So she gets out today....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Probably from the 20/20 interview and/or other appearances they've been making. Bet they've got quite a bit of money already at this point. That makes me sick.

Inside Edition, Access Hollywood...? Remember the MESS these shows made out of the Anna Nicole Smith case? ugghhh....And, I'm sure, Casey thinks shes a celebrity...rollin' in the dough...I'm sending a few emails off, let's call it anger management.

Probably from the 20/20 interview and/or other appearances they've been making. Bet they've got quite a bit of money already at this point. That makes me sick.

Cindy has already been on Access Hollywood and another Inside Edition. Those pay.

I thought at the time Cindy was trying to earn $$$ for Casey's bail bond.

When OJ was in jail, before his criminal trial, he wrote "I Want to Tell You" with Lawrence Schiller. It was a collection of letters supporters sent him while he was in jail. The money raised went toward his defense. It couldn't go into any specifics about his case because it was before the trial.

http://www.amazon.com/Want-Tell-You-Response-Questions/dp/0316341002

Anyway, Casey DOES have money raising options that are legitimate as she has not yet been convicted of anything.

IMO

I'm really surprised they're taking her back to her parents' house rather than a safe house.

With all the media coverage that couldn't get her to a safe house and keep it secret.

Good. Maybe Casey will realize that she's not as important as she likes to think she is. The public has better things to do...like look for the daughter that SHE lost.

For sure & she should know she isn't safe!!!! They can hire body guards but can't stop the poeple.

No it won't but at least the pressure is increasing on her. She will not have a moment's peace ever again. Plus living with George and Cindy has got to suck--she hated it before-imagine now?

I don't think the pressure will change anything for her. My brother is a liar and once he makes a story,he will stick to it until his death. Casey has a good reason to stick to her story....her life. JMO

This is not good. For so many obvious reasons. But there are a lot of sick people in this world that want attention. This is really scary. Copycats. The mere thought is sickening.

I have thought the same thing.

Probably a really dumb question but does anyone know what I need to do/upgrade if all I get is a green screen when trying to watch the video?

TIA!

Try just going to local6.com and then click on the banner to watch live--maybe it will load better.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back