Smiles Cafe #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ When I tried to share some memes, they posted in this gigantic size that I thought used up too much space. For some reason, I couldn't get the thumbnail size to post. I'll have to keep working on it. In the meantime, if I come across something that is really funny, I will share the large version.

I've been meaning to post this for a while. I've always thought that one of the regular participants in the Smiles Cafe, anneg, is actually Anne, last name starts with "G". I hope it's not presumptuous of me to think this.

I've been meaning to post this for a while. I've always thought that one of the regular participants in the Smiles Cafe, anneg, is actually Anne, last name starts with "G". I hope it's not presumptuous of me to think this.

Ha, you are close! Anne is part of my longer first name and my second name starts with G.

I don't have a "name" song that I know of, but here's my "movie theme".

I never saw that movie. I have never liked creepy, scary movies and have managed to avoid most of them. But I foolishly went with DH to see Alien, and spent a lot of it with my eyes covered!

@anneg - Alien was a good movie! I liked it. And even watched the other Alien movies that came out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam