Sniff tests, hair decomp, really so conclusive? Fence sitters thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I, personally, don't want to wonder, speculate, second guess, hypothesize, even read this whole thread.... I believe Casey, whether accidentally or on purpose, killed that child. I believe Caylee was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead. I also believe Casey is a sociopath or a psychological liar or whatever you want to call her. If different evidence comes up that STRONGLY points elsewhere I may change my views, but for now I stand where I stand.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck - it is in all PROBABILITY A DUCK!!!

I say it's a duck with no doubt in my mind whatsoever.

Me too! I know & see what everything points too but I'll be darned if I am losing hope. My fragile heart cannot allow me too. I am extremely jaded after having a child. I cannot fathom what happened so I choose not too.

I couldve written your post!

Fence Sitters,

Since you are very much doubtful that Caylee is gone, can you let us know that you're all putting this same amount of energy into either searching with TES, supporting the search in some manner or another, or launching your own efforts to search for Caylee?

Please do respond with details on this thread for all who are following.

Thanks in advance.

Yep, Casey is one fine example of a responsible parent!
She made the right choice when she moved out of the home her parents provided for her and her daughter. This is a much better environment to be raising a child in, dont you think?
caseylovenest.jpg

Notice the extra body on the floor?
WHERE IS CAYLEE!!!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/equalizeyou/2718633865

Yep, Casey is one fine example of a responsible parent!
She made the right choice when she moved out of the home her parents provided for her and her daughter. This is a much better environment to be raising a child in, dont you think?
caseylovenest.jpg

Notice the extra body on the floor?
WHERE IS CAYLEE!!!!!

When was this taken RR - do you know? Very interesting!

You are so right about the surreal feel of this case. Just because there are so many unanswered questions.

In response to the waiting 30 days to report it, acting detached and unconcerned, not seeming to realize she's gone, only stating and restating that she left Caylee with this nanny.....one person posted, I think it was here, that they believe that Casey was traumatized somehow, either that Casey discovered Caylee after a tragic accident, or that Caylee was taken from her, whatever the case, that something happened which left Casey traumatized and in shock, to the point that she won't let herself remember anything except that she dropped Caylee off at the sitter on a normal day (all the way back when she used to work at Universal). Interesting theory.

Has Casey, or anyone else, ever furnished a verifiable location of where she actually left the baby? Has Casey or anyone else ever come up with a verifiable location where Zenaida ever lived or ever cared for children, a place where Casey EVER left Caylee with anyone remotely related to Zenaida? My understanding is no. The apartment at the Sawgrass had been vacant for months. The police SAID to Casey at Universal that there was a security cam which gave no support to her dropping Caylee off as she said she did. The other houses where Casey told police that Zenaida and/or her mother supposedly lived over the years were duds as well, an old folks home, a place where Casey 'forgot' the specific address because she'd come their so many times but couldn't remember the specific apartment. Nothing there either. If Casey had ever dropped Caylee at Zanny's, could she tell police where? Apparently she couldn'd. In fact Casey admitted at Universal that all those addresses were lies, yet she never seemed to come up with a location where she did drop Caylee. Did she? If you want the police to find your child, shouldn't you tell them accurately where you last saw your child? She doesn't do that.

Where the heck did she leave her child? How in the world can anyone blame anyone else for 'not looking for Caylee' when her own mother won't even tell them where to start. I suppose she could have been zonked and forgotten, awakened somewhere at one of her parties, or in bed with one of her boyfriends, to find Caylee gone, but then why wait THIRTY DAYS to call the police if you're a good mother? If you woke up to find the baby gone, why not tell the police that- if you really wanted to find your child? Why waste time with wild goose chases when your child could be being raped or murdered as you sent searchers off in the wrong direction? No matter what the threat, you HAVE to get help if you really cherish your child, don't you? Don't forget, also, that it wasn't Casey who reported Caylee missing after 31 days, it was Cindy. For all we know, Casey, if undiscovered by her mother, would still not have reported Caylee 'kidnapped' after 60, 90 or 120 days. Reading her interview with the police, she doesn't seem to want the police to help. She lies. She admits every place she took them was a lie. She doesn't come up with any truthful information about a real location where she did leave Caylee, never has. How can that be? I would like to believe Caylee is alive. I would even like to believe that if she's not, it was an accident, but how can I believe either of those things when Caylee's mom won't provide any information to support either supposition?

