Smiles Cafe #3

Speaking of the morning chuckle about car keys…

When she was about my age (78) my Mom parked her car at the grocery store a couple of blocks away from home to do a little shopping. Then she walked home as she usually did. The next time she went to use her car it wasn’t in her parking spot at her retirement home. So she reported it stolen. A few days later an officer stopped by to tell her that her car had been found…in the grocery store parking lot. She was so embarrassed, but grateful to the officer for not letting on that he figured she had left it there. We had a good laugh over it.

One time I left the keys in my car at Costco. I couldn’t find them in my purse when I got back to the car 30 minutes later and panicked until I saw them in the ignition. Fortunately our car doors didn’t lock if the key was in the ignition. So I didn’t have to call my husband. But when I got in the car, I discovered it was running! Thankfully, our Toyota Avalon was whisper quiet so no one noticed that a free car was available. But I was sure I was losing my mind! It’s never happened again…yet!

Whispers.jpg

Pothole season.jpg

^^I can do this on my street... the streets are so bad...

Dont forget.jpg

Making recipe.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm