheWeb/blog/CayleeAnthony2.jpg
6. Starts crying when they are asking her about what she found in the backseat, discussing the carseat.
7. SA asks her if she moved it or repositioned or washed the cover.
8. SA asking her if she disposed of or hid any evidence.. she denies it and randomly blurts out: Mr. Baez can tell you i'm still upset about the fact they talk about the 18 teeth Caylee had. Caylee had 20 teeth.
Very weird..as teeth were not even being discussed at that time.
9. The autopsy says 18 erupted teeth, one front tooth missing. Cindy says 20, which would mean 3 teeth are missing...1 front and obviously 2 two imaginary back molars.. (yet to have erupted) Why? How would 2 back molars fall out if she was hit in the face? Right..Cindy's explanation rules out being hit in the face. One front tooth missing with all the other teeth intact in the mandible, in my opinion raises a red flag. Cindy's story of 3 teeth missing leads you to think they are unfound scattered in the woods still.

Bottom line in this theory is.. Casey hit Caylee, knocked out her tooth, blood found on the carseat.. Cindy either switches it with hers or washes the removable cover...she finds the tooth in the backseat somewhere. There is alot of inquiry from SA about Caylee's teeth in the depo also.
VERY HINKY.

Links:
Cindy's depo
Part I pg 67-68
Part II
pgs 524, 566, 567, 576
Part II
pgs 319-321 (Cindy starts crying here)

I want to know what color the carseat is that OSCO has in evidence..
Do they have both carseats???

You know, I was thinking George saw something when he looked in that car at the towing company too. He said he looked all through it and if there was any blood on that carseat, you can bet Cindy washed it along with everything else she washed.

The autopsy report confirms only 1 tooth is missing and the rest remain in the mandible. Why would Cindy claim she had 20 erupted teeth when the medical examiner can clearly see she did not? The ONLY reason I can think of is that Cindy would like you to believe there are 3 teeth missing (one front and 2 back molars).. instead of one front tooth which would appear more suspicious of trauma.. The soft tissue was gone..so no sign of trauma would be noted.. it is doubtful if the bone would show trauma of a tooth knocked out..unless the tooth broke and the root remained...which it does not appear to be so. The whole tooth is gone, otherwise a root would have been noted.

This is incorrect. The autopsy states all were recovered but 1. I believe it states only 4 were still intact.

As far as I can tell..OSCO only has one carseat. If they didn't take both..you can bet the one that should be at the Anthonys' is long gone by now. Why would Cindy's carseat be stored in the attic?? That makes no sense at all.. Caylee still used a carseat. How did she take her to Mt. Dora in her car? Does she go up in the attic everytime she wants to take Caylee somewhere? Nonsense.

I reread her statement.. She actually states on the depo she stored it "a few months ago" per the depo.. So that would have been after Caylee was dead.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19801867/detail.html

Here is the autopsy. It doesn't say they weren't intact. The mandible was held in place by the tape.

Read this one, bottom of page 9:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19801498/detail.html

The mandible still has nine lower teeth attached with four teeth still present in the maxilla. All of the teeth that were lost during decomposition were subsequently found at the scene, except for one incisor.

P.S. So it was 13 teeth still intact. 9 lower 4 upper.

I seriously doubt a physical trip would be required...

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/indexGallery.htm
A bit off topic but not really (considering Cindy CLEANED the MAMA doll, washed her face with a baby wipe and then sprayed her with fabreeze) but in this gallery, which is group 10 I think, has anyone looked really closely at all of these? One in particular has raised my cusriosity level concerning MAMA doll, it is 12 rows down and all the way at the end of that row, right above the first 2 pictures of KC's shoes, and it is a picture of Cindy's dresser, and in the bottom left corner of her mirror, if you look ever so closely, there is a picture of Caylee and she is holding a fully dressed (complete with hat and all) MAMA doll...so it is entirely possible that she also removed MAMA dolls clothing and washed them and returned them to Caylee's room, IMO...anyone else think it's a possibility? There is also a picture in this same group of doll clothing that would fit that MAMA doll and lo and behold, there is NO hat for MAMA doll...funny what we miss the first time around with the overload...second time looks gleen much.

It is actually in the TOP left hand corner...and I distinctly see a hat atop MAMA's head, to match Caylee's it looks like...like she was dressing the same as MAMA doll or something...Anyhow...where is the hat for the doll?

found this photo of Caylee with dressed doll
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/12108hope/1/lg/14.htm

Interesting how the SA ask Cindy in her depo if she still has her carseat for Caylee.. Cindy says it's in the attic. I wonder if they asked her to prove it yet? Something tells me OSCO know they have the wrong carseat in their posession. They probably noticed the pic of Caylee in the car in the black carseat...yet when the impounded the car...it had Cindy's brown carseat in it. That's why we haven't heard anything about the forensics on it yet...and that is why SA is probing her about it.

I just kind of wonder if Jose's daughter has a bank account( oh I am sure she does), transferring funds is not that difficult. Seriously, if she is in media relations, if she received anything from blah blah blah, then no one would really think anything of it.

Anything is possible. Half the stuff we talk about here is speculation of course but anything is possible beyond what most of us would consider ethical or normal. I'm open to that because there is a lot of evil in the world that I would prefer to stay oblivious too but it's impossible.

I really think they found that tooth in the car(one of the A's). Front teeth like that do not come out unless they are knocked out. She was way too young to start losing teeth. Cindy doesn't know her own arm from her ankle...

Another possibility, although not the most popular theory, is that one of the A's found the tooth in or around the pool. If Caylee fell from or against the ladder, she may have knocked her front tooth out. Finding the tooth may have sent CA into a tailspin at the time. (I'm still not convinced CA wasn't present when something happened to Caylee but I'm not convinced she was either.)

I am shocked LE didn't take cindy's carseat for caylee in the beginning for testing as well.

I skipped ahead a bit, so perhaps this has already been discussed ad nauseum. That said: Random possibilities regarding the tooth:

**Who wrote the exhibit 22 list? I really would like to know if it was a family member or LE.**

1) The tooth is Caylee's and got knocked out during (insert situation here) and retained.

2) The tooth is not Caylee's. Perhaps someone got a hold of someone's baby book and used the tooth in an attempt to perform their own DNA test for Caylee to establish paternity? This would explain the sterile swab and registered envelope.

I think that early on, many of us were concerned that there were deep pockets funding the defense. That raised suspicion that someone with info to protect wanted to make sure that KC kept her mouth shut.

(abbreviated by me) I know I did wonder this, are we absolutely sure that there's not a "benefactor"?

When my daughter was two, she smacked her face on the edge of the tub. My daughter didn't knock out any teeth but her teeth cut her bottom lip. Although she didn't have a large wound, there was still tons of blood coming out. Iirc, the doctor said that mouths bleed profusely because it is such soft tissue. He said something along the lines that that is why professional boxers can look so bloody and still keep going, the mouth bleeds a lot in relation to the type of injury. (She's in her 20s now, recovered nicely, btw.)

If poor little Caylee was hit hard enough to knock out one of her teeth, wouldn't there be blood on the car seat as well as other places in the car?

Has there been any info in the docs about tests done on the inside of the car?

No blood was found within the car (that we know of anyhow). If someone thinks there was blood found, please provide the link. Thanks.

P.S. When I read that blood had been found in a post or two above, I thought to myself "that's news to me". Since it would be important, we need to see the report as I spent a long time reading those FBI reports and never saw evidence of blood noted.

You are correct...I just read it and was about to post it too. I guess I was reading the Anthropolgy Autopsy Report. So there were 13 still in place, 4 found at the scene and 1 incisor missing.

Hi Lizzy, great source for DNA :woohoo::woohoo:

Thank you so much Magic! You're a gem!:blowkiss:

After reading this I scratch my head....:waitasec:....Cindy's blood found in the car? That was a new one for me.

About the tooth: Does anyone remember the lady who came and salvaged through the A's trash? She had pictures of the contents and among them were the Shamrock cap, notes from Websleuths and pages torn from a baby book. Something about Baby's firsts... or a list of firsts.

I'ma gonna do some digging to bring back references to this. Always wondered WHY any parent/grandparent would throw something like this away?!
Ya see, I thought it was a handwritten list...don't remember it having been torn from a book...but IIRC it was sort of a favorite's list as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds
Back