Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was also this sort of fascinating section on the "lost video" ( I want to listen to that again) where KC recounts her day of hiding under the covers and deep depression.

It's interesting that she recounts it with a touch of the dramatic, as if she is somehow surprised and proud that she can had such a depth of emotion. Like she's finally getting a life and proud of it, marveling about it.

Where most of us would be thinking "welcome to the facts of life". Days of terrible despair happen, and most of the time are out of our control. She caused this for herself, now seems to be surprised at the depth of it all.

Her poor mother, for instance. Now she could tell a story or two about despairing nights--but she dare confront this horrible child of hers!

:chicken:

I don't believe Casey's depression over Caylee happened.

Casey MAY have curled up in her jailhouse bed crying because SHE was in jail while her family was enjoying chili and cornbread. BUT, I do not believe she gave Caylee any more thought than to consider her an annoying problem to be dealt with and then disposed of.

She didn't even bury the little girl in clothes or with her "mama" doll. She duct taped her mouth shut.

I think emotionally, Casey separated herself from Caylee long ago. She won't EVER let herself feel anything for her. She just won't.

The night sweats at Tony's were because Lee had just almost found her and Cindy wasn't giving up. Cindy hadn't just believed Casey's lies and gone away...she'd even trespassed on myspace (Casey's territory). Maybe Casey's preservation instinct was kicking in and warning her that her family was closing in on her and Casey was worried about the consequences to HERSELF...therefore the hanging bear cartoon and the night sweats at Tony's starting July 5.

IMO

After watching all of her jailhouse visiting tapes, I've noticed that when she goes of into a lying speel she looks down, raises her Anthony eyebrows, wrinkles her forehead and talks nonstop, bobbing her head up and down.

Knowing a few liars in my life, all did a certain thing when lying, rolling eyes, not looking at you, talking non stop, talking loud, etc. After being with KC for 23 years, surely to God, CA, GA and LA ALL know when she is lying!

One thing that poped into my mind when she was on the pity party about being alone, not being able to talk to anyone,etc.. How's this working for ya, KC? NO VISITORS! NO PHONE CALLS.only her beloved Biaz.

There, I feel better now!

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:
I can NOT Believe KC....................
She is a >>>>>>> ______________________________<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Words can NOT Describe how I feel right now after watching
the whole entire tape of the August 14, 2008 jail visit with
G & CA ( ORLANDA SENTINAL TAPE )
KC SAYS:
*** " Nice Shirts" " Those are reeealy nice " KC SAYS!
" DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL !"
"I'm out of the loop ! "
" LE only gave me 24 hours !"
" THen THEY put me in here"
( due to your own making.... your own lies & lies & lies !!!!!)

KC says more:
" I have no one to comfort me !"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am serious !
This makes me sooooooooo sick
knowing NOW..... that Little Angel Caylee Marie was in a
garbage bag..... and there is ~~~~~ NO ~~~~ way you can
convince me that KC does Not remember / know..... what
she did to her own child....

*** Seriously... This is a unreal L@@K into KC ANTHONY !!!!!!

I am just so sick I'm actually sorry that I watched the
whole thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Is Going to L@@K you right in the face and evil eyes KC
and
God is Going to say......"I KNOW WHAT YOU DID ! WHY DID YOU DO IT?"
Glad that I will not have to watch that Video!
Heartsick,
jjgram

"I'll do whatever the hell I have to to get my family back together"

I'm trying to think of one single minute thing she has done. And it's nothing.

I have never even felt the slightest twinge of sympathy for Casey.

Cindy.....my heart ached for her while watching

I don't believe Casey's depression over Caylee happened.

Casey MAY have curled up in her jailhouse bed crying because SHE was in jail while her family was enjoying chili and cornbread. BUT, I do not believe she gave Caylee any more thought than to consider her an annoying problem to be dealt with and then disposed of.

She didn't even bury the little girl in clothes or with her "mama" doll. She duct taped her mouth shut.

I think emotionally, Casey separated herself from Caylee long ago. She won't EVER let herself feel anything for her. She just won't.

The night sweats at Tony's were because Lee had just almost found her and Cindy wasn't giving up. Cindy hadn't just believed Casey's lies and gone away...she'd even trespassed on myspace (Casey's territory). Maybe Casey's preservation instinct was kicking in and warning her that her family was closing in on her and Casey was worried about the consequences to HERSELF...therefore the hanging bear cartoon and the night sweatsweats.

IMO

My first two thoughts on Casey spending the day crying and in bed are:

a. It came out of Casey's mouth, it is a lie.

b. JB told her they would be watching her closely that day.

OK, do you think Casey was REALLY being offered an unrecorded private meeting with one family member? Is this something criminal defendants in Florida have a right to?

Or did LE lie to George about it being unrecorded? Or was George lying to Casey and secretly working for LE?

The part that bothered me the most about that video (the longer, Fox Orlando, version) was actually when Casey said she didn't want to be one of those thousands of parents who live through the horrible nightmare of...WHAT? Wondering if your kidnapped child is alive or dead? Losing a child? NO!!! Living with the thought that MAKES HER SICK EVERY DAY that her child could possibly be ALIVE AND WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!!

Hmmm...in context with Cindy's threat to take custody...it's interesting that Casey's worst nightmare was not Caylee being DEAD but Caylee being ALIVE AND WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

totally ot but linda7nj is that dog eating a porcupine?!?

The part that bothered me the most about that video (the longer, Fox Orlando, version) was actually when Casey said she didn't want to be one of those thousands of parents who live through the horrible nightmare of...WHAT? Wondering if your kidnapped child is alive or dead? Losing a child? NO!!! Living with the thought that MAKES HER SICK EVERY DAY that her child could possibly be ALIVE AND WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!!

Hmmm...in context with Cindy's threat to take custody...it's interesting that Casey's worst nightmare was not Caylee being DEAD but Caylee being ALIVE AND WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

And there is the motive!

I'm already making that part of the tape the centerpiece of my closing argument. But first I need to find out the requirements for admission to the Florida Bar....brb

This is seriously the first time I've been angry, that I've been frustrated to the point where I can't even think straight at this moment,"

I love this statement!! Her Daughter has been missing for more than a month and this is the first time she's angry. I don't understand how her Family can even stand her???

This is seriously the first time I've been angry, that I've been frustrated to the point where I can't even think straight at this moment,"

I love this statement!! Her Daughter has been missing for more than a month and this is the first time she's angry. I don't understand how her Family can even stand her???

Seriously. How can they stand her? Seeing how KC seems to get very upset when either CA or GA bring up Caylee...I'm thinking that the night of the argument where CA tried to choke KC and KC ran out of the house with Caylee, that KC was so angry and frustrated to the point where she couldn't think straight or control herself she took it out on Caylee! Did you see her clinch her teeth and fists? Just think if she didn't have those cuffs on! I think she killed little Caylee in a similar, but more volatile rage.

I am not sure they can STAND her. Cindy looks ready to barf several times in the video.

Which doesn't mean they don't love her or want to see her die. Several people have said they have felt sorry for Casey because she is so young and HAD potential, yet threw it all away. What must it be like to have the person who threw it all away be your daughter? These people held Casey in their arms when she was a baby...what dreams they must have once had for their little girl.

JMO

there's no doubt that Casey is the Demon Mom From The Planet Hell- sociopathic, soulless, whatever else she's been labeled, but watching these folks interact sure does shed some light on why she gets so FRUSHtrated with dear old Mom and Dad. When she starts getting mad on the jailphone with Mom, Mom passes her off to Dad faster than you can say LWOP. Soon as she starts in on Dad, he can't get the phone back to Mom fast enough. Then there's this whole issue of trying to not make the parents mad, trying to not let herself get mad, or sad, or anything at all. It's as if this whole dysfunctional family just doesn't know what to do with their emotions other than to try to stuff them or not have them at all. It's not just Casey who's got psychiatric issues, it's the whole lot of them

I'm watching it again now (4th time). CA looks completely devestated when KC says ".... when this goes to trial."

She's been begging for clues this whole conversation, and she gets that--going "to trial" must have been like a shot in the heart. A bad sign of things to come.

She collapses on the table, looking devestated, and stays down for quite a while and KC doesn't react at all!

This whole conversation is a classic power struggle.

after watching all of her jailhouse visiting tapes, i've noticed that when she goes of into a lying speel she looks down, raises her anthony eyebrows, wrinkles her forehead and talks nonstop, bobbing her head up and down.

Knowing a few liars in my life, all did a certain thing when lying, rolling eyes, not looking at you, talking non stop, talking loud, etc. After being with kc for 23 years, surely to god, ca, ga and la all know when she is lying!

One thing that poped into my mind when she was on the pity party about being alone, not being able to talk to anyone,etc.. how's this working for ya, kc? no visitors! No phone calls.only her beloved biaz.

There, i feel better now!

i agree, i have said before, i know some liars and kinda get the pathology and all but even looking at her, she starts to move her hands. Hands have to be doing something...touching this - touching that...if you let her talk enough she will spill it all...maybe.

i'm watching it again now (4th time). Ca looks completely devestated when kc says ".... When this goes to trial."

she's been begging for clues this whole conversation, and she gets that--going "to trial" must have been like a shot in the heart. A bad sign of things to come.

She collapses on the table, looking devestated, and stays down for quite a while and kc doesn't react at all!

This whole conversation is a classic power struggle.

i think thats how she likes to see people...down and knocked out...

I just got to watch the tape for the first time.....I absolutely despise all of them. "Hi, beautiful" and "sweetheart".......spit. Just spit!!

Anyone watching JVM? She's discussing the tape. Mark Eiglarsh (defense attorney) went bonkers - thinks this tape will be a field day for the prosecution. I don't see a JVM thread!

I am! They are replaying the 8/14 video and I just caught something that hadn't jumped out at me before. (If someone has already posted about this, sorry in advance. I may have missed it being discussed.) Just before GA goes into his whole "You are the boss of a big conglomeration" speech, he is telling her to remember that she is in charge. She gets mad and yells that she is not in charge...ANYMORE! Implying that she was in charge before! Or that she is always in charge. (In her own little world) I think this is what makes her the maddest. That she isn't in charge!

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member