Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I had some "sympathy" for Casey, I believe with all my heart she killed her daughter and I'd convict her in a heartbeat... :behindbar It's all the evidence that points to HER and HER ALONE...

Its probably that pro casey guy that hung around their house day after day for months. When they foudn the body of the baby they showcased him. He was really carrying on and he thougth casey was innocent.

The whole tape made me sick but I am still wondering about the "mystery man" that GA and CA supposedly didn't know but let into their home on Caylee's birthday. Does anyone else find this strange? The A's were under fire at that time with the media and protestors, and they would agree to let some strange man into their home "to get some things off their chest?" GA-"I needed that". WTH! Who is this man?

Your post reminded me of this 'schedule' I found on another forum. I wish I could give credit to the witty poster, but alas, it wasn't credited when I found it.

10/14/08 Casey Schedule

Wake up & check MySpace
Use restroom
Eat bowl of Captain Crunch while checking MySpace
Roll eyes at Cindy for crying
Take shower
Take Valtrex, apply ointment to mystery rash
Check MySpace
Watch VH1 till George gets home
Check MySpace
Time for popcicle break
Check MySpace
Choose arrest outfit:
Find Caylee t-****
Daisy Dukes
Gel Bra
Check MySpace
Practice “walk” for pictures taken from house to car to jail
Check MySpace
Carefully apply kohl eyeliner, smudge
Check MySpace
Watch out blinds as George & Cindy fist fight protesters
Check MySpace
Eat snackpack pudding while watching Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency rerun
Check MySpace
Police arrive - check butt in mirror one last time
Lights, camera, action !!

HAHA!! That's hysterical!!!

I guess my heart just hasn't been as sympathetic or compassionate as others here. I'm really surprised at all the people who are coming out to say how they felt sorry for this woman. Kinda scares me to think that jurors might feel the same way. They may or may NEVER see this tape. If it took THIS video to convince people here that she is evil and capable of murder, then that just really leaves me wondering whether or not a group of 12 jurors could convict her. After she didn't report her daughter missing for 31 days, combined with all the lies she told, all the allegations of stealing...the decomp in her trunk, a body of a precious dead baby found double bagged and left in a swamp area - no, I never once had sympathy for this girl after all this information came out. For me, it didn't take the viewing of this video to convince me that she is quite capable of murdering her child.

Just because I've had momentary sympathy for her after viewing her family this past 6 months doesn't mean I think she's innocent. I wouldn't hesitate to convict her.

Its probably that pro casey guy that hung around their house day after day for months. When they foudn the body of the baby they showcased him. He was really carrying on and he thougth casey was innocent.
What interests me is that I got the impression that the A's were very vulnerable at that moment and there was perhaps a lot of straight talk. (I know its the A's. I'm dreaming) but this witness may have some extra info?

I was messing around a few days ago with one of KC's mug shots. When I was done I wondered what the jury would think of KC if she actually looked like this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34213877@N07/3183827357/

(apologies for just a link, I can't attach pics yet).

Anyway it was somewhat therapeutic to 'see' my own vision of her.

However, it has not been therapeutic to see the real devil-eyed KC in this latest video.

:eek: OMG! Frightening! (great job BTW!)

Just because I've had momentary sympathy for her after viewing her family this past 6 months doesn't mean I think she's innocent. I wouldn't hesitate to convict her.

Gotcha! But not everyone who has sympathy for her thinks like you do and thinks she is guilty of murder. Some may still cling to the accident theory and gather their sorrow from that. In many ways, I admire people who can still find sympathy for her. It just shows they still have an open and compassionate heart and are willing to forgive people or find decency in them. I'm so sorry if I offended anyone. I didn't mean anything bad by saying that it surprised me that people had compassion and sympathy for her. Everybody has a right to their own opinion, and I try to respect all opinions. The sympathy and compassion others have also reminded me of how hard my heart has become - especially towards KC.

Gotcha! But not everyone who has sympathy for her thinks like you do and thinks she is guilty of murder. Some may still cling to the accident theory and gather their sorrow from that. In many ways, I admire people who can still find sympathy for her. It just shows they still have an open and compassionate heart and are willing to forgive people or find decency in them. I'm so sorry if I offended anyone. I didn't mean anything bad by saying that it surprised me that people had compassion and sympathy for her. Everybody has a right to their own opinion, and I try to respect all opinions. The sympathy and compassion others have also reminded me of how hard my heart has become - especially towards KC.

Oh, no offense at all. I think I'm one of the least compassionate people on this board, actually. lol. I probably shouldn't have even mentioned my millisecond of pity for her because it's long, long gone. :blowkiss:

:eek: OMG! Frightening! (great job BTW!)

I did it online here using the Amazing Goo effect:
http://www.dumpr.net/

I did it because I wondered what a jury would think of KC if she were less attractive.

The real outraged KC makes me shudder & ITA with jennyb -- KC in the video looks way more real & scary! :eek:

Its probably that pro Casey guy that hung around their house day after day for months. When they found the body of the baby they showcased him. He was really carrying on and he thought Casey was innocent.

I was thinking about him as well, not sure what his real name is but they call him Kalani and it is said that George gave him Casey big white sunglasses. This was stated by one of th neighbors. He is one that may be invited to the private vigil as well. I have wondered why this young man has not been looked into a bit more. If you notice the day they confirmed that the remains were of Caylee, he flipped out. I would understand to see that reaction out of the family, not a so called stranger. Now, Cindy mentions DC name in the Aug 14th jail conversation. Hoover just shows up one day and offerers his services for free. And the unstable young man that hangs around the Anthony home. I would have to guess it is one of the three. Now, which one?

I guess my heart just hasn't been as sympathetic or compassionate as others here. I'm really surprised at all the people who are coming out to say how they felt sorry for this woman. Kinda scares me to think that jurors might feel the same way. They may or may NEVER see this tape. If it took THIS video to convince people here that she is evil and capable of murder, then that just really leaves me wondering whether or not a group of 12 jurors could convict her. After she didn't report her daughter missing for 31 days, combined with all the lies she told, all the allegations of stealing...the decomp in her trunk, a body of a precious dead baby found double bagged and left in a swamp area - no, I never once had sympathy for this girl after all this information came out. For me, it didn't take the viewing of this video to convince me that she is quite capable of murdering her child.
Your not the only one:) I never once felt sympathy for her. I seen right through her act from day one:furious:

Your not the only one:) I never once felt sympathy for her. I seen right through her act from day one:furious:

Add me to the list too. Even if kc had the most horrible upbringing documented in history, it still is NO excuse for murdering an innocent child. PERIOD. :furious:

I'm not sure where I am going with this, but I am a bit surprised at how the As are so open to strangers yet have such a distrust of LE, Baez, Tim Miller, I'm sure Padilla, etc. How do they know this guy wasn't some plant sent in to see what was going on for Caylee's B-day or even someone from some media outlet. It just amazes me at how easy it would be to take advantage of them. All you would have to do is say you believed Casey, and apparently you would be welcome. I guess it could be that they are desperate for someone to side with them, or none of them have any kind of a clue about anything.

Oh, no offense at all. I think I'm one of the least compassionate people on this board, actually. lol. I probably shouldn't have even mentioned my millisecond of pity for her because it's long, long gone. :blowkiss:

Hey...no worries! You are a good person with an open heart - nothing wrong with that or expressing it!:blowkiss:

Well Said:clap::clap:
I just finished watching the video,
As a mother of 3 girls I was totally blown away, outraged by this self-absorbed snot-head (as Casey herself said about her own flesh and blood)

Casey disassociated from any emotion about Caylee when she made the decision to kill her.

Anyone who could duct tape their baby's mouth shut while the baby fought for her life is NOT going to be ruffled by shirts with her daughter's picture or her mother crying from heartbreak.

Casey had obviously *moved on* from even pretending to be worried over Caylee. She seems extremely irritated that Cindy and George are bothering her about it.

IMO

I'm not sure where I am going with this, but I am a bit surprised at how the As are so open to strangers yet have such a distrust of LE, Baez, Tim Miller, I'm sure Padilla, etc. How do they know this guy wasn't some plant sent in to see what was going on for Caylee's B-day or even someone from some media outlet. It just amazes me at how easy it would be to take advantage of them. All you would have to do is say you believed Casey, and apparently you would be welcome. I guess it could be that they are desperate for someone to side with them, or none of them have any kind of a clue about anything.
Despite living with a monster of epic proportions--and no doubt having life experiences most never must endure---Cindy and George Anthony are incredibly naive and vulnerable. Their conversations with one another show a strong, strong devotion to "the family." We do not see them surrounded by friends or extended family--their secrets kept them isolated from the rest of the world.

Cindy had some interaction at work, as did Lee. George had some, when he was working. Casey was a busy little beaver, doing whatever she could to vainly try to fill the void in her life.

As a result, they do not have the life skills needed to make judgments of others' characters--their experience of "normal" is confined to what occurred in their house.

It's really very sad. Caylee paid the ultimate price, but the rest of the family is far from unscathed. And their openness to communication--any communication that might lead them to their beloved granddaughter--has left them vulnerable to predators.

I was messing around a few days ago with one of KC's mug shots. When I was done I wondered what the jury would think of KC if she actually looked like this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34213877@N07/3183827357/

(apologies for just a link, I can't attach pics yet).

Anyway it was somewhat therapeutic to 'see' my own vision of her.

However, it has not been therapeutic to see the real devil-eyed KC in this latest video.

You made her look like a klingon

Did KC every have another visit with her parents or anyone after this jailhouse visit? I am betting Jose about had a fit about this video and just wonder if this was the last one he allowed...

Anyone watching JVM? She's discussing the tape. Mark Eiglarsh (defense attorney) went bonkers - thinks this tape will be a field day for the prosecution. I don't see a JVM thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy