Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm remembering wrong but didn't he visit some website about "the faces of death?" And later he says to his wife,.."I was dreading what he would look like."

Was he visiting that website to view strangers faces in death to steel himself for what he was going to see, to prepare AGAIN for what he dreaded?

Think about it...he's planning this murder...thinking..."But ugh....how bad is this going to be for ME?" He's getting squeamish. So what would a tech guy who is worried about HIMSElf do? He would go to a website and see if he could handle what he was going to see.

He had already researched what his Baby was going to endure and that was gone with him...but now he was looking out for himself....is this going to be too much...for ME?
I think the opposite. He liked it A LOT.
I saw the first one.
I haven't been the same since.
Of couse this was before special effects.
Special effects make that seem like nothing, but it was real. People and animals were killed. It was basically a snuff film.
Yeah, the guy was on death row and executed by the electric chair, and the poor monkey...
I can't.
For him to kill his baby, other people were in danger.
moo

One of the big obstacles will be RH forgetting CH was in the car 30 seconds after snapping him into his car seat because he didn't make the turn for the daycare. The thing I remember is that when my son was a toddler I talked to him constantly when he was back in his car seat. I needed to keep him engaged so he didn't fuss and I enjoyed having him to talk to about little things like the doggie on the corner or what we were planning to do that weekend.

and her response to "I'm being charged with a felony and will lose my job" ... "why, did you say too much?"

A sure indicator of her knowledge of his plans.

I sure hope this little exchange was recorded and videotaped

Correct me if I'm remembering wrong but didn't he visit some website about "the faces of death?" And later he says to his wife,.."I was dreading what he would look like."

Was he visiting that website to view strangers faces in death to steel himself for what he was going to see, to prepare AGAIN for what he dreaded?

Think about it...he's planning this murder...thinking..."But ugh....how bad is this going to be for ME?" He's getting squeamish. So what would a tech guy who is worried about HIMSElf do? He would go to a website and see if he could handle what he was going to see.

He had already researched what his Baby was going to endure and that was gone with him...but now he was looking out for himself....is this going to be too much...for ME?

yep makes total sense to me given my opinion on RH and his personality type.

Yep, they can kiss that venture goodbye!

Besides the biggest loss of all and the reason we are all here -- COOPER -- look at how many people are coming out on the losing end of all of this. RH's biz partners will probably lose all the time, money, & effort they put into starting this venture -- how many of them will suffer financially or reputation-wise because of this down the line? Then there's all the family & friends who stood behind him in the beginning. All of these people (who presumably did nothing wrong and only loved Cooper) will be the ones out amongst the hatred & nastiness in the public and have to deal with being ostracized because they know or once knew a child murderer.... eventually RH (and perhaps LH as well) will be settled in to a daily routine at the prison, kept away from general pop if it's deemed too dangerous... able to eat and read and exercise and have visitors -- while everyone he knows will be trying to figure out how to turn their lives right side up again and how to deal with being ostracized and harassed.

It never ceases to amaze me how people can be so selfish -- not only to deem their own lives more worthy of living than the one they are snuffing out -- but to not even once think about all the lives around them that will be affected.

Just venting, JMO

I believe that he had been on Reddit(.com) in one of their subforums/threads that have videos/pics of actual deaths.

I am astonished that his excuse for looking up info on children dying in hot cars was because he was so afraid of that happening. So he was so afraid of it that he researched it heavily and then did NOTHING in real life to prevent it. Usually when someone is afraid of something, they become hyper-vigilant about it, meaning they constantly think of it and obsessively check for it and take extraordinary measures to prevent it.

The suv has four doors like a sedan,and has a back hatch that opens up. So it would be like in a regular car.

Cooper had to of been strapped in otherwise he'd been all over that car. But the taking him out of the restraints with rigor mortis seemed pretty quick.

Why was he trying to assure her how peaceful he looked?

I'm over it. She knew. No other reason to discuss that s!$@

Really who does that?
If he was shocked and it was not planned then she showed up he'd be like omg, he was stiff and his mouth was open it was horrid!
Nope. I'm done. It was planned. period
moo

Maybe dad made that comment to mom so others standing around could hear the stmt being made? ugh

No doubt in my mind this was premeditated and mom was somehow in the plan.

GINGR~SNAP, sorry, I apologize.
:blushing:

I'm over it. She knew. No other reason to discuss that s!$@

bbm cbm

Usually when someone is afraid of something, they become hyper-vigilant about it, meaning they constantly think of it and obsessively check for it and take extraordinary measures to prevent it.

I was thinking this exact thing earlier. When I (and my brother) were younger my Mom's biggest fear was us being snatched by someone. We were given lectures, educated, and watched closely in certain situations. I always knew what to do if a strange man tried to take me. This continued throughout my life. When I got close to driving age one of my Christmas presents was mace. I was encouraged to take self-defense classes. I am 30 now and last night she told me and a group of my similarly aged friends to be careful, make sure we had mace, and tips for how to safely navigate a dark parking lot. It is a bit overkill at times, but it is her BIG FEAR and it shows. She educated herself, educated us, and implemented clear tactics to make sure the big bad never happened.
What, exactly, did they do to make sure it never happened to them? There are several tips and products that people have come up with to not leave kids in cars. Did he leave his wallet in the car seat or cellphone? Did they buy that large mirror-thing that hangs and shows you your kid even if they are in a rear-facing carseat? Did he put his left shoe in the car seat? This information is widely available even in the most basic searches for hot car death information. If it is your BIGGEST FEAR to the point that both parents are searching it then surely these basic, easy steps were taken right? Right? Nope. This lie infuriates me because they don't deserve to try to act like caring parents.

Maybe dad made that comment to mom so others standing around could hear the stmt being made? ugh

No doubt in my mind this was premeditated and mom was somehow in the plan.

GINGR~SNAP, sorry, I apologize.
:blushing:

bbm cbm
:) They were reunited in jail. Dad was never at daycare that day.

I'll call ad libbing, they didn't have a script cause he wasn't supposed to be arrested.

Just posted this in the main thread, but it's probably more relevant here (there are so many forums now!). Just read on a blog that JRH was recently rejected for a job at Chik Fil A, and had a $4000 debt. Seems to put a slightly more sinister twist on the breakfast choice that morning, or at least is an odd coincidence. If this has been posted before somewhere, my apologies. Have been out of town for 5 days and only rarely checking Websleuths.

Another interesting thing:

If RH was totally innocent, why did he stop and watch the guy who walked close to his car in the car park at lunchtime? If RH genuinely did not notice Cooper or know he was in the car, then someone walking through the car park would be no big deal would it?

stmarysmead - I agree about their conversation in the police station. If I was LH and totally innocent and unaware I would have been interrogating RH myself. I would have wanted him to recount to me every moment of his time with Cooper and what they did and HOW he could have left him like that. I am afraid I would not have been able to avoid recriminations either - particularly in light of the internet searches and the fact the RH knew how dangerous it was to leave any living creature in a hot car. I would want to know the last things Cooper said, everything. Of course this would all have been after I had been to see my baby.
if you watched the hearing 7/3/14 or read the transcript, do you think hes innocent?

cause there is no way in he-l he is imo.

One of my faves: "but there was no malicious intent!"

One thing that has bothered me is the way LH stated, "Ross must have left him in the car." To me, this is very telling. She said "left" not "forgot" him in the car. If it were an accident, I believe she would have said, "Ross must have forgotten him in the car." Cooper being "left" in the car sounds, IMO, like it was a choice. It might just be the way I talk, but if I were to say I left something somewhere when I shouldn't have, i'd either say I left it by accident or I forgot it.

Sorry if this message is hard to follow. I'm in bed, on my cell, and my little girl is asleep on me.

One thing that has bothered me is the way LH stated, "Ross must have left him in the car." To me, this is very telling. She said "left" not "forgot" him in the car. If it were an accident, I believe she would have said, "Ross must have forgotten him in the car." Cooper being "left" in the car sounds, IMO, like it was a choice. It might just be the way I talk, but if I were to say I left something somewhere when I shouldn't have, i'd either say I left it by accident or I forgot it.

Sorry if this message is hard to follow. I'm in bed, on my cell, and my little girl is asleep on me.
I follow you. Left implies he chose to do it.
She didn't preface left with accidentally, she didn't say forgot and left him.

It's really hard to tell without knowing someone and their patterns of speech.
moo

I'm going to question whether or not Cooper was the biological child of Justin Ross Harris. I am basing this off of a comment Leanne Harris posted on a Youtube video over two years ago titled "Testosterone Replacement and Sperm Production".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17mdhICUqVQ

This is Leanne's comment on the video
Leanna Harris
2 years ago
in reply to Mark Perloe

@mperloe This information is disappointing to me since none of my husbands medical professionals nor mine (my OBGYN) have mentioned this. We are a young couple and obviously want to have a family one day. Even in questioning my OBGYN about the use of androgel and sperm production, she stated it shouldn't be a problem. He has been on the gel off and on for about 2 years and he has also had injections in the past. Thank you for your quick response!

Interestingly enough, a new warrant surfaced regarding medical records.
The warrant reads;
Therefore, your affiant respectfully requests a search and seizure warrant be issued for Kaiser Permanente to retrieve the medical records of Justin Ross Harris w/m 11-27-1980. Evidence of the subject's health, medications, medical problems and any medical information.

I am familiar with the hearing issue and I've heard about him possibly not having a sense of smell. I'm really curious though as far as law enforcement building a motive, if this is an angle they are looking into. One would venture to guess that they would serve a warrant on medical records looking for probable cause in order to serve an additional warrant to prove paternity by DNA. Perhaps they could already do this, or maybe they would need a warrant. I am not sure.

Injections and gel. Is Justin Ross Harris the father?

People keep questioning the paternity but I just don't get it. To me, Cooper has the same chubby cheeks and mouth that Ross has. DNA doesn't seem like an issue to me.

It's been stated that they had trouble conceiving. Ross has ED, but he was getting treatment for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!