Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA: could she be out of the country?

kc: MOM! see this is why I chose dad, it always has to come back to this!!!!!!!!!

Heehee, me too.

Ok so I watched the missing minutes, they are towards the very end, the 5 minute warning is in it, and it picks up at the part where she says she is keeping her mouth shut and the media needs to be nice to GA and CA. :D So you don't have to rewatch it all.

And maybe I can see what JB was trying to point out... :waitasec: there's a lot of boring stuff blah blah KC is the boss of the business, blah blah.

But GA seems to be REALLY pushing for this private meeting. We know he and the FBI wanted to set it up, and he got there and had to wait a loooooong time and JB ended up saying no. We also know that JB was in New York when this video was made, and perhaps GA (and LE/FBI?) saw this as their chance to really push for the visit so she would do it without talking to JB. He gives KC really expicit directions about sending a note to the sheriff to say she wants to see GA and she wants to see him today, and he will make that happen. She kind of shakes her head, and interrupts him with all kinds of excuses, but he keeps saying, I can make this happen, I have already spoken with people, I can make this happen TODAY. Just send the note.

JB probably felt like GA was trying to be tricky. And he was. But it is pretty clear (from here at my desk, anyway), that GA never said anything like, "Don't tell JB", or "The sheriff is going to make a special exception for you." GA wanted to arrange that meeting before JB had a chance to stop it, or attend. And it was perfectly within KC's rights to request the meeting or not.

However, I think KC never really intended to meet with GA alone and unrecorded. I think JB told her that it was probably a trick. And so she makes excuse after excuse as to why GA's plan for her to send a note will never work, she is not the boss here, no one gets in-person visits, etc.

I wish she had met with him though. They probably would have found Caylee a lot sooner. And she doesn't mention Zanny in the missing minutes either. :rolleyes:

I agree--
I'm watching the myfoxorlando version now-- and it does seem to contain parts we didn't see in the wftv version :confused::confused:
I think the birthday discussion is longer and Casey actually says "Caylee's birthday" on the fox version.
I don't think there was as much conversation about Cindy giving Casey a Bible on the wftv version.
And, like you mentioned, the stuff about the private meeting with George struck me as completely new on the myfoxorlando video.
I agree with your assessment. I think Baez wants to argue that George was working as an agent of OCSO to circumvent Baez and interview her without counsel.

>>out of lurk mode<<
Watching the video.....
Casey starts talking about what it says in the bible...."love thy neighbor", "do unto others..." what about, "THOU SHALT NOT KILL"!!!!????? :furious:

I concur. Totally.

Welcome ddigger :wave:

Heehee, me too.

Ok so I watched the missing minutes, they are towards the very end, the 5 minute warning is in it, and it picks up at the part where she says she is keeping her mouth shut and the media needs to be nice to GA and CA. :D So you don't have to rewatch it all.

And maybe I can see what JB was trying to point out... :waitasec: there's a lot of boring stuff blah blah KC is the boss of the business, blah blah.

But GA seems to be REALLY pushing for this private meeting. We know he and the FBI wanted to set it up, and he got there and had to wait a loooooong time and JB ended up saying no. We also know that JB was in New York when this video was made, and perhaps GA (and LE/FBI?) saw this as their chance to really push for the visit so she would do it without talking to JB. He gives KC really expicit directions about sending a note to the sheriff to say she wants to see GA and she wants to see him today, and he will make that happen. She kind of shakes her head, and interrupts him with all kinds of excuses, but he keeps saying, I can make this happen, I have already spoken with people, I can make this happen TODAY. Just send the note.

JB probably felt like GA was trying to be tricky. And he was. But it is pretty clear (from here at my desk, anyway), that GA never said anything like, "Don't tell JB", or "The sheriff is going to make a special exception for you." GA wanted to arrange that meeting before JB had a chance to stop it, or attend. And it was perfectly within KC's rights to request the meeting or not.

However, I think KC never really intended to meet with GA alone and unrecorded. I think JB told her that it was probably a trick. And so she makes excuse after excuse as to why GA's plan for her to send a note will never work, she is not the boss here, no one gets in-person visits, etc.

I wish she had met with him though. They probably would have found Caylee a lot sooner. And she doesn't mention Zanny in the missing minutes either. :rolleyes:

Actually its not that close to the end
What i saw was missing was all the stuff about going in the room and seeing her mother in people and so on...

Weird hey !! !lol

I don't know which of them I would like to smack first !!! Casey for being SOOOO selfish or her parents for just sitting there and listening to her and just taking her bs....

I wish they would have just got up and walked out on her... Let her be with herself.... She had nothing usefull to say anyway... :mad:

Just had a thought, does she even mention Zanny during this visit? She does mention Caylee, and fairly early in (although in reference to how everyone is worried about Caylee, not KC. Whatever. :rolleyes:) But I don't recall her saying Zanny at all. She does say tell her that we forgive her, but she doesn't mention Zanny by name. :waitasec:

Please can someone tell me so I don't have to listen again?
I don't think she mentions her. CA does, but I don't recall hearing KC actually saying Zanny or Zenaida.

Sad that I got a chuckle out of this because this video makes me have some sympathy for CA, but near the end of the video when GA says to KC..."You're mom wants to talk to you, she's grabbing at the phone"...and then hands the phone over to CA, it's a good 5 minutes before CA can even begin talking or get a word in edge wise. KC immediately starts talking and dominates the conversation ENTIRELY. She goes on and on and on and on and on and on about what being in jail is doing to her. Finally, poor Cindy is able to pipe up and say "Is there anything I can saw to Zanny in the media that will make her bring Caylee back?"...and then KC just goes right back to dominating the conversation again and nothing get's accomplished. Cindy's right back where she started.

I just can't believe how bad KC plays her parents, AND THEY ALLOW IT! How long has this kind of stuff been going on? And did they ever stop and think that if they didn't try to remedy it that it would just take over and create a monster? Literally!

She is upset SHE missed Caylee's party...not that CAYLEE missed her birthday party! OH MY GOSH, the selfishness never ends!

Casey: I,I,I,I,I,me,me,me,me,I,I,I,I, poor me, me,me,I,I,I

the whole 30 minutes is about Casey, she makes damn sure about that.

How sickening in hearing her spout Bible verses.

The probbbbbbbblem is, III:spit: started ddrinking jello :spit: everytimne 'me':spit: "I;:spit:I've:spit:,,,Mysssself:spit: was sad.

Otherwisel I;d :spit: join the conversationnnnnnnnnn.

This tape extract is about 98% correct but probably has some errors in it. It took over 2.5 hours to transcribe to this point, and I'm now giving up on it. Enjoy if you can. Casey's me, me, me attitude is truly sickening. Not much on
Caylee here. Certainly no regret or sorrow or worry about the location of her missing child. Casey's only concern is Casey.

:woohoo: Thank you!!! That is very helpful...and will be down the road, too!

I agree--
I'm watching the myfoxorlando version now-- and it does seem to contain parts we didn't see in the wftv version :confused::confused:
I think the birthday discussion is longer and Casey actually says "Caylee's birthday" on the fox version.
I don't think there was as much conversation about Cindy giving Casey a Bible on the wftv version.
And, like you mentioned, the stuff about the private meeting with George struck me as completely new on the myfoxorlando video.
I agree with your assessment. I think Baez wants to argue that George was working as an agent of OCSO to circumvent Baez and interview her without counsel.

Very interesting, lets say Baez continues to pursue this legally; What are the potential ramifications of this? I know the meeting never took place, but what if George were to admit to attempting some sort of an arrangement with the encouragement or support of LE? Would it have far reaching implications for the criminal case against KC?

Very tired and full of questions, forgive me.

as many times as she says something along the lines of...."I just wanna be home so I can get Caylee back faster...." why do neither of them ask the most obvious question? Why didn't you do this when you were free the first 31 days she was missing? What can you do now that you couldn't do then? You chose to spend that time partying with your boyfriend, why didn't you do anything then? You didn't look like you were a victim dancing on stage at fusian!

>snip

I just can't believe how bad KC plays her parents, AND THEY ALLOW IT! How long has this kind of stuff been going on? And did they ever stop and think that if they didn't try to remedy it that it would just take over and create a monster? Literally!

Don't believe for a moment you're watching a candid camera "one day in the life of". ALL of them know full well the visits are recorded, and I'm willing to bet the Anthonys have been coached to say certain things all along. That's just how it works.

Casey does not come out of this looking good at all though. JB must be astounded he asked for tape!

Someone sends her the stuff that is said online about her and her family. Jose and she watch NG together. He keeps her posted on EVERYTHING that is happening and she is grateful. She got a kick out of GA getting mad and very upset at the media. She says she is at a standstill and doesn't know anything that is going on....can't help find Caylee because of her situation and place.

She gets to sleep in her "Room". She is not as special as her dad implies (special cell location), she states because there are others who have the same custody level as she. She knows everything, just tell her something she doesn't know please, you are annoying and frustrating her. She is learning all kinds of stuff about the other people around her. She is annoyed when asked questions about Caylee because she can't help due to being in this "place". She hasn't been upset at all since she arrived but GA and CA are managing to get her that way because they ask questions to help find Caylee. She chose her Dad to have a private moment with because they have been separated for a long time and she "feels" he is the right one to talk to. Mom was nixed because she would take over the conversation. Brother was nixed because he would interogate her.

It bugs her if her parents have people to the house but it is ok to have a stranger because God says, "Love thy Neighbor". Jose has her and Caylee's best interest at heart. They are off to New York taking care of business right now for Casey. She doesn't want the media to know about this video. They might persecute her. She would like the media and public to know that she forgives "Zani"..

That's a wrap!:rolleyes:

Very interesting, lets say Baez continues to pursue this legally; What are the potential ramifications of this? I know the meeting never took place, but what if George were to admit to attempting some sort of an arrangement with the encouragement or support of LE? Would it have far reaching implications for the criminal case against KC?

Honestly, I don't think there is anything that baez can pursue at this point that will get his client out of this mess. There is just too much stacked against her. He needs to get her to plea this out.

If the meeting had taken place, I wonder if GA would of been able to get Casey to tell the truth. I think he would of, but I guess we'll never know.

I can't see there is any implications - nothing happened. JB still has a job.

I did notice that Cindy seemed ticked that Casey picked George. Casey has a gift for causing discomfort and dissent.

yeah, huh?! Cindy's pouting after she gave George the phone was a friggin' joke- she's like a little kid that got picked last for the team in gym class. It's like a contest in that family to see who can hurt who first and deeper. Casey sure knows just how to act to get Cindy to stop questioning her and start calling her "sweetheart" and "honey" again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member