I just wanted to add a quick thought

Casey was lying and stealing BEFORE Caylee went "missing" so the trauma/shock theory doesn't sit right with me

When the family grieves I will grieve, for now I still believe Caylee was alive on July 5th and still is.
Feeling the urgency in CA's voice to 911 and the urgency in her voice when she called me about the tip, I cannot forget.
For me, WS has been so helpful, Thank you all even though the ones who slammed me on my first post, I'm greatful. Encouraged me to stay with WS to prove ME wrong.
So still on the fence, I guess, with very few, wish it were all over, till then everywhere I go I still look with much more awareness than ever before.
Thank you for this Thread!

For all we know, Casey, if undiscovered by her mother, would still not have reported Caylee 'kidnapped' after 60, 90 or 120 days.

This statement is true and bothers me to this day.... Was she EVER going to tell anyone?

When the family grieves I will grieve, for now I still believe Caylee was alive on July 5th and still is.
Feeling the urgency in CA's voice to 911 and the urgency in her voice when she called me about the tip, I cannot forget.
For me, WS has been so helpful, Thank you all even though the ones who slammed me on my first post, I'm greatful. Encouraged me to stay with WS to prove ME wrong.
So still on the fence, I guess, with very few, wish it were all over, till then everywhere I go I still look with much more awareness than ever before.
Thank you for this Thread!

Not sure I follow you or what I missed but are you saying Cindy called YOU???
What exactly makes you think that Caylee is still above???? What is your theory on where she is or who has her? Does Casey know where she is?

This statement is true and bothers me to this day.... Was she EVER going to tell anyone?

NO!!! I don't believe she was. I believe she was heading out to California and, while continuing to party, I think she would have cut off ties from her parents, telling them they were in California, but wished no further contact with them.

NO!!! I don't believe she was. I believe she was heading out to California and, while continuing to party, I think she would have cut off ties from her parents, telling them they were in California, but wished no further contact with them.

Exactly my thoughts she was going to California.... I would be curious to know if her computer turns up information on her looking at flights and their costs, I think the computer forensics are going to shed light on her plans

Exactly my thoughts she was going to California.... I would be curious to know if her computer turns up information on her looking at flights and their costs, I think the computer forensics are going to shed light on her plans

Too much information my brain is full, but as I recall or think I recall, she was driving out there with someone - can't remember who, though.

Too much information my brain is full, but as I recall or think I recall, she was driving out there with someone - can't remember who, though.

Oh wow... I missed that... my brain is on overload with this case

Pretty much agree. Casey doesn't seem to have had a plan to cover the disappearance at 31 days. Like you, I'm starting to think that maybe her long-term plan was just to party on out of state, hoping never to be discovered-- which isn't much of a plan and probably wouldn't have worked any better than what she came up with after 31 days....but then I don't think she's much of a planner.

Pretty much agree. Casey doesn't seem to have had a plan to cover the disappearance at 31 days. Like you, I'm starting to think that maybe her long-term plan was just to party on out of state, hoping never to be discovered-- which isn't much of a plan and probably wouldn't have worked any better than what she came up with after 31 days....but then I don't think she's much of a planner.

Okay, here's the link regarding the california trip.........

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69917&highlight=casey+california

OOOH Interesting! I remember reading something about a trip to Cali.

I wonder if she used the Blackjack Phone to check on flights.
Dont those phones have internet capabilities?
(Im cellular impaired LOL)

Additional Information
All rights reserved
Anyone can see this photo

Taken with a Canon PowerShot A75.
More properties
Taken on July 15, 2007 0 people call this photo a favorite
Viewed 10,530 times

more photos here
*warning...graphic language*

July 15, 2007 or 2008????? If it was July 15, 2008, it was the day before she was arrested. Other events from July 15 are listed on this thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69953 post #20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc