Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep!! she would have been in that rv with LP when she got bailed out...or her new family member jb...wouldn't have been with me if she wasn't talking or actually helping find a solution.....when she confessed well we know where her butt would be but at least the lie would be ended....

anyone hear that now she is spending her time writing????? guess paper doesn't talk back or ask annoying quesitons....

Not having any experience myself with the "big house"...could someone tell me if she were to try to pass the papers she is writing on to say..JB, would they be screened by the jail? I understand regular jailhouse mail is screened, but what about these "writings".

Someone has probably told her to start on her memoirs to get a jump on that first advance for the book they are planning.

Maybe JB thought we (the public) would have sympathy for Casey if we saw this tape. All it did for me was make me sympathize with George and Cindy. I thought I was long past that!
Yep. I'm right there with you. And then I remember how they have acted since then, and it goes away...

KC mentions that she has been in jail 1 month the day of the conversation, the same amount of time poor Caylee wasn't reported missing or kidnapped by the elusive nanny. If true why wouldn't that be brought up in conversation. Or Lee interrogating her when he visits, so he can try to find Caylee. It seems KC doesn't understand that at that point it wasn't about her it was about finding Caylee. She was just me, me, me, I, I, I. This tape couldn't help her defense.

That FOX reporter was painful to watch and listen to ..
He's got the run-off-at-the-mouth disease that the anthony's have .. :rolleyes:
Wonder if he has a brother who is a lawyer who also suffers from that malady? This is R Luka, reporting for Fox 35...

when casey first picks up the phone, the normal thing to say would be "have you guys heard anything new?" and begging them to do more to find her baby. not the smiles and "hey, how's it going". she is soooo not into the search for her daughter.
I also noticed that when they're talking about a meeting with just one of the parents and casey tells her mom she wants it to be with her dad, cindy is like "fine, talk to him then" and starts with the pouting and the guilt trip. is cindy pissed that she didn't pick her? I don't know, it just kinda irks me that THAT of all things would upset cindy. hows about the fact that your daughter took your grandbaby's life???

IMO, that video was very damaging. Her attitude is revolting. If I was in jail wrongly accused of killing my child I would have been going over every detail of my life during the time my daughter went missing. I would have been wracking my brain trying to remember ANY new information...ANYTHING I might have missed. Her reaction is to whine about being in jail and to do her fake cry voice. (I hate her fake cry voice...it is like nails on a chalkboard!) Nothing about Caylee...it's all about her. I think this video speaks volumes about the kind of mom Casey was to Caylee.

when casey first picks up the phone, the normal thing to say would be "have you guys heard anything new?" and begging them to do more to find her baby. not the smiles and "hey, how's it going". she is soooo not into the search for her daughter.
I also noticed that when they're talking about a meeting with just one of the parents and casey tells her mom she wants it to be with her dad, cindy is like "fine, talk to him then" and starts with the pouting and the guilt trip. is cindy pissed that she didn't pick her? I don't know, it just kinda irks me that THAT of all things would upset cindy. hows about the fact that your daughter took your grandbaby's life???
She probably knows a meeting between Casey and George would prove about as useful as teats on a bull. All the sweetheart, beautiful, I love you...URP!

They tried, but after Lee told her that the visits were recorded, KC fed them a line about not being able to tell them certain things due to the visits being recorded. So, each time Cindy tries to press her, she reminds her "MOM! We've talked about this.I can't...say anything...I can't do anything in here." She let them know early on that they could come and fawn over her, but they were not to ask anything of her...
And her BS about George being the one who she was most disconnected with...he was the Great Fawner. She knows she play him like a Stradivarius. :boohoo:

I totally agree. Amazing!

They tried, but after Lee told her that the visits were recorded, KC fed them a line about not being able to tell them certain things due to the visits being recorded. So, each time Cindy tries to press her, she reminds her "MOM! We've talked about this.I can't...say anything...I can't do anything in here." She let them know early on that they could come and fawn over her, but they were not to ask anything of her...

And her BS about George being the one who she was most disconnected with...he was the Great Fawner. She knows she play him like a Stradivarius. :boohoo:

I thought the same thing about KC's selection of GA as the one to talk to. KC knows CA & LA will interrogate her, but GA doesn't have the spine to confront any of them. KC can say what she wants to him without fear of a challenge.

The only thing I can find so far about Lake County refers to the the woman who claimed to have seen Caylee at the airport... (the woman lives in Lake COunty) so maybe that was what CA was referring to.. that she went to talk to that woman..

Or maybe it is just like you said.. as soon as anything specific about questioning comes up, KC just gets furious so she wont have to answer anything.
Lake County is where Mt. Dora is which is where the great grandparents are. Don't know if that is WHY KC got so upset - but could be.

I thought the same thing about KC's selection of GA as the one to talk to. KC knows CA & LA will interrogate her, but GA doesn't have the spine to confront any of them. KC can say what she wants to him without fear of a challenge.
:clap::clap::clap:
true true

I saw that different. I think CA was frustrated that she was not getting any answer from KC.

I was thinking the same thing. If this is how she behaves knowing people are watching she must be completely off her rocker in the privacy of her home. That must have been one heck of a fight between her and Cindy. This is the first time I have seen this video and I have to say...I completely understand if Cindy did choke Casey!

Yep, totally agree. Ladies and gentlemen, in watching this video we have seen first hand a psychopath, and a good one at that. Bundy and Peterson have nothing on her.

understood and agreed
but not just this meeting, all the taped conversations that we have seen with GA, CA . LA.
Did they ever ask KC, how do you explain any of the inconsistancies with the ZG story
except for the very first time when CA basically tells KC, you;re in jail because you of all your lies, or something like that

Watching Cindy turn and pout made me ill. Like mother like daughter. bllllaaachhhhhh. :furious:

One of the most disturbing things I saw in this jail visit is Cindy crying and in severe distress and Casey laughs and asks her dad..."why's she crying?". Typical sociopathic lack of empathy and innapropriate response to a situation.

And here is Casey, who knows this video is going to end up in the media, "the media is going to have a field day with this!", yet she displays that temper tantrum. Can you imagine what she was like behind closed doors? Can you imagine what she was like after Cindy strangled her? Can you imagine only Caylee being around her after that?

Good points, Caylee didn't stand a chance. I bet CA wishes she had finished the strangling job and was in jail herself rather than KA in a trash bag.

The conversation should have been- "Mom Dad glad your here, have you heard anything, how is the search going, have you got any leads. While I have been in here I have been thinking maybe try looking here or there etc." But since Caylee was already dead, no need to be of assistance in finding her. Also at one point she is complaining about being in jail and CA tells her we don't have the means to get you out, and KC says well you had an opportunity and you didn't. Which I take to mean an offer of money for an interview or something like that. She basically strung her parents along until they bailed her out and then once she was done using them for that she was done.

Lake County is where Mt. Dora is which is where the great grandparents are. Don't know if that is WHY KC got so upset - but could be.

I think KC got upset about the Lake County comment because CA asked her if there was anything there in Lake County and this indicates that CA was not buying KC's bs and was looking for a body instead of playing along with KC ZG story.
Remember KC was concerned about the media geting ahold of this visit so I think KC just wanted her parents to dote on her and it all be about KC and CA was not playing along when she asked about Lake County.

I'm not sure if it's been already asked (sorry!) but why would JB want KC to watch NG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliWicked77