So... where is Lee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? I thought they meant Rick.

Oh.......that's why I had the question mark on my post. George says he didn't know Rick felt that way until yesterday? Now, that's BS for sure. We've all known for ages that Rick felt Caylee was deceased. How come he didn't know?

Oh.......that's why I had the question mark on my post. George says he didn't know Rick felt that way until yesterday? Now, that's BS for sure. We've all known for ages that Rick felt Caylee was deceased. How come he didn't know?

Because George, and I am now convinced, is the best liar in the bunch. He lied about the chase and comes across very believable. I think the whole 24-27th stories are suspect including the chase, the gas cans, etc. I think Cindy was the last to know what was going on following the third 911 call.

I don't know about any of that but I do feel Rick is the only one concerned more for his parents right now. Even KC's grandmother believes Caylee is dead. But GA keeps supporting the facade for CA to keep the idea that she may be alive and out there alive. It's their only hope for KC's salvation. I get the reasoning, not the reality.

I am looking at this article, but I don't see George's reaction to Rick or anything about Lee http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

I think wftv was just commenting on the content of the document dump and updating readers about Cindy and Rick's email back-and-forths.

**I may be referencing the wrong article?**

I am looking at this article, but I don't see George's reaction to Rick or anything about Lee http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

I think wftv was just commenting on the content of the document dump and updating readers about Cindy and Rick's email back-and-forths.

**I may be referencing the wrong article?**

What I saw was a short video from last night after the vigil but it pretty much is the same thing. It's all just "comments" but, GA comes across as surprised that Rick expressed thru his emails that Caylee was deceased.

What I saw was a short video from last night after the vigil but it pretty much is the same thing. It's all just "comments" but, GA comes across as surprised that Rick expressed thru his emails that Caylee was deceased.

How strange is that, that GA said he hadn't heard about that until it came out. Do CA & GA not talk at all?

How strange is that, that GA said he hadn't heard about that until it came out. Do CA & GA not talk at all?

Well, truthfully, there were some not so flattering remarks about George in those emails so maybe she just neglected to bring the whole subject up.

perhaps a need to know basis and someone forgot?????

jmo

GA said he saw those e-mails for the first time. Is it possible what "surprised" him (that he didn't know before) was that RP and Grandma P were not big fans of him?

I'm beginning to wonder...

1) Did Casey run outta gas at/near Lee's house 6/23? IIRC, Tony stated he took Casey to a nearby subdivision. Tony likely would be in the dark regarding the location of Lee's house. Anyone familiar w/ recent docs care to add/detract?

Note: 6/23 12:40AM was the text from Casey to Lee asking if Chicago was really that windy. Lee outta town? Left Casey his key?

2) Was the key Lee destroyed 7/15 the key to his own house?

3) Did Cindy's statement of Casey coming back for the computer 6/16 (re: Timer55 set-up) further support that Casey went to Lee's for the night 6/15 vs. staying @ G&C's?

I missed the key destruction tidbit.

Where is that noted?

I'm beginning to wonder...

1) Did Casey run outta gas at/near Lee's house 6/23? IIRC, Tony stated he took Casey to a nearby subdivision. Tony likely would be in the dark regarding the location of Lee's house. Anyone familiar w/ recent docs care to add/detract?

Note: 6/23 12:40AM was the text from Casey to Lee asking if Chicago was really that windy. Lee outta town? Left Casey his key?

2) Was the key Lee destroyed 7/15 the key to his own house?

3) Did Cindy's statement of Casey coming back for the computer 6/16 (re: Timer55 set-up) further support that Casey went to Lee's for the night 6/15 vs. staying @ G&C's?

Bump after adding reference to text to Lee 6/23.

Anyone have source info that Lee was indeed outta town during any of the 6/15-7/15 period?

Found the reference, thanks.

Lee told LE that he found Amy’s car key among Casey’s possessions and that Amy phoned him about it. I’m guessing it was a spare.

How do you destroy a car key, and why would Amy want him to dispose of her spare instead of returning it to her? Either way a copy could be made first, so that can’t be it.

It was a key that i had never seen before, i know all of our family's car keys. So it just was easy for me to figure out that had to be Amy's, Amy's car key.

And you called Amy and destroyed that key for her?

The neyd, yeah (affirmative), the next day she reached out to me and said, "Hey, my key's on her, probably on her key ring somewhere." And ! said, "I already, I'm one step ahead of you. (Laughs). Í already got it. Consider it, consider it taken care of," so.

Bump after adding reference to text to Lee 6/23.

Anyone have source info that Lee was indeed outta town during any of the 6/15-7/15 period?

Bond - are you sure that was a text about the windy city? I can't find and was thinking it was a My Space posting? Lee's house has been at the TOP of my list for a while but what can ya do if you don't have any info - blah!:waitasec:

I also think her "code" to him about "bottom left" has to do with a dresser, closet, part of the flower bed, whatever...would really be nice to get some Lee info from SOMEWHERE!!

Why didn't he ever talk in his interviews about where HE was when everything was happening? GA, CA, all talk about work, watching food TV, etc. But Lee doesn't - just about GA calling him and he goes over is all I can recall...

He did. I remember when Rick started posting to Topix. He received a call from Cindy saying to stop posting or something along that line. I'm sure GA was right by her side during this (as always).

George is just enjoying spin class.

Found the reference, thanks.

Lee told LE that he found Amy’s car key among Casey’s possessions and that Amy phoned him about it. I’m guessing it was a spare.

How do you destroy a car key, and why would Amy want him to dispose of her spare instead of returning it to her? Either way a copy could be made first, so that can’t be it.

IMO, this is a lie. I believe he destroyed his own key that KC had or even a pad lock key.

Bond - are you sure that was a text about the windy city? I can't find and was thinking it was a My Space posting? Lee's house has been at the TOP of my list for a while but what can ya do if you don't have any info - blah!:waitasec:

I also think her "code" to him about "bottom left" has to do with a dresser, closet, part of the flower bed, whatever...would really be nice to get some Lee info from SOMEWHERE!!

Why didn't he ever talk in his interviews about where HE was when everything was happening? GA, CA, all talk about work, watching food TV, etc. But Lee doesn't - just about GA calling him and he goes over is all I can recall...

It wasn't a text it was a posting on myspace. You were right. Bond....You were wrong (lol, don't kill me).

Cocoa~ I sent you an email about that just a sec ago.

Did AH ever corroborate the story about Lee destroying her key? I don't understand the need to "destroy" the key anyhow, what was the point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blaake