Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like someone stated earliersomeone is doing a little damage control.
I'm surprised this newspaper was privy to information that could b pertinent to a murder trial.

I don't think it was.
I think this information came straight out of his brothers mouth.imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many people are in jail/prison because of LE lies...unfortunately. I believe it to be rampant---well, that might be a little strong, but it's definitely not uncommon.

I'm not willing to make that leap without hard evidence.

I'm giving the benefit of doubt to those seeking justice for a little boy whole future was stolen from him ...he baked in his daddy's car.

Apparently, during that conversation Ross said to her "I dreaded how he would look." And she says at some point "Did you say too much?" Both those statements are bizarro.

I wonder if the 911 call will ever be released? What if dispatch info and police conversations are on the scanner rewind for that day?

I can see the "I dreaded how he would look" quote as being innocent. Let's say it was an accident. At the point he is driving the car and realizes he left the baby in the car all day, I think he could think that - can I bear to look at my now-dead baby? It would be a terrible thing to think of. Also, I think he did that in the context of telling his wife that the baby looked "peaceful." So he was sort of saying to her - yes, I was also afraid he would look as though he had suffered terribly, but he looked peaceful. I can see saying that even if it was not true - to spare the baby's mother from that awful information.

I am not sure about the "Did you say too much?" and wonder if it could be related to the sexting. If she knew he did this, she might have been afraid of the shame brought on the family if this was exposed.

I want to be clear that I am not trying to defend him. I just don't know. I want to be sure that if he is convicted, that it is because the evidence is really solid. I am not sure it is at this point - there is a lot of interpretation.

Also, I do think LE can be wrong about things. There are, after all, many cases where innocent people have been arrested. I think when a sweet, innocent child dies in such a horrible way, LE can react as emotionally as the rest of us. Couple that with a father whose behaviour is definitely a bit odd and they can quickly become suspicious.

I still remember the Christine Jessop case, where a little girl was raped and murdered. Her next door neighbour was a rather strange man who made weird comments about the case and behaved oddly. He was charged and convicted, but after he spent many years in jail, DNA testing became available and it was determined that the semen in the little girl's clothes did not match his. Odd behaviour doesn't necessarily mean guilt.

TP

I don't know. People are claiming they called florists and sent stuff. BM has been going daily and taking a picture and the stuff they sent isn't there. (allgedly)
It could be a rumor.
I know BM has been posting pics of Cooper's grave.

I think that cemetery maintenance doesn't include cleaning up stuffed toys that get weathered and rained on and scattered. I do NOT want to offend anyone, because I understand even the public grief, but personally I think that that stuff has no place in a cemetery. Usually, flowers should be in flower stands, so that they can be removed when the die and mowing is not obstructed. It makes sense to me and I'd guess that there are rules for that cemetery.... let the tomato pitching begin....JMO JMO

I know you remember all the craziness of the Anthony trial.

When all those pictures and video recordings of CA were released there were always those few who saw the complete opposite.

CA at the 'hot body contest' grinding on the dance floor = trying to take her mind off of grieving
Dead smell in CA car = pizza or squirrel

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice.

We can't convince others of guilt or innocence, but we can refuse to be the fish :wink:
:loveyou::tyou::cupcake:

Family request?

If it was by family request, I do not fault them for that. The cemetery was very specific on their policy where the flowers would be removed every 5 days or so to allow the grooming of the grounds. When asked if private citizens could put flowers there, they were told yes but that it wasn't recommended. IMO, this is stepping over the line on sacred territory to assume that the family doesn't have plans for this site. There are some aspects of this case that are none of their business.

I'm not willing to make that leap without hard evidence.

I'm giving the benefit of doubt to those seeking justice for a little boy whole future was stolen from him ...he baked in his daddy's car.

I don't know any of the police officers/detectives involved, but I have lived in the South (Marietta, GA) and I saw how touchy people get about things that don't meet their religious expectations. I am afraid that the whole sexting issue may be clouding this tragedy... I'm sure they have other evidence that hasn't been released yet, but I can't help but think that this testimony is slanted towards morals. I have a problem with the choices made by RH in the morality department--but sex, *advertiser censored*, sexting, etc., etc., has grabbed a hold of many married men so I don't think it has any bearing on this case at all--he's just another number when it comes to that. We don't need cops who are out of touch with reality and think they can pin murder charges on people who have different values than they do. So, until additional evidence is released....JMHO

Another detail I'm curious about is that RH was the web developer for the police academy where the brother teaches. I wonder if that was part of his job when he worked there or if it was a separate job he was paid to do. Maybe his brother recommended him?

All I've heard about that job is that he was a dispatcher.

It was sworn, under oath, testimony.

I'll take that any day/all day, over the word of a relative of a murder susp

Thank you is not enough. I could not have said this better myself. I totally agree.

Some cemeteries severely limit what, if anything, how much, and what times flowers can be left.

And maintain strict control over when dead items or items that make the gravesite seem "cluttered" are removed (usually at their discretion)

Sort of like your everlasting homeowners association. :/

Many people are in jail/prison because of LE lies...unfortunately. I believe it to be rampant---well, that might be a little strong, but it's definitely not uncommon.

I am a grandmother and I have never felt that LE lies. Everyone has the right to their own opinions.

Another detail I'm curious about is that RH was the web developer for the police academy where the brother teaches. I wonder if that was part of his job when he worked there or if it was a separate job he was paid to do. Maybe his brother recommended him?

All I've heard about that job is that he was a dispatcher.

wow, somehow the fact RH developed for the academy where brother teaches had escaped me? Can you throw me a link or breadcrumbs to get there? TIA.

Was he also a dispatcher at same department brother works because I wonder if a personal reference from his brother would have helped him land that job.

I don't know any of the police officers/detectives involved, but I have lived in the South (Marietta, GA) and I saw how touchy people get about things that don't meet their religious expectations. I am afraid that the whole sexting issue may be clouding this tragedy... I'm sure they have other evidence that hasn't been released yet, but I can't help but think that this testimony is slanted towards morals. I have a problem with the choices made by RH in the morality department--but sex, *advertiser censored*, sexting, etc., etc., has grabbed a hold of many married men so I don't think it has any bearing on this case at all--he's just another number when it comes to that. We don't need cops who are out of touch with reality and think they can pin murder charges on people who have different values than they do. So, until additional evidence is released....JMHO

It certainly speaks to his state of mind. If his activities in this regard were addictive and he was so preoccupied that he did not put his role as a parent first he's responsible. One should not precede the other. That's the point. That's the degree of neglect that resulted in the death of his child so I disagree.

I am a grandmother and I have never felt that LE lies. Everyone has the right to their own opinions.

There are a lot of groups dedicated to freeing innocent people--a lot of them convicted as a result of LE lies and bad evidence. It's very sad that people in those positions feel compelled to do that, especially when you consider the amount of public trust that is placed in them. We have to be careful of blind faith....

HLN announced that the investigators stand by what was said in court. Just now.

wow, somehow the fact RH developed for the academy where brother teaches had escaped me? Can you throw me a link or breadcrumbs to get there? TIA.

Was he also a dispatcher at same department brother works because I wonder if a personal reference from his brother would have helped him land that job.

Go to the website - www.leat.org and look at the meta tag in the page source.

<title>Law Enforcement Academy Tuscaloosa</title>
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">

<meta name="description" content="">
<meta name="author" content="Ross Harris">

It makes sense that his brother helped him out but I haven't found anything to verify it.

There are a lot of groups dedicated to freeing innocent people--a lot of them convicted as a result of LE lies and bad evidence. It's very sad that people in those positions feel compelled to do that, especially when you consider the amount of public trust that is placed in them. We have to be careful of blind faith....

My heart goes out to those innocent people as well as their families who are incorrectly convicted. My opinion is that only a very small minority are incorrectly convicted. I agree one is too many. But I do not think it is a common, every day occurrence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98