So Casey is going to California to visit Scott Peterson on death row? Is this real or a sick joke?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't even think it's her. They keep referencing that twitter account as a source and there's some evidence that the Twitter account isn't actually Casey , just someone pretending to be her.

And the link above references only the Daily Mail story as a source.

I don't even think it's her. They keep referencing that twitter account as a source and there's some evidence that the Twitter account isn't actually Casey , just someone pretending to be her.

That's what I think. Notice how People Mag hasn't touched these Daily Mail rumors.

She keeps on changing her Twitter name and her account is private.

I think it is her

I doubt she will be getting in, they are not going to let any person in to see him and she is a convicted felon.

Apparently Harvey Weinstein hired baez to lead his defense team. I guess now he's going to be demonizing sexual abuse victims and making up lies about them to fool whatever dimwits he manages to seat on the jury instead of making up lies about sexual abuse and using it as an excuse to acquit someone of murder.

Harvey Weinstein Hires Former Casey Anthony Lawyer To Lead Defense Team

It also appears that her parents are trying to get their house foreclosure trial postponed due to George's accident.

Casey Anthony's parents ask to postpone foreclosure trial after serious I-4 crash, court docs say

I wish I'd never heard about any of these losers. I'm sorry I cared about this case at all. It didn't bring justice to Caylee. All it did was bring undeserved fame to a bunch of horrible people.

Last edited:
I don't understand how anyone who views Baez in action doesn't realize this dude LUCKED out...he was a bumbling idiot the whole time...perhaps that worked in Casey's favor but still, he's not actually good at his job.
He's "not actually good at his job" even though he succeeded against long odds in freeing an unpopular defendant after convincing a dozen Americans the case against her was unproven. Lucked out. Bumbling idiot.

Oh. I see.

He's "not actually good at his job" even though he succeeded against long odds in freeing an unpopular defendant after convincing a dozen Americans the case against her was unproven. Lucked out. Bumbling idiot.

Oh. I see.

I used to think baez was cheating and somehow got to one of the jurors, but I changed my mind about that. He's a bumbling idiot, but there is a portion of very low information people in this country who will believe anything.

Low information people had to be seated on that jury.

She'll keep coming up with something until the Daily Mail stops paying her for interviews.

You said it! She wants any monies media will pay to her. That’s is her main living income. I wonder if she claims and pays taxes on this money. The felon also likes to get the the public riled up....she wants to see if she is accepted yet...nope, no way.

I don’t know if a felon can visit another felon....especially when they are not related, not friends that we know of, nor know each other. Maybe they are jail pen pals.

You said it! She wants any monies media will pay to her. That’s is her main living income. I wonder if she claims and pays taxes on this money. The felon also likes to get the the public riled up....she wants to see if she is accepted yet...nope, no way.

I don’t know if a felon can visit another felon....especially when they are not related, not friends that we know of, nor know each other. Maybe they are jail pen pals.

Actually Casey and Scott would make the perfect demon/devil couple if you think about it. Both are murders who believe they did nothing wrong. Sick people.

Oh. I see.

I think to be considered good at your job you'd have to be able to duplicate that experience/verdict. He hasn't thus far.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back