Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the shudders from this girl. Do you see how easily she angers? Can you imagine her changing diapers? Feeding her baby? What did she do when Caylee cried?

OH, she is a mean one....that girl..:shakehead:
:devil:

So, aparently, in kc's mind she has been sent to her room (she refers a few times to her cell as her "room") and questions "what she is supposed to be learning from that".

IMO she see's JB as more of a personal assitant, than a lawyer. He keeps her majesty informed of everything going on, keeps her appointments, takes care of those bothersome motion hearings.

I found it refreshing when CA tells kc "I hope he (jb) is informing you of what you're up against." There might be some hope yet for CA.

you mean jb isn't her personal assistand?????

You know I thought about this the other day....anyone think the reason she hates to go to court (since she loves her new home so very much! Just look at what she has done with her room??!!!:waitasec::bang:) is because that evil little Judge called her on her lies that initial hearing????? isnt' it the same? seems like the pattern with her/them once you call the lie for what it is and don't go with their thinking/lies/spin you aren't worth their time....

as for hope for ca....naaaaah--remember she still thinks that kc wouldn't hurt Caylee----and that was within 72 hours....

What opportunity did the A's have to get her out? What was casey talking about? She tells cindy that the opportunity was there??

I think this was before the arrest when Casey asked her mom for just one more day. I think Casey blames herself being in jail on Cindy because Cindy did not give her more time.
Maybe if LE would have not arrested her she would not have needed Baez and she might have led them right to Caylee, they could have bugged the house, followed etc.... Once you are arrested it is game over... Baez was having her excerise her right to remain silent.

She's "praying for insight." Not praying for Caylee to come back home okay.

That was a very bizarre beginning. Casey couldn't understand why her mother would be upset and crying. It was more like she was talking to them from summer camp than from jail.

And then when she commented on the Caylee T-shirts. When her parents told her what the T-shirts said, she just said they were nice. I can't imagine most mothers wouldn't break down at the slogan on the T-shirts when their child is missing.

This is probably the way Casey has always manipulated them. She's just mad that this time it's not working like it usually does. She probably really thought mommy and daddy would just make all this go away. Really amusing how if she could just get out of jail, she could do something to get Caylee back - hint, hint, c'mon, just get me out of here somehow and then you'll get what you want. If you don't help me get out, then I'm not going to help. Then, of course, when she gets bailed out she doesn't do anything.

KC set the stage near the beginning of this visit. She said she was mad and ready to hang up and walk out. They knew they could not ask her any questions she didn't want to answer. There only hope was that she might throw them a crumb if they were nice enough to her. She enjoyed her power over them. They knew it, but Caylee was more important to them than their self respect. It was simply heartbreaking to watch.

I think she confessed to GA. DC knew also. JB knew as well....hence the immunity request. But I also believe JB, instead of letting his client make a deal, decided to drive this train himself.

you are correct
hehehehee... yep

EXCEPT he is driving

right off a clip

So, aparently, in kc's mind she has been sent to her room (she refers a few times to her cell as her "room") and questions "what she is supposed to be learning from that".

IMO she see's JB as more of a personal assitant, than a lawyer. He keeps her majesty informed of everything going on, keeps her appointments, takes care of those bothersome motion hearings.

I found it refreshing when CA tells kc "I hope he (jb) is informing you of what you're up against." There might be some hope yet for CA.

You are right and I think JB is feeding her a whole bunch of BS.

I really feel like I need to take a shower after seeing and hearing that.

My fear in this whole thing is her being acquitted because of inadequate counsel. Is this possible?

That's, of course, hard to know with any certainty right now-- but unless Casey's fleet of VERY ABLE attorneys drops a major ball, I don't see this happening at all. Also, I fully believe that if the defense drops a major ball, the State will pick it up and hand it right back to them because they don't want any grounds for appeal either!!

Casey spent more time with her defense counsel during her release on bond than most criminal defendants would ever DREAM of getting to spend with their attorneys throughout their entire course of representation.

