Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her response to Cindy asking what can we say to her (Zanny) to get her to bring her back. Totally irritated, I don't know mom, just say we forgive her. That is totally where her head is at, I F'ed up, just forgive me and lets move on.

oh Geez, George GROW A PAIR! That monster needs tough love - tell her to tell the truth and thats it - she's cut off from the family!

My goodness! It ticks me off! I can just see my Mom and Dad - My Dad would say - tell the truth or else - period! Or matter of fact my Dad wouldn't come see me, my Mom would come just because she's my Mom thats it

She has the most annoying way of speaking. She overemphasizes her vowels. She knows, knows, knows THAHT. She AHBSOLUTELY everything. She still FEEEEEEELS in her GUUT. What a complete and ABSOLUTE witch this woman is!

KC on choosing who to visit with

"Lee would just interrogate me, Mom would dominate me, so I choose you
Dad" (you wet washcloth you)

"My entire life has been taken away from me" (not yet,but it's comin you biotch)

:behindbar:furious::behindbar:furious:

And yes, I do believe that my avatar shows the last sight our little Caylee ever saw. God rest her soul

What's this creepy George thing, "I am trying to get in to see you--just you and I"??

CA says Dominick is a good person if u need someone to talk to.......
Casey "Lee will just be an interrogation"

At the end she goes on and on about how SHE is just as much a victim.

Good grief.

Did anyone else think that was strange at the end where she says "i'm just as much a victim as.......... then cindy coughs and says "ok" and KC flicks her hair and then there is silence for a few seconds. Then after she thinks for a few seconds she starts the sentence again saying " I'm just as much as victim as the rest of you"... ??

th "one minute left" warning stops the visitation for a sec. they can't talk while that's up on the screen

what can i learn from this ? she asks

hey, how about this :furious:

DONT KILL YOUR DAUGHTER :furious:

Hey Casey says WE are ignorant! ROTFL! C'mon Casey, tell us what we have said wrong??? Huh??? Give me 15 minutes in a room with her!

She's conning him, friend. That's what sociopaths do. She has found a weakness in her poor dad and she is exploiting it to get her own way.

Yep. I have seen it before but every time I do its like a sucker punch.

I CANNOT for the life of me figure out why in HELL JB wanted this visit. He knew it would be released to the public. He must have has SOME idea what was on it??? How the heck is this going to help them?

WOW Casey says she is pissed off? She was really mad when her and Jose watched NG....

Every notice that she knows that the media said this about HER and that about HER, and how it's all awful and stupid, but then she'll declare she NEVER listens to the media? Life in prison is going to be HELL for this one. Good.

Casey"Everything is a DECISION, I am so limited in the DECISIONS I can make now...."

I feel as if I steped into the twilight zone.................

KC on choosing who to visit with

"Lee would just interrogate me, Mom would dominate me, so I choose you
Dad" (you wet washcloth you)

"My entire life has been taken away from me" (not yet,but it's comin you biotch)

:behindbar:furious::behindbar:furious:

And yes, I do believe that my avatar shows the last sight our little Caylee ever saw. God rest her soul

I don't know if I'm gonna throw something or fall on the floor and bawl at this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste