Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they do ANYTHING well? lol

But seriously, I think this is what happened.

And frankly, I would NOT put it past LE & FBI Profilers to be manipulating a whole lot behind the scenes so they can locate Caylee.

It's pretty obvious by the methodical way LE has been releasing tidbits of info or charges that they are working from a well thought out plan.

Even creating some UNCERTAINTY about whether or not the 'leak' was accurate could be effect to motivate Casey to make a decision. A goof or intentional 'leak'.... we'll never know.

It's hard to believe NO OTHER sources would be picking up the story.... they're avoiding it for a reason.

Absolutely. Nothing about this case has made any sense. That's why I can't say that she is Dead.

Yeah, all those interviewed said that she showed the normal kind of concern for her safety, don't get too close to the stairs, etc, that she cared for her well in terms of feeding her healthy meals, keeping her bathed, put to bed at a good bed time, routine of tucking in her little animals with her, etc. And that Casey never showed a temper toward her or anything like that.
for gosh sakes she was so concerned she took her to the grown up beer parties and when the baby woke up Casey was outside yeppers buddy I really think she did all the motherly things. Don't know why but there are sworn statements to that.

There was no sighting in the airport. Detectives followed up on the information given to them by the woman who claimed she saw Caylee, and it all turned out to be false information. No child of Caylee's age or description flew from Orlando to Atlanta that day, nor did the woman who reported the sighting, even though she SAID she flew to Atlanta that day. Her story didn't check out. It's all in the 400 page document, did you read it?

Yup - another reason why people should remember that circumstantial evidence is often times more conclusive/reliable than eye-witness testimony.

She had Caylee sleeping in a bed with her and a new boyfriend. She also had her at adult parties..Those are not things a good mother would do.

Now, THAT'S something I can not think of ANY possible 'defense' for. It's SO appalling, it makes my head spin.

It also makes me wonder if any of her friends spoke up & told her it was no place for Caylee? I mean, even the boyfriend can't be too happy sharing a bed with his girlfriend and a baby!

Could THAT have been the beginning when she realized Caylee was starting to interfere with her social life.... if her friends started sounding just like her PARENTS???

I would like to hear it with my own two ears. A dna report would be nice though. You have one. jk

I don't know if one would help. It seems that LE saying it isn't helping at all. Like I said earlier they directly quoted someone in LE, and I don't think the press would do that in this case. Also, the report that Caylee's death couldn't be confirmed came from "sources close to the case" that could be the Anthony's.

totally agree

Or just a thought they could be offering limited immunity because she was involved in something highly illegal.
And she knows if she tells what she knows she is going to jail either way.

So you want to see the DNA report?

I want to know the source of the decomp smell.
What was the stain? blood or decomp fluid and was it Caylee's ?
They've talked about air and hair and I'm not sure I trust either of those sources.
After all this time, even I have given up almost all hope that she's alive.
It still doesn't mean she was ever in the trunk of that car.

I realy hope this is not at all directed towards me. Because if so that couldn't be further from the truth.

Wow! I never think posts are directed towards me unless the person does a quote or uses my name. I really hope I don't have to go back through this whole forum looking for posts that might be directed toward me even though they don't say anything about me.

She had Caylee sleeping in a bed with her and a new boyfriend. She also had her at adult parties..Those are not things a good mother would do.

Oh, I agree. It definitely would have been a more stable, and safer, environment, to be back with her grandparents than going from here to there staying with friends with the 22year old mom. But no reports of her mistreating Caylee or anything remotely like that.

I don't know if one would help. It seems that LE saying it isn't helping at all. Like I said earlier they directly quoted someone in LE, and I don't think the press would do that in this case. Also, the report that Caylee's death couldn't be confirmed came from "sources close to the case" that could be the Anthony's.

Okay my question is... Did you hear them say it? Because I have not. And now you have other sources saying something diferent. You could be right but I choose to hope not.

That's not what I read.
Orange County sheriff's deputies said Sunday they are not ready to confirm that missing Caylee Anthony is dead or that her body was in the trunk of her mother's car.
http://www.local6.com/news/17356214/detail.html

Unless they've made Cindy a deputy.

Wow! I never think posts are directed towards me unless the person does a quote or uses my name. I really hope I don't have to go back through this whole forum looking for posts that might be directed toward me even though they don't say anything about me.

In your post it seemed you were directing your post towards others in the forum. Not a big deal. At that point in time Seagull and I were under fire. Just checking. That's old news now.

I want to know the source of the decomp smell.
What was the stain? blood or decomp fluid and was it Caylee's ?
They've talked about air and hair and I'm not sure I trust either of those sources.
After all this time, even I have given up almost all hope that she's alive.
It still doesn't mean she was ever in the trunk of that car.

You know Isabelle from here was going to contact the body farm I think she is a chem major or has her major and ask them some questions because as far as she could tell the same chemicals are let by off animals and humans alike.

That would be true for an intentional murder but what if it was an accident?

I still consider that a possibility. I'm hopeful that didn't happen but you never know. It's hard to believe she would try to hide the body, not take the child to an emergency room or whatever, if an accident occurred, but you never know.

You know Isabelle from here was going to contact the body farm I think she is a chem major or has her major and ask them some questions because as far as she could tell the same chemicals are let off animals and humans alike.

It would make sense that they were the same.

Oh, I agree. It definitely would have been a more stable, and safer, environment, to be back with her grandparents than going from here to there staying with friends with the 22year old mom. But no reports of her mistreating Caylee or anything remotely like that.

I consider having a 3 year old sleeping in the same bed as a man I am a "fun buddy" with mistreatment. IMO taking her to adult parties the same. I believe she very well could have been putting up a front for her friends. Ohh look Casey is such a great mom! people started seeing through this.

And there were no reports that Scott Peterson had ever mistreated Laci.

Seagull, do you think that the GP's would have taken custody of Caylee if Casey would have agreed? Or do you think that they wanted her to take responsibility for her daughter? Just curious about your thoughts on the family dynamics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor