Smiles Cafe

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's kinda laugh. It has taken 6.5 years for our beagle mix to start the Houdini back yard escape thing. Today in her haste to keep my DH from finding out why she was 3 doors away she shot around the front of the house and managed to get in another neighbor's fenced in yard. DH turns around and *poof* she's back in our yard. He thinks he maybe found all the latest escape hatches.

Escape dog owners can relate.

Some more funnies!
50x50px-LL-23c7b703_laughing2.gif

Same boat.jpg

Help.jpg

Relocation.jpg

Tillie.jpg

Today's kinda laugh. It has taken 6.5 years for our beagle mix to start the Houdini back yard escape thing. Today in her haste to keep my DH from finding out why she was 3 doors away she shot around the front of the house and managed to get in another neighbor's fenced in yard. DH turns around and *poof* she's back in our yard. He thinks he maybe found all the latest escape hatches.

Escape dog owners can relate.

We had a pure bred beagle who lived to age 13. Beagles are masterful escape artists, and Max seized any opportunity to explore the neighborhood on his own. He somehow managed to bolt out an open door before we could hook his tie-out leash. We always figured that he was looking for bunnies or squirrels, or maybe he had his eye on a cute bi*** :D Since Max came from good stock, we didn't have him neutered early on, but once he got "snipped", he settled down and seemed to have lost his wanderlust.

Funny story, today I was at the liquor store, with five other random people, and the clerk. We were all wearing masks, half of us had gloves, hats, glasses.

The clerk, was joking around, he said, "Never thought I would see the day when everyone in the store would be wearing a mask.".

Just another day in Post-Coronavirus world...

North Vancouver cartoonist Graham Harrop is hoping to put smiles on a few faces by offering free downloads of a book of illustrations he completed recently documenting the people who are contributing to the country’s efforts to fight COVID-19.

The Little Thank You Book: for helping us through the pandemic will be available as a free Amazon download from Sunday, May 10 to Thursday, May 14.
Cartoonist Graham Harrop draws on front-line workers for inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member