Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mom...you'll be fine once Caylees' found.

KC..........Blah,blah, blah,blah

I CANT't BACKTRACK ON ANYTHING

blah,blah,blah,blah

I CAN'T BACKTRACK ON ANYTHING

in a dark, aggressive , evil voice.

Second view of the video and I really think that George was trying to get her to confess... a narcissistic personality LOVES to hear how they are in charge... you can see how he tried to weave that thread. He gives her the "CEO of all of us" scenario. Then he tries to tell her how special she is to be in the area she's occupying in prison. He acknowledges that she is in control. I may be way off base here, but I think that's what the FBI told him to do to try to get her to talk, knowing she and George have a chance for a one-on-one conversation.

I had a similar impression but more along the line of "you can fire your attorney, you're in charge of who represents you."

When casey says "I'm so frustrated I can't even swallow, it hurts."

Isn't that an odd choice of words?

Why did I immediately wonder if she strangled Caylee?

Hi Mom.....Dad, How are you guys holding up?

Any news on Caylee.....Any promising tips?

I miss her so much, I can't eat or sleep... Every time I think about her I break down & cry.

Did Lee follow through with my leads......Do you know if he found my Black Jack ?

Any luck tracing Zanny's phone numbers?

Do you know if LE dusted the Sawgrass Apartment for her prints?

She couldn't have just walked off the face of the earth....Somebody must know her.

Mom, you look terrible, Your not getting enough sleep.

I appreciate everything your doing to help find Caylee but you should worry about your own health.....You too Dad.

Have you made a public plea for Zanny to return Caylee? It's worth a shot, maybe she'll hear it & drop Caylee off somewhere.

You guys have to find her, I'm so scared. What if Zanny hurt her? What if she's not eating right ? She must miss me so much.

Make sure you tell everyone who's helping that I said thank you & how much I appreciate their support.

Hi Mom.....Dad, How are you guys holding up?

Any news on Caylee.....Any promising tips?

I miss her so much, I can't eat or sleep... Every time I think about her I break down & cry.

Did Lee follow through with my leads......Do you know if he found my Black Jack ?

Any luck tracing Zanny's phone numbers?

Do you know if LE dusted the Sawgrass Apartment for her prints?

She couldn't have just walked off the face of the earth....Somebody must know her.

Mom, you look terrible, Your not getting enough sleep.

I appreciate everything your doing to help find Caylee but you should worry about your own health.....You too Dad.

Have you made a public plea for Zanny to return Caylee? It's worth a shot, maybe she'll hear it & drop Caylee off somewhere.

You guys have to find her, I'm so scared. What if Zanny hurt her? What if she's not eating right ? She must miss me so much.

Make sure you tell everyone who's helping that I said thank you & how much I appreciate their support.

:clap::clap: Awesome, Boston!

You need to write cliff notes for sociopaths!!

When she first came into the visit I thought she said her eyes were red cause she just woke up. Later on it was her eyes were red, she's coming down with something, she can feel it. ay yi yi I'd have to watch it a third time to see if what she says to GA is the same as what she says to CA. I'd almost bet money that each got their own version on her eyes being red, no access to any information, no one is telling her anything, Jose is keeping her up to date on everything...you get the idea.

I had a similar impression but more along the line of "you can fire your attorney, you're in charge of who represents you."
I agree...it's obvious the family isn't happy with JB. He basically acknowledged as much during his appearance on GVS. He was very pleased that his client trusted him and was listening to his advice. Now that Caylee has been found, I'm not sure the As would be all that thrilled to visit anyway.

When casey says "I'm so frustrated I can't even swallow, it hurts."

Isn't that an odd choice of words?

Why did I immediately wonder if she strangled Caylee?
She was also complaining that she was getting sick.

When she first came into the visit I thought she said her eyes were red cause she just woke up. Later on it was her eyes were red, she's coming down with something, she can feel it. ay yi yi I'd have to watch it a third time to see if what she says to GA is the same as what she says to CA. I'd almost bet money that each got their own version on her eyes being red, no access to any information, no one is telling her anything, Jose is keeping her up to date on everything...you get the idea.
Sorry, Chico...I see that you already explained Casey's illness.

PS- IMO, she was the only one that was backtracking. She'd say one thing...then basically take it back. Say something else...then contradict herself again.

Victim my a$$.

O M G! Fox has a longer version of the video! It's casey being evil for longer.

What is this about casey's missing bible that cindy tried to give her?

Someone sent KC a book thru the jail. I think books have to be sent from a secure source, I don't want to say the publisher but something like that. IOW You can't just hand an inmate a book, books have to go thru a special process; bought new then sent directly to the jail.

CA gave JB KC's bible but KC tells CA that books from outside that are brought in are not allowed. CA wanted to know where the bible is now and KC said she was sure Jose still had it.

Someone sent KC a book thru the jail. I think books have to be sent from a secure source, I don't want to say the publisher but something like that. IOW You can't just hand an inmate a book, books have to go thru a special process; bought new then sent directly to the jail.

CA gave JB KC's bible but KC tells CA that books from outside that are brought in are not allowed. CA wanted to know where the bible is now and KC said she was sure Jose still had it.

Thank's chico! I was confused:waitasec: because casey said earlier in the tape, that she read her bible all day on Caylee's birthday.

O M G! Fox has a longer version of the video! It's casey being evil for longer.

What is this about casey's missing bible that cindy tried to give her?
Cindy sent a bible through Baez...then Casey went into this lengthy explanation that really wasn't an explanation as to why she couldn't have it. Somehow, it's disappeared. Baez has obviously claimed he's not in possession of it. Casey says he should have it. Cindy says if he did he would have given it back. She'd like it back so she could mail it to her. I don't think this was the first time we heard about this (the Bible), but can't remember when.

Gosh, you type a whole lot faster than I do. LOL

Cindy sent a bible through Baez...then Casey went into this lengthy explanation that really wasn't an explanation as to why she couldn't have it. Somehow, it's disappeared. Baez has obviously claimed he's not in possession of it. Casey says he should have it. Cindy says if he did he would have given it back. She'd like it back so she could mail it to her. I don't think this was the first time we heard about this (the Bible), but can't remember when.

So, did she read her bible ALL day on Caylee's birthday or didn't she?

Maybe someone mailed her a bible?

Maybe something is hidden in casey's bible and they are all using code words?

Maybe UFO came and took her bible?

Sweet Jesus!! Make it stop!! My brain is melting!!!!!

So, did she read her bible ALL day on Caylee's birthday or didn't she?

Maybe someone mailed her a bible?

Maybe something is hidden in casey's bible and they are all using code words?

Maybe UFO came and took her bible?

Sweet Jesus!! Make it stop!! My brain is melting!!!!!
Ya know, after I finished writing that post I thought about how wacky it all sounded. I guess Casey was given ANOTHER bible. I also remembered how I had heard about it before...IIRC, in the early days Cindy (or another A) commented on how Casey was passing the time away in jail.

Brain impediment.
O/T: I have a sister just like her. BTW If anyone could email me or PM me, my sister has been missing for 2 yrs. I didn't want to start a thread, but there is some info, I just would like to know how I can find out when she live at her last address. TIA

O/T
gogrannypop Did you know about our wonderful asto posters that work on finding answers for the missing/found etc. here at WS's? Maybe they can help you find some answers housemouse, Soulscape, Tuba, Fifthessence, KAITLAND, & anyothers I didn't name but just as important? If anything they can offer you much comfort or possible clues where to look or what your sister was/is thinking. I'll PM you with a link to the proper thread to put in a request for your sisters chart to be looked at. My prayers go out to you & your family. :blowkiss:

This has been bugging me about the release of this jail visit in media reports they are saying it was a clerical error...an oversight, but as I keep snoozing off & on tonight I keep remembering reading way back that they had a different reason. I had to get out of bed & look for what it was & found this in the media threads from Aug. the link won't open but it has a good snip from it:

Jail house calls, video visits being withheld
Caylee missing for two months, grandmother says

Friday, 15 Aug 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The public will not be allowed to know the details of the conversation that took place between Casey Anthony and her parents George and Cindy during their jailhouse visit Thursday.

A detective with the Orange County Sheriff’s Office says all video of the Anthony visits are being withheld “due to a criminal investigative exemption.”This detective is the only one that can lift the exemption. The exemption includes past video conferences, and any future conferences.

Link:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2504194&postcount=123

LE had to have wanted to try to keep this one unreleased for as long as possible when they wanted the public to see a side of KC we hadn't. I feel parts of this video will be used in the trial in the closing arguments & wanted as less time for JB to prepare for that possibility.

If I was the state prosecuter many little snips of KC talking about poor, poor, KC only thinking of herself. How everything has been taken away from her, with not a word of wondering if Caylee was being taken care of speaks volumes of her being the guilty one reason behind Caylee's supposed kidnapping!

I hope this makes sense I was half asleep when this was still bugging me & I had to look for it. :crazy:

Something is telling me we haven't heard the COMPLETE video. KC says something in there about the police, and she is 'saying this so they cant put it out' but I don't know what she is saying. CA said something to her, and she said it again...something about police. I know I heard it twice. I only heard her talk about it, not what 'it' is.

Also, I played it again, for my sister, and used a different source (different
news station site) and I didn't hear KC refer to it in that recording.

Did that make sense, or am I crazy? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member