Ineffective assistance of counsel is a very hard claim to raise and, while I'm just speculating, I don't see it being effectively raised by Casey Anthony. (again, barring some huge and irreversible error on the defense's part)

Bold=me

It was like watching some very inexperienced actors stumbling through their script. I have never known anyone to have the type of conversations these people have.

This seems to be from learned behavior on all participants. I once thought they talked to her this way in hopes of getting some more information, however, this seems to be the norm.

I am wondering what JB is up to with wanting this video released. He is grasping at straws, so what straw is this?

LJ, I left this thread to watch it again, I am sorry if people dont agree, but I am positive they knew Caylee was dead going into this meeting from some source. Right before Casey sits down, Cindy can be heard saying "I think Im going to be sick" and cups her mouth; universal grief sign attempting "to stuff it down." I hate that all the people that told me they knew this long were right, and I hate that I had an once of compassion for these people. Nuff said

I think they may have suspected [strongly] at this point that Caylee was dead,but IMO even having your little grandaughter missing for 2 months would also cause these reactions.I know i would be sick with fear that she was being abused and that I may never see her again.As each day went by the fear must have grown.

KC knows they are only vsiting her to discuss "business" (Caylee) We have to remember that kc's drama right now is being in jail, not her missing daughter. it's like these people are in completely different universes. kc expects people to be empathetic to her drama, visit to see how she is doing. I don't know how to explain this, but it is as if she has completely seperated her life with her parents, and Caylee's life with her parents. Like it's not one "family" to kc. Like "don't bring the Caylee drama into my life with you".

At the point where CA says that someone said that Caylee was dead, KC's eyes got HUGE. Then CA said that was the latest story, and KC looked so relieved. That was creepy.

I am glad I am not the only one that noticed this, I thought I was seeing what I wanted!

you are correct
hehehehee... yep

EXCEPT he is driving

right off a clip

I agree- part of being a defense lawyer is being realistic. If you have a client that plays REALLY well to the media, you'll be optimistic that they will play well to a jury. KC isn't even a good actor. The normal human reaction in her spot is to be inconsolably sad, crying and depressed, looking like crap. If she can't even fake that for her parents, she certainly won't trick a jury.

A good defense attorney would take the client at face value, realize she isn't "middle america" friendly, and would make a deal. The jury isn't going to be composed of teenage boys who might give her benefit of a doubt because she's "hot" compared to the average woman.

Sorry this turned into a rant, but I just don't see where JB is going with this. And because he is so inexperienced and had a private practice in Kissamee FL, I don't think he has any secret weapon/enron like tricks to woo a jury. I just don't get it. I said this before, but there is no OJ/SP team here. Whattttt is going on!

What opportunity did the A's have to get her out? What was casey talking about? She tells cindy that the opportunity was there??

Im thinking the reward money $225.000, remember when KC said, wow, thats half my bail ?? Maybee she though Cindy would just take it and get her out of jail JMO

This family knows her better than we do. There's a reason they walk on eggshells. She is a cruel, violent person. Always has been. It has been the family secret. They have all caterred to her throughout her life. What I can't resolve is how they allowed her to be alone with Caylee at all. What is wrong with these people?

Whatever she did to Caylee most days, she didn't leave marks, but it was not good. Almost every minute with Caylee must have been shear h$%^ for darling Caylee. Casey is a psychopath. We all knew it and now anyone with a thinking brain can witness it. May the devil welcome Casey home soon. I am sickened by her and by anyone that caters, believes,trusts, or defends her. George and Cindy....wake up! The sooner you release her from your heart or brains, the better you will be. God bless the rest of the family, there is not much else to ask for.

:clap::clap::clap:I am surprised as well that KC was left alone w/ Caylee. What little Caylee must have endured is just too much for me to think about w/o getting overly angry. I know Cindy must have been tired b/w working and taking care of George, KC and Caylee, but I just wish Cindy wouldn't have forced Caylee on KC. KC clearly has/had no place rearing a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal