So... where is Lee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's so funny that this question keeps getting asked. For so long people have been saying that the Anthonys need to go crawl under a rock somewhere and keep their mouths shut, and then when one of them does, they're looked at with suspicion.

Can't please everyone. lol But I totally agree with you. :clap:

Has it been confirmed his gf IS pregnant? I haven't seen it. Link?

This sounds horrible, but please keep the baby away from CA and KC. That's if KC should by some horrible reason get off. Those two have damaged enough lives.

Moving on, I think that Lee has disappeared from the public eye for a couple of reasons. First is the public, outrageous and nasty speculation about Caylee's paternity. Second is because the evidence released is incriminating and decisive. He is a logical guy and doesn't seem like a dummy. I believe that for him, KC's lies could not stand the litmus test of such evidence and he no longer feels the need to be by her side supporting her.

Next!

Well it might be outrageous and nasty speculation, but now it's Casey, saying that her own brother Lee wanted to have sex with her! Given that informtion and the fact the Lee did not want to give DNA coupled with the the fact that the whole family seems disfunctional I do not think that it's really all that "OUTRAGEOUS" any longer. Oh and let's not forget about the fact that she was 7 months prego and CA AND GA "did not know" or did they know but would be hard to explain who the father was and still having a difficult time saying who the father is other then someone KC claims is dead. Then why the Heck not get Death benifits for Cay---Lee!

Yes, they def would have been released by now. I'm still very 'up in the air' regarding Lee. I'm not sure what to think. I feel he knows the whole story, but I also feel the whole family knows more than they are telling. Lee, I believe, knows the ugly truth though. This is why I think all of his interviews haven't been released. I also think Caylee may be on his property. It would explain all of Casey's statements: she's close by, she's safe, and it would allow the Anthony family a place to pay their respects. Either she's there or I think Lee helped her move the body to a safe location. I just can't get a read on Lee though. George and Cindy are fairly easy to read. Casey is a freakin classic sociopath so she's reasonably easy. Lee throws me though. Maybe it's just because we haven't heard much from him.

Remember when all that talk was going on that Lee was pocketing money donated through the internet, something to do with his Ebay or paypal accounts? Was that stuff ever proven, do we know?

Thanks!

A person like Casey can make your head swirl so much you doubt your own sanity & you become disoriented just trying to get a straight answer out of them. And Cindy is hard-headed herself so these two probably clashed every time they looked at each other. Fatal combination together.

Cindy probably headed home hoping somebody there could help her deal with Casey & get an answer out of her.

I wonder if Casey blurted out that Caylee was kidnapped while Cindy was on the phone only because she figured Cindy would be shocked & would tell 911 to forget about the car & that she didn't need them to come out. I bet Casey stupidly figured this was another mess her family could fix for her. But Cindy didn't do that. But they sure ARE trying to save her ungrateful, lying butt now.

As much as I don't understand the Anthony's behavior when they defend Casey now, I can almost understand their reactions leading up to Caylee's disappearance. They had to know that standing up to Casey & seeking custody would set her off & cause her to take Caylee away. I bet THIS is exactly what they fought about right before Caylee was taken. Of course, the parents want to claim everything was fine.... just a bonding experience..... they can never, never admit Casey virtually kidnapped her baby from her loving home.... not after they smelled that car.

It's a shame they didn't teach their daughter right from wrong a long time ago.

In the interview with TonE I believe he had stated that when LA returned to his house to collect KC's belongings that he had mentioned, along with the fact that stealing is nothing new to KC, that he was going to buy the house from his mother. I found this odd and thought that the fact that KC was talking about CA signing the house over to her. Something is definitely up with this situation. There was some sort of plan in the grand scheme of this whole situation on more than one person's part in that family. What if LA knew what was going on and what if - and I know I am going to catch it for this - Caylee is alive and he knows where she is? That would explain his laughing, etc during the LE interview. There is just a lack of emotion on the part of too many people in that family to even have the slightest inkling on a dead daughter, granddaughter or niece. I think we are all in for the surprise of a lifetime when all of this comes out. JMO.

I just read that apparently there are a total of 11 interview segments with CA. Lol. This makes it all the more evident that they have not released any more interviews with LA apart from the first one! Something is definitely up! I assume that they are not releasing these either because they are part of an ongoing investigation or they have a direct impact on what they will be presenting at trial...Otherwise, wouldn't they have been released by now!!???

The interview segments were divided up differently, depending on the news source you got them from. One source had them (mercifully) divvied up into 11 segments; another had them in two hefty 2 1/2 hour runs...and then some! Meanwhile, part 2 sits quietly in one tab for days now while I recover from the first part.

Cindy & Casey went to the police station before going home... it was a small sub-station though & it was closed.

Seems to me, Cindy lived in the area long enough to know where the main precinct is located.... maybe she really didn't intend to get police involved but Casey just pushed her past the point of no return.

To me, it always seemed odd that she wouldn't have insisted on picking up Caylee as soon as she dragged Casey's butt out of that apt.

These 2 must have been at each others throats that evening.... Casey must have known the jig was about up & I wonder what she said on that trip home.

Their dynamic was indescribable for me. Like Lee said on the night of July 15th, they (KC &CA) argued over things that had nothing to do with getting Caylee back.
Then in the first jailhouse call, cindy refers to Casey as "Sweetheart" and once again they launch into an argument over nothing to do with finding Caylee.
These two had a world of they're own and it was a constant tornado inside.
Caylee was always outside and became a pawn between them.
Sad.

In the interview with TonE I believe he had stated that when LA returned to his house to collect KC's belongings that he had mentioned, along with the fact that stealing is nothing new to KC, that he was going to buy the house from his mother. I found this odd and thought that the fact that KC was talking about CA signing the house over to her. Something is definitely up with this situation. There was some sort of plan in the grand scheme of this whole situation on more than one person's part in that family. What if LA knew what was going on and what if - and I know I am going to catch it for this - Caylee is alive and he knows where she is? That would explain his laughing, etc during the LE interview. There is just a lack of emotion on the part of too many people in that family to even have the slightest inkling on a dead daughter, granddaughter or niece. I think we are all in for the surprise of a lifetime when all of this comes out. JMO.
That caught my attention, too. Lee told Tony that he was thinking of getting a condo for his mother to get her out from under the crushing weight of the bills she owed on the house.

I immediately thought that's where Casey got the nugget of truth in her lies about the parents signing the house over to her. She may have fantasized about that, and mentioned it to her friends as if it was the truth.

Their dynamic was indescribable for me. Like Lee said on the night of July 15th, they (KC &CA) argued over things that had nothing to do with getting Caylee back.
Then in the first jailhouse call, cindy refers to Casey as "Sweetheart" and once again they launch into an argument over nothing to do with finding Caylee.
These two had a world of they're own and it was a constant tornado inside.
Caylee was always outside and became a pawn between them.
Sad.

Very. Imagine the damage they would have caused her psychologicly had she lived.

That caught my attention, too. Lee told Tony that he was thinking of getting a condo for his mother to get her out from under the crushing weight of the bills she owed on the house.

I immediately thought that's where Casey got the nugget of truth in her lies about the parents signing the house over to her. She may have fantasized about that, and mentioned it to her friends as if it was the truth.

I can't help but wonder if Cindy did offer the house to Casey to begin with. I think some of what we think of as Casey's lies, may be lies Cindy was telling Casey. Perhaps Casey doesn't "budge" on some of her lies because she believes them to be truth as her mother told her.

Cindy is quite evil herself, I put nothing past her.

Well well that would be interesting. So Cindy sells the house and moves into a condo that Lee owns. That would sure take care of George getting 1/2 of the equity in house if they were divorced. Seems like there was a plan going on.

I can't help but wonder if Cindy did offer the house to Casey to begin with. I think some of what we think of as Casey's lies, may be lies Cindy was telling Casey. Perhaps Casey doesn't "budge" on some of her lies because she believes them to be truth as her mother told her.

I wonder about this too. I've always thought it was silly, since KC didn't really work, but after reading CA's mother's emails, at least at one time the thought was in CA's mind to consider an apt. So, could Lee possibly afford to buy the house & rent to his sister/Amy, with Amy paying more than KC?

Wow, I just posted almost the same thing on another thread:

Page 42/2312 (From conversation w/ CA's mother)

"Shirley said soon after learning about the second theft for $354, Cynthia had gone to see a counselor about Casey. The counselor allegedly told Cynthia to kick Casey out. Cynthia had mentioned to Shirley a couple of times that she intended to get custody of Caylee. Cynthia would even had let Casey live with them, but she would have had guardianship of Caylee. Cynthia had told Shirley she would sell her house and rent an apartment to get custody of Caylee."

Does the last sentence imply that CA felt she had to leave her house "to get custody of Caylee"? Could this have been discussed with KC and be the nugget that suggested KC's lies about moving?

I wonder about this too. I've always thought it was silly, since KC didn't really work, but after reading CA's mother's emails, at least at one time the thought was in CA's mind to consider an apt. So, could Lee possibly afford to buy the house & rent to his sister/Amy, with Amy paying more than KC?

My source told me months ago that there was truth to CA/KC house deal as CA did not want to give half the marital assets to GA. (CA wanted a divorce) CA devised a plan to sell the house to Lee another version was to sell the house to KC. CA would move into an apartment. After GA is squezzzed out CA would recoop her equity in her house as CA always demands it is her house since GA lost his money in the internet gambling /scam debts.....and working less than half of the marital time. My source tells me CA promised the house to KC in order to keep stringing KC along to keep KC from leaving with Caylee. Eventually KC figured out that CA wanted Caylee to herself and KC was going to be kicked to the curb. Lee did tell a friend he was trying to figure away to buy a house for or from his mother. Lee and KC wanted GA gone/out.:behindbar

WHERE IS LEE?

I dunno, but if I don't see him in 31 days (as per my script), I might just report him missing. :crazy:

My source told me months ago that there was truth to CA/KC house deal as CA did not want to give half the marital assets to GA. (CA wanted a divorce) CA devised a plan to sell the house to Lee another version was to sell the house to KC. CA would move into an apartment. After GA is squezzzed out CA would recoop her equity in her house as CA always demands it is her house since GA lost his money in the internet gambling /scam debts.....and working less than half of the marital time. My source tells me CA promised the house to KC in order to keep stringing KC along to keep KC from leaving with Caylee. Eventually KC figured out that CA wanted Caylee to herself and KC was going to be kicked to the curb. Lee did tell a friend he was trying to figure away to buy a house for or from his mother. Lee and KC wanted GA gone/out.:behindbar
Hmm... interesting.

I wonder if Casey knew that in order to buy the house she'd have to submit proof of income, which of course she couldn't do.

I got the impression from Tony's recollection of the conversation with Lee that he was going to buy his mother a condo, not the family home. If he did that, I suppose it's possible that Cindy may or may not have sold the house - how much could she have gotten with the encumbrances on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18