Sniff tests, hair decomp, really so conclusive? Fence sitters thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I still don't have enough facts to know whether she's a pathological liar or if it's an innocent compulsive lying problem, or whether Casey is alive or not. So I will remain hopeful that she is alive unless the evidence becomes irrefutable. Of course even if the evidence finally proves that Caylee is no longer living (hopefully this is not the case), then there would be the next hurdle of whether Casey had anything to do with her death.

The first time I heard about this case was when my 3 yr old daughter looked at the TV and said, "Mommy is that me?". I looked up and there was Caylee. Have been hooked since. I just don't want to believe until I have to.

I also have a 3 year old daughter (that's her in my avatar smiling with her 3rd birthday cake in her mouth). That's why I cannot fathom calling 911 the SECOND I couldn't find her. I find the actions of the mother and family absolutely mind-boggling. They were never interested in finding this child.

Right, I still don't have enough facts to know whether she's a pathological liar or if it's an innocent compulsive lying problem, or whether Casey is alive or not. So I will remain hopeful that she is alive unless the evidence becomes irrefutable. Of course even if the evidence finally proves that Caylee is no longer living (hopefully this is not the case), then there would be the next hurdle of whether Casey had anything to do with her death.

Well said.

Crap I'm in trouble because when we get to that hurdle, I will probably sit on this uncomfy fence again. :eek:

Hi yes, I had seen that. So the machine sniff test also thinks something was decomposing in the trunk, and there was decomposing hair in the trunk. But one expert on (I think) Headline News said that there's no difference between hair that was in the trunk innocently and proceeded to decompose in the trunk, or hair from a corpse. I imagine we'll be seeing lots of discussion by experts on both sides on this if this ever goes to court.

Most of the so called experts on CNN/FOX are here to entertain people. Take one side while the other "Expert" Takes the other. I have Did research and their is quite a difference in a hair from a decomposed body and say one that i pull out of my head right now. This isnt a game to LE. If it was some kind of "junk science" do you think they would use it? judge allow it? And hair doesnt fall out of peoples head and decompose and produce chemicals that dogs hit on or body farm air tests test positive for decomposition.

What difference does it make to you which specific lying problem gave the police NO HELP IN FINDING HER DAUGHTER???????????? Have you read any of the 400 page docs? Her written statement to LE was all lies. There was no way to find Caylee with any of the information she gave LE. They proved she lied, and she was arrested for lying.

I second what Librarian Mama says. We were at a waterpark recently and I couldn't find my 8 year old for a few minutes. It was under 10 but felt like 30. I knew he was likely on a water slide, but I couldn't find him. I was ready to contact the park, authorities, etc. The actions of everyone in this family does not indicate normal functioning, and when you pair that with the now present scientific evidence, it's plain to see.

Of course we don't know all the facts yet, but it looks like she probably stole the money from the friend, we don't know why yet. There are also all the strange statements to police. To me it looks more like a nervous breakdown, or confusion, trauma, shock....hard to tell. Like I say, I think if she were a pathological liar trying to deceive police she would make up stories that sound plausible. Not small lies that don't make sense and which are disproved very quickly. I have no idea what's going on with Casey, I hope they've had her in for medical tests, especially if that seizure did happen (was it earlier this year or in 2007?) But anyway, having had a breakdown or something and needing to pay back money to this friend, or being a murderer, there's a pretty great distance between the two. Even though stealing is serious, of course.

It is COMPLETELY different. I have never in my life smelled anything like it--nothing like an animal at all. Very, very distinctive. A woman committed suicide in a next door apt. and the body sat there for a few days. My aunt's apt. was completely awash in the odor.

Ewwwww... I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Do you still believe in Santa Claus too? I could discount the body farm saying they was a dead body in the car. I could discount the FBI saying there was DNA evidence saying Caylee's hair was in the trunk and it came from a dead person. I could discount the mother not telling anyone her daughter was missing for 31 days. I could discount the dogs hitting on the trunk. I could discount the mother saying a person that cannot be found to have existed took her baby. I could discount that her saying she told 2 other people about her missing in those 31 days even if one denies it and the other doesn't exist. I could discount a lot of things. BUT IN THE SAME CASE? I want her to be alive, too. I also want the tooth fairy to come and leave me money when I put my tooth under the pillow, but that isn't going to happen. Are the Anthony's posting here?

Most of the so called experts on CNN/FOX are here to entertain people. Take one side while the other "Expert" Takes the other. I have Did research and their is quite a difference in a hair from a decomposed body and say one that i pull out of my head right now. This isnt a game to LE. If it was some kind of "junk science" do you think they would use it? judge allow it? And hair doesnt fall out of peoples head and decompose and produce chemicals that dogs hit on or body farm air tests test positive for decomposition.[/Q

What did you find out in your research?

ok let me ask you just who is responsible I mean on CA won't speak can you explain that? would you not talk I know I would.

Do you still believe in Santa Claus too? I could discount the body farm saying they was a dead body in the car. I could discount the FBI saying there was DNA evidence saying Caylee's hair was in the trunk and it came from a dead person. I could discount the mother not telling anyone her daughter was missing for 31 days. I could discount the dogs hitting on the trunk. I could discount the mother saying a person that cannot be found to have existed took her baby. I could discount that her saying she told 2 other people about her missing in those 31 days even if one denies it and the other doesn't exist. I could discount a lot of things. BUT IN THE SAME CASE? I want her to be alive, too. I also want the tooth fairy to come and leave me money when I put my tooth under the pillow, but that isn't going to happen. Are the Anthony's posting here?

I personally gave up on Santa and the Tooth Fairy about 5 years ago. Only when I had to become both.:)

I have no idea what's going on with Casey,

You are right. None of us do. ANd it's for the courts to sort out. But that's also totally seperate from what's going on with CAYLEE. THAT has been proven, scientifically.

Hey look it would not have to be my child it could be yours but you can jolly well believe I would sing like bird, Why well every day that went by was a less likely event of her being found alive!!! My land I sure hope if I ever lose my mind and do something really crazy and I do say crazy I have you in my corner.

What difference does it make to you which specific lying problem gave the police NO HELP IN FINDING HER DAUGHTER???????????? Have you read any of the 400 page docs? Her written statement to LE was all lies. There was no way to find Caylee with any of the information she gave LE. They proved she lied, and she was arrested for lying.

Oh yes, I did read it. Her "lies" weren't coherent enough to me to even quite be lies. That, plus the thing about the seizure, plus the very bizarre and detached behavior ever since, plus now the bizarre letter to the young girl where Casey sounds so regressed it's more like she's a 12 year old herself, all of these things make me wonder whether Casey is in shock or is having some other medical or mental issue. Either that or she really is afraid of retribution if she tells who has Caylee or whatever. Of course it's possible that Caylee isn't alive and Casey knows what happened. That's only one of many possibilities at this point, though. My opinion